Coffee

You've always been mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Choo Hee's POV*

Wiping the blunt of the coffee off me, I turned to Yoongi. "What made you do that?"

"Nothing," he had a troubled look on his face and he wasn't looking at me. "It just slipped. That's all."

"Bro, you have a strong grip. There's no way that could have fallen from your hand by accident." I got up and gathered all the napkin on the table and walked to the trash can. When I threw those away, I thought about Hoseok oppa's expression and Yoongi's reaction. We were laughing and then Hoseok just stiffened up. As I was about to look behind me, Yoongi spilled his coffe on me. There was someone behind me. But who?

Giving up, I went back to the boys. When I got there, they were talking in a hush voice and the atmosphere had completly changed. "Alright," They immediatly closed their mouth and looked at me. "what's going on?"

"Like Yoongi hyung said, it's nothing." Hoseok stood up and gave me a small smile. "How about we leave? It's getting pretty late and NamJoon  hyung would yell at me for coming home late."

I could tell he was lying, but I couldn't get him to budge. "Fine," I sighed and sat next to my brother. "See you tomorrow."

He patted my shoulder and walked away. 

"Oppa," I turned to Yoongi. I haven't called him that in a long time. Since we left Seoul and went back to Daegu, he thought me calling him Yoongi is more appropriate. "who was behind us?"

He lifted an eyebrow and chuckled. "You haven't called me that in a long time."

"You're the one who wanted to kill me if I kept saying it." I lightly slapped his arm. "Answer my question."

He sighed and stood up. "Trust me," grabbing my arm, he yanked me up. "there wasn't anyone."

We walked out of the coffee shop and as we were walking to the apartment we live in, I heard someone yell my name.

"Choo!"

I smiled when I heard his voice and turned around. Taehyung was running and Jimin was behind him, trying to keep up with him. 

"Hey, Tae." I gave him a bottle of water that I got from the cafe shop right before we left. "You didn't need to run. I would have waited."

"Hi.. Choo Hee." Jimin smiled nervously and was scratching his neck. 

"Hi, Jimin." I came up to him and gave him a hug. He stiffen, probably shocked with my action. After a couple of seconds, his hands slowly wrapped around my back. "Nice to see you again."

He chuckled and rubbed my back. "Very funny."

I smiled and let him go. "Friends?" I held my ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter