Chapter 5

A New Beginning

After getting out of the shower, Wooyoung went straight to the dorm room. He opens the door and Junho was half .  

“Like I said before, take a picture it will last longer.” Junho said while putting on a shirt. Woo is now turning red from embarrassment. 

 “I wasn’t even staring at you.” says woo. Both were heading out of the dorm and heading to the university. Junho should wooyoung around the campus. Junho also showed him short cuts and where to find good places to eat. Junho and Woo have one class together in the morning. While they were walking to their class, Junho spotted khun walking towards them with his friends. Khun wave at Junho & Woo and they waved back. They arrived at the classroom and the prof. Was going over the lecture for the semester. The lecture was over and woo is heading to his next class when he arrived at his class, he thought to himself that it's pretty big room for little students attending the class. He only has 2 class for today, so he decided to go around the school and just tour the university. Woo found a small stall that serves milk tea and decide to go and try it out. When he got his drink, he went to the library and started to do his homework. But little does woo knows that a pair of eyes were following him. 

“Is that the guy you were talking about.” says a guy 

“Yeah Taec.” says khun 

Khun think that wooyoung is really cute and innocent looking. He really his chubby cheeks. They followed wooyoung into the library and just watch what he was doing. 

“Why are we following him?” says Taec. 

“Hmm I don’t know either, I just have the urge to following him.” says Khun 

“Are you going to ask him out?” says Taec 

“I want too but I want to be his friend first and also I don’t know if he likes guys or not.” says Khun. Taec think that it's kinda weird that khun is being careful with woo. Normally khun just go and take what he wants but this time it's different with wooyoung. Taec look up and stare at wooyoung. ‘What is it about this guy that makes khun so careful about’ Taec thought to himself. 

“Should I just corner him into a wall and ask him to go out with you until he says yes, not knowing if he likes guys or not?” says Taec. Khun smack him on the head and it echoed throughout the library. Everyone looks at their direction including Wooyoung. They both took a book and cover their face from embarrassment.  

“Don’t do anything stupid Taec.” Khun whisper to Taec. 

 “I won't.” Taec says 

The next day came and Wooyoung doesn’t have a class today but he woke up early for some reason. He thought to himself if he should go out today or just stay home. But he hates staying at home by himself and Junho has class today. Junho alarm goes off and he woke up with a messy hair. 

“Why are you awake so early, you don’t have class, today right?” says Junho. 

“No, but I might just go out and go to the mall or something.” says Woo.  

“You want me to go with you, I don’t mind coming along?” Says Junho. 

“But you have class today.” says Woo. 

“It's ok, I don’t mind and its boring anyways.”  says Junho. 

“Are you sure.” says Woo. Junho just nodded yes. They started to get ready and took them about an hour and they headed out of the dorm. They decided to get something to eat first thing they get into the mall. They shared a kimbap together. They enter to every single store in the mall cause of Wooyoung and Junho is exhausted from all this walking. But little did they know that Khun was watching them from a distant.  

“Why are we spying on them?” says Taec 

“I don’t know either.” says Khun. His not sure why his so into Wooyoung so much. Taec is really annoyed right now because they are wasting precious time at the mall. Junho suggested that they should watch a movie, and Wooyoung just nodded in agreement. They walk into the theater and got some popcorns & drinks. Junho paid for everything and Woo felt bad for him paying for it. They went into Room 12 and took their seats.  Junho place his hand over Wooyoung shoulder and Woo was startled when he felt his arm around his shoulder. 

“Is it uncomfortable for you?” ask Junho. 

“No, it's ok.” says Woo. 

“Sorry it’s a habit of mine.” says Junho. 

“It's ok I kind of like it so it's cool. "says Woo. 

Wooyoung heartbeat was rising since he thinks that Junho is really hot looking and Woo thinks that its feels like a date and he never been into one. 

“Is my arm heavy for you?’ says Junho. 

“No im fine.” says Woo shyly. 

The movie started and everyone is turning off their phone. On the other hand, Khun was getting jealous since he saw what Junho did to Wooyoung. He obviously has feelings for Wooyoung but too scared to mention it. And Taec also thinks that Khun has feeling for Wooyoung and his tired and annoyed of what his friend is doing. 

“Did you see what he did.” says Khun. 

“Yes.” says Taec annoyed. 

“Obviously you have feelings for Wooyoung, why can't you just go and ask him out. So that you can be doing that instead of Junho.” says Taec. 

“But you think Wooyoung likes guys?” says Khun. 

“What do you mean, he just let a guy put his arm around his shoulder. And you think that he doesn’t like guys? Wake up Khun his clearly like guys but his probably still shy about it.” says Taec. 

Once the movie ended, Junho ask if Woo wanted to eat dinner first before heading back to the dorm. They decided to eat samgyeopsal and Wooyoung wanted to try soju since he never tried it. And Junho just nodded in agreement. The food came and Junho started grilling the meat and the sizzling sound of the meat made Wooyoung drools. Junho wipe the drool out of Woo face and smiled how innocent he looks waiting for the meat to be cooked. While the meat cook, Junho pour the soju into a shot glass. They both drank the soju and Wooyoung made a weird face since it’s the first time his drinking alcohol. And Junho laugh and says. “Was it good?” and Wooyoung nodded no.  

“You have to get used to it first then it will get better.” says Junho. And woo just nodded. They started eating the meat and both was just having fun talking about the future. They only finished 2 soju and Junho thinks that Woo can't handle alcohol well since Wooyoung face was turning red and he has a confused look. He thought wooyoung is so cute drunk. 

“I think we should go back, your drunk.” says Junho. 

“Im not drunk, I just feel weird and everything seems slow for some reason.” says Woo. 

“Cause your drunk, come on lets go.”says Junho.  

Junho paid for the food and went back to the table and grabbed Wooyoung but he wasn’t cooperating with him so he decided to carry him on his back. Junho carried Wooyoung all the way to the dorm but it wasn’t that far and Woo isn't heavy either. Junho open the door and settle Woo down on his be. He went to the bathroom got a small bucket of warm water and grabbed a towel. He then places it next to Woo bed. He then took Woo shoes and socks and he proceed of taking his pants and shirt. Woo is now left with his underwear on. Junho thought that Wooyoung has a nice body and he can't help but get mesmerized by Wooyoung body. He then soaked the towel into the warm water and clean Woo body. While he was cleaning his body, Wooyoung started to have a sprout a tent in his underwear. Junho laugh to himself and he thinks that Wooyoung is to innocent for getting an while being clean. Junho finished cleaning Woo and he started to get undressed and about to go to his bed when out of nowhere Woo called him saying, "Can you sleep with me tonight.” Junho was taken back of what Woo said but he thinks that it’s the alcohol talking. But he didn’t mind sleeping with Wooyoung. In fact, he was actually excited. The bed is big enough for 2 but they still need to cuddle for them to fit.  Junho then went onto the bed and settle in.  

 

Junho was staring at Wooyoung sleeping body and couldn't help butto cares his body. He was going further down and stop at Woo crotch; he hesitated and hold down his hormones and just lay down. He turns his head and saw Woo face and gave him a goodnight kiss on the lips.