Chapter 1

What happens in Switzerland

Taemin was wandering around confused because he didn't know where to go in the airport when a person tapped his shoulder and he looked around and was shocked to see a young lady who was looking at him “are you okay” Taemin nodded his head and he was really shocked when she spoke in korean “do you need any help?” Taemin looked at her shocked but he was brought out of his stupor when she waved her hand in front of him “do you need any help?” Taemin nodded his head “yeah i need to get to _________ (forgot what it was called)” the girl smiled “well lucky for you i just happen to be going there too” Taemin smiled because he now had a traveling partner he smiled at her “thats cool but i don't know where to go i always have someone helping me” the girl just laughed at him “its okay i can help you i can also show you how a airport runs so in case you get lost again.” Taemin smiled gratefully at her and they headed off and they got on the train and started to talk. Taemin learned that her name was "____" and that she was 18 and loved learning other languages so she knew Spanish, French, German, Indian, Japanese, Chinese, Hmong, and Korean. She was in Switzerland to have a vacation before she starts work she didn't tell him where though and he understood that because he didn't tell her that he was a famous singer. She also liked to sing and dance which made him like her even more but she also likes writing, reading, and learning about ancient history. Taemin was really impressed by her and he than talked about himself leaving out the famous part. And without even realizing they already arrived at the destination and than they went their separate ways but when he got to the car he was surprised to see "____" but when she smiled at him he felt his heart beat faster. They finally got to the resort and went to go check in and found out that they were rooming next to each other which was pretty cool so they decided to hang out with each other and "____" went with him to go skydiving but she didn't actually do it but watched him enjoy it and that night they decided to go celebrate together but unknown to "____" Taemin had to leave the next day so he was gonna enjoy every moment with her but they got drunk off their assess and one thing lead to another and when "you" woke up in the morning she was and alone and she saw blood on the sheets and she realized that she lost her ity to Taemin and looked next to her there was a note and on it was one sorry and that made "____" burst into tears and she started to sob.

 

6 Months Later

 

"____" had found out that she was pregnant so before she went to Korea she bought a two bedroom house and she found out that she was having a little girl and she finished designing her house so she was able to start her new job as a stylist at SM Entertainment and she regrets meeting Taemin but she never regrets her baby because its innocent. She entered her house and was surprised at how good everything looks

 
Living Room
 
Kitchen
 
Dining Room
 
Bathroom
 
Bedroom
 
 Nursery 
 

"_____" was impressed by everything but she had to go grocery store to get some food and than she was heading to bed. She got to the grocery store and she was looking around for food when she accidently bumped into someone so she looked at who she ran into and she was confused to see someone in a scarf and hat so she asked him “why are you dressed like that?” The guy looks at her and sighs “if i give you tickets to a concert will you not tell anyone you saw me here” "____" was confused so she cocked her head “what?” The guy sighed and pulled off his scarf and "you" was still confused on what he was talking so "____" said “I grew up in America so i have no idea what you are talking about” the guy sighed and smiled “thats nice i thought you were one of my fans but anyway my name is Key” "____" smiled “hi my name is "_____"” she looked down “and i have no idea what i am gonna name my baby” Key smiled at her “where is the dad?” After Key said that "____" lost her smile “he left before i could even tell him” Key nodded his head when "____" asked “since i just got here today i don't know anyone so why don't you have dinner with me i want to make my yummy chicken dumpling soup and i don't want to eat alone and plus” she than poked his stomach “we have to fatten you up” Key laughed when she said. After they both bought what they needed to they headed to "____" house in her car and when they arrived "_____" looked at Key and said “____ can put your stuff in the fridge while i cook” Key than asked “can i help you with anything?” "____" smiled and nodded her head and they began to cook. The whole place smelled really good and they made a whole lot of it so Key could take it home and they got to know each other but "____" still didn't tell anyone where she worked but by the end of the night they felt as if they have known each for years but she didn't tell him who the father is she only told him that he was korean. At 9 Key had to leave and "____" was sad but she understood and let him go but not before taking his phone and putting her number in his phone and a picture of herself as the contact and he left and "____" went to bed.


With Key


Key had just arrived back at the dorm and he was trying to be as quiet as he could and he was able to get to the kitchen and when he opened the fridge door and when he was closing it he saw 4 faces looking at him making him scream like a little girl making the guys laugh. But than Minho looked at him “where have you been?” Key was squirming because he didn't want to reveal "____" identity so he simply said “i was hanging out with a friend” and at that moment he regret putting his phone on the counter because it vibrated indicating that he got a message and just as he went to dive for it but he was just too slow because Taemin grabbed it before he could and when Taemin saw who it was he nearly fainted because it was "____" the girl he fell in love with during his trip and he didn't tell s about her so he looked at Key with a pleading look “where did you see her?” Key was confused so he cocked his head “what?” Taemin showed him "____" picture and asked “where did you see her hyung?” Key sighed “i saw her at the grocery store and she didn't know who i was which was so nice and she still doesn't know who i am” Key frowned “but i feel bad for her” Onew asked “why? What happened?” Key sighed “she got pregnant a while ago and before she even knew she was pregnant the dad bailed on her” Taemin was shocked when he heard that "____" was pregnant “and if i ever find out who the dad is i will kill him "____" is such a nice girl and she doesn't deserve whoever did that to her.” After that Key left the room and everyone decided to go to bed because they were tired and they get to meet their new stylist tomorrow.


Next Day


"____" woke up with a smile and was in a happy mood and she was ready to work. She got ready and got into her car and headed to SM.


At SM


When "_____" arrived at SM with a big smile and a friendly aurora. When she entered everyone noticed her and they all couldn't help but smile along with her. She went to go meet the group that she would be styling.

 

With Shinee


Taemin was running late so all the guys were waiting for him when the door opened and the guys were expecting Taemin but they were shocked to see a young girl with a baby bump and they were even more shocked when Key shouted “baby girl!” While she yelled out “Key oppa!” They ran towards each other and started gossiping with each other while the other three members were left confused so Jonghyun than broke up the gossiping pair by asking “what is going on” the two than looked at each other and Key than said “well this is the person from yesterday the one with the really yummy soup that everyone liked and plus she is the person who texted me last night” the guys nodded their heads in understanding and "_____" nodded her head and she counted how many people were in here “isn't there suppose to be another member?” Everyone nodded their heads “well he is busy with something but he will be here soon” and just as Onew said that the door burst open and "____" was speechless because their in front of her was Taemin.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So i did an experiment with the name i wanted it to be your username so if you can tell me so i can try again and i hope you comment