Chapter 2

What happens in Switzerland

Taemin was bending over with his hands on his knees panting because he knew he was late and when he looked up he was surprised to see ______ which confused him but he still ran up to her and hugged her making her freeze and he was confusing all of s but _____ pushed Taemin away making his heart hurt because he knew he deserved that but he had hoped that she would have forgiven him Key walked up to them and asked “what is going on do you two know each other?” Taemin nodded his head “yes” while _____ said “no” Key was going into diva mood because he wasn't sure what was going on and _____ gave in “we do know each other we meet each other in Switzerland.” Key was doing trying to do the math “didn't you say you were there about 6 months ago?” _____ nodded her head and Key looked at Taemin “wasn't our vacation about 6 months ago?” Taemin looked at the ground and nodded his head and Key looked like it came together and he looked at _____ “so Taemin” while looking at her belly “and you?” _____ nodded her head and she looked at Key with tears in her eyes and Key looked at the other members and mouthed “get out” they nodded their heads but they had to drag Taemin out of the room.

 

With Key and ____

 

____ had sat on the couch and started to cry and Key walked over to her and hugged her “why don't you explain your situation to oppa” _____ stopped crying and looked at Key “I was in Switzerland because i wanted to explore different cultures and plus its fun to play in snow because i grew up in Wisconsin and we are all about beer, football, cheese and snow. I was in the airport and i saw Taemin looking around with a lost puppy dog look and i felt bad for him and it seemed like the people filming him weren't helping him so i decided to help him and i found out that we were going in the same direction so we went there together and when we got to the main stop we went our separate ways. But i was in the van waiting for it to start and i saw him enter and we found it cool that we were going the same way so we decided we would just spend the time together and we got really close and when he went skydiving. And than we went out to celebrate and we had to much to drink and we ended up sleeping together and i gave him my ity and i when i woke up and i saw a note saying sorry so i went on with my life and when i missed my period i knew i was pregnant so i was careful because even though i am not ready to be a parent this child is innocent and i want to be an amazing mother and i never thought i would meet him again.” Key nodded his head but he had some talking to do so he looked at ______ “why don't you go meet the other stylists?” _____ nodded her head and left. Than the other members entered and they saw Key standing up with his arms crossed and the guys were weary about whether or not to go farther in the room when they heard Key say “get your butts in here!” The guys ran into the room and Key looked at Taemin and shook his head at him “how could you Taemin” Taemin looked at the ground while the other members were confused so Key said “Taemin is going to be a daddy” Minho, Onew, and Jonghyun all shouted “WHAT!” Key than said “remember when we all went on separate vacations?” They nodded their heads “well it seems like Taemin had more fun than we originally thought. He slept with _____ but he left her after taking her ity and all he did was say sorry on a note.” The other members looked at him disappointed in what he did and Taemin looked at the ground "I didn't expect to fall in love with her or for her to get pregnant. I was drunk and I didn't want to leave her hell I didn't even want to go back to Shinee so I was scared and I left how was I suppose to know that she would get pregnant and be our new stylist." Key looked at him "still I taught you better" Taemin was feeling guilty and ashamed of himself even more than before. Key looked at him "how are you gonna handle this situation?" Taemin looked at him surprised "ummmm... I am gonna go talk to her and see if I can repair our relationship and I want to be in my baby's life no matter what" when Taemin said that Key felt so proud of him "wow Taemin that is very mature of you. I am impressed but I'm still disappointed I'm for leaving her like you did" Taemin nodded his head "I understand hyung but I have a favor to ask" Key looked at him "what?" Taemin looked at the ground "I was wondering if you could" he than whispered "help me get ____ back?" Key looked at Taemin "what did you say?" Taemin sighed "I was sorta hoping that you would help me get ____ back" Key smiled at him "of course I know that she likes you and I want that little girl to have a complete happy family" Taemin smiled and hugged Key "thank you hyung!" Key laughed and looked at him “but you only get one chance cause if you hurt her again i will make you regret it” Taemin smiled at Key and Key than said "first we need to come up with a plan" unexpectedly Onew raised his hand and they started to talk.

Next Day

_____ was scared to go to work today because she didn't want to see Taemin but she knew she had to she would just have to deal with seeing Taemin everyday but on the bright side she had Key.

At SM

____ had just arrived at SM and she was heading to the dressing rooms when she was stopped at the front desk and was given an envelope "follow these directions" _____ took the envelope even though she was confused. She opened it

Dear _____ follow these instructions go to the studio 45 on floor 4


_____ was confused but she still went to floor 4 just to see what this was all about. When she arrived she was shocked to see Minho who only smiled at her and handed her a

"here is the next envelope" _____ looked at him "what is this all about oppa?" Minho only shook his head "you will find out at the end" this made _____ sigh and she opened the envelope

 

So now that you have been to the next spot you should go to dance studio 2 on floor 1


_____ sighed because it's so much walking and her feet are starting to hurt and Minho asked "what's wrong?" "My feet are killing me right now a pregnant women can only do so much" Minho nodded his head and _____ left. When she got to the next destination she opened the door and there stood Jonghyun "what's up next" Jonghyun and handed her a bag and when she opened it

And than she got the next envelope

 

Now go to Shinee's dressing room on floor 8 see you soon


_____ was getting tired of all this walking around and when she finally meet this person he was gonna be killed by a hormonal pregnant women. She arrived at Shinee's dressing room and she saw Onew who also gave her a bag and she opened

_____ was tired of all the walking around but she thought all the stuff she was getting was adorable and than Jonghyun broke her out of her happy thoughts with an envelope

 

Go to the studio on floor 10

 

_____ went to the studio and she was happy to see Key. She hugged him and he held out a bag and ____ sighed and inside was

_____ than said "I think this is my favorite thing I got today" Key smiled "of course it was picked by me so obviously it is awesome" this made _____ laugh and Key smiled at her and handed her an envelope ____ opened it

 

Come to the roof

 

_____ sighed happily because this is the last stop and that means she can yell at the person who has been making her do all this walking and when she arrived at the roof she thought it looked beautiful.

 

She was busy looking at everything that she didn't notice someone come up behind her until they cleared their throat and ____ turned around “Taemin?” Taemin shyly nodded his head “hi” _____ looked at him “why have you made me do all this?” Taemin smiled “because i want to be in the babys life along with your” ____ sighed “why?” “Because i realized that i loved you in switzerland but i was just scared and that is one of the reasons why i left you and i regretted it every day and when you came here i thought that it was fate giving me another chance to be with you so i took it” _____ smiled at what he said “Taemin i don't know what to say” “just give me another chance to show you how much i love you” _____ sighed “how can i trust you?” They than heard someone yell “just him another chance already we all know that you both love each other!” After that was shouted they heard a loud cry making both ____ and Taemin laugh and _____ gave in “fine i will give you another chance” this made Taemin smile the biggest smile he has ever had.