Children of Heaven

Blood of Angels

It's not surprising to hear about families taking the outing of their child's uality darkly, and acting in drastic measures. But everyone thinks their life is worse than others, and Yunho wasn't an exception. The first time he told his mother he was gay, she laughed and walked away while repeating "no you're not". It was almost as if she was trying to convince herself more than him.

Of course, he really won points with her when she caught him in bed with another boy.

"It's not like it was on purpose," the chestnut haired male murmured to himself, never mind the fact that he was sitting on the curb surrounded by his stuff and people were giving him weird looks, "she just never leaves me the hell alone."

A man in black robes stopped and looked at the teen on the curb. He was hesitant to assume anything, since he could be waiting for a bus to take him to some summer camp or something, but once the boy mentioned being kicked out he felt he needed to interfere.

"Excuse me, son, but do you need some help?" He rested a light touch on his shoulder. He received a sarcastic answer consisting of something that had to do with the boy's mental state, but he wasn't going to give up just yet. "Do you need a place to stay?"

The boy hesitated before nodding. The priest stood straight, relieved, and smiled at the young male.

"Well, come along then." He rested a reassuring hand on his shoulder to lead him to the church while the masculine male slung a torn back pack over his shoulder and picked up two battered suitcases.

The priest knew it was strange that he took the boy directly to the church and not a homeless shelter or something, but hey - even men of religion have desires.

~*~

A year had passed and Yunho hadn't noticed anything bizarre in his new home. That is, until a few nights ago. His dreams had been plagued by a beautiful creature; it by barely coming into grasp and then dancing from his fingertips like the vixen the creature was. And it drove him wild.

He had asked the priest what his dreams meant, if the creature was a real thing or just a figment of his imagination, but the older male merely shook his head in response and walked away.

Yunho was determined, though. He would find the siren that made his heart ache. And he would make it his.