1. In a Haunted House

A Series of DaeJae

"Daehyun please don't make me go in there." Youngjae whined, while holding a death grip on Daehyun's arm. The older chuckled lightly, finding the younger adorable.

"Oh come on Jae, it won't be that bad! Plus, you always have me for protection! I mean, if you get too scared, we could always just find a dark secluded room where I can distract you if you know what I mean." He winked, causing the younger to smack him.

"Stop being such a ert."

"I was talking about my phone. We could play a few games...why? What were you thinking of?"

"I hate you." Youngjae blushed a deep crimson.

"Aww, who's the ert now huh? Although, I wouldn't mind if you think that'll help." He wrapped his arms around the younger's waist, and planted a few soft kisses on his neck."

"Let's just go in already and get his over and done with please." Youngjae held onto the older's hand, linking their fingers together as they made their way towards the entrance of the haunted house.

 

*               -               *                   -             *                -              *                 -               *                   -               *                -                     *                -

 

"Oh my god Jae, what was that?!"

"Don't be such a baby, and let go of me."

"I'm not being a baby! I'm so manly, you can't stand-- AHH HOLY !"

"Yeah, so manly that you scream at red food colouring...."

"I heard that you dip."

"You were supposed to hear it, .

"Oh you think you're Mr Big Shot now? Weren't you crying just a min-- OH MY GOD JAE HELP ME!!"

"Oh for s sake, let go of me, it was just a plastic skeleton."

"You're supposed to protecct me."

"I thought it was the other way around, Mr Prince Charming?"

"....you're a boyfriend."

"Oh really? That's not what you scream all night."

"Oh please, don't pretend you top. Don't even start, princess."

"You're saying I can't top? Alright then, I think there's an empty room over there, why don't we go experiment?"

"...Jae what are you doing? Why are you-- OW DON'T PINCH MY !"

"Oh come on Hyunnie, JaeJae wants to play~"

"S-stop it, you're scary when you're like this."

"Aw, is my little pwincess scared? How cute.""

Youngjae I'm not joking around, stop it."

"I'm not joking either! Would you rather me top, or for me to leave you in here all alone?"

"Don't kid, Jae. We both know fully well you can't top. I'm the guy in this relationship."

"Fine, I'll just leave you alone in this dump of a haunted house. Oh, did that shadow just move, Dae? How scawy~! Have fun, jackass."

"NO JAEJAE BABY I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN IT!! COME BACK! YOUNGJAEEEEEEEE!"

"Have fun, baby!"

"DON'T YOU ING DARE LEAVE ME HERE ALONE! YOO YOUNGJAE GET YOUR JUICY BACK HERE NOW!"

"..."

".....Youngjae? Jae? Please tell me you're still here...."

"..."

"Jaejae, I can't see a thing...I'll get you back for this, I swear to cheesecake!"

"..."

"Youngjae...you actually left..........."

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

....did that just happen. i apologise.