Chapter 1

A New Beginning

Hey everyone!

So basically this is my very first fiction about khunyoung.LOVE 2pm by the way

Sorry if I may have some spelling errors or  other things.

Hope you guys like it!

Enjoy~~~!

 

 


 

It was an ordinary morning, when a sun light hit wooyoung's face forcing him to open his eyes; realizing that today his life will change forever. "The day has come. I'm finally going to college!" wooyoung thought. A smile formed on his face. He stood up and fixes his bed. Wooyoung can smell food coming from downstairs. He didn't eat last night because he was to busy packing and checking one last time to ake sure he got everything he needed.

He hurriedly walk to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Once he dried himself up and put on some clothes, he looked at the mirror and likes what he see's. He look himself up from top to bottom. Wooyoung has defined body. He can see progress on his abs. His been working out a few months ago and he didn't even know how fast his body had changed so much. But he specially likes his cheecks, his chubby cheecks. If someone would ask of which body part he likes the most. He would answer his cheecks. Wooyoung snap from his thoought when his mom called him to hurry up and go eat his breakfast before going to Seoul.

He walked out of his room, down the stairs and enter the kitchen. Wooyoung's mom greeted him with eggs and bacons. "Eat up, since you have a long way to go today."says his mom smiling. He just nodded and ate his breakfast happily. Once he finished eating. His dad called him over to his office. Wooyoung walked to the office with serious but nervous face. There were so many thoughts going on in his head. He opened the door and see's his dad sitting behind his desk. "Have a sit." says his dad, while gesturing to a chair.

Wooyoung obediently listen to his father and sat in front of him. There was silent in the room. Wooyoung broked the silent by coughing and saying, "You wanted to see me?"

"Are you alright going to school at Seoul?" ask his dad. Wooyoung sighed. "Yes, dad. I'm not a kid anymore. I'm a full grown man now!" says woo, while pouting his lips. A smile formed on his dad face, when he saw wooyoung pouting his lips. "I thought you said your a grown man? Why are you acting like a kid?" thought his dad.

" I know, I know. I'm just worried that's all." says his dad. " Dad"......says wooyoung with a worried face. Wooyoung is also worried about his parents a lot. Since his moving quite away. "Listened dad. I will come back for the holidays anyways and call you guys everyday." says woo. "I know you will son." says his dad. "Then be happy for me ok!" says woo. "I will." says his dad. His dad stood up and hug wooyoung tightly before he left the room, leaving wooyoung in the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wooyoung!" yelled his mom.

"ne~~~~!" says woo.

"Hurry up! Your father is already in the car waiting for us." says his mom.

"ok, ok. I'm coming!" says woo.

Wooyoung looks back at his room."I'm going to missed this room." thought wooyoung. He grabbed his backpack and headed downstairs.

"Did you get everything?" says his mom.

"Yes mom." says woo.

"Ok then, lets go to the station. Don't want to missed your train, wouldn't we?" says his mom, while he hug her son.