Chapter 2

I'll Be Your Prince Charming

*Chohee POV*

I walked down the hallways as i felt an arm tapping me. I looked to my side to see who it was, it was Hansol, as I expected.                  

"What's with the grumpy face?" he asked.

I replied with an irritated tone, "There's a Math test tomorrow and i don't understand anything about it. Plus, Mr. Lee said if I get a bad grade on this test I will be attending classes over summer."

"You can try to study harder." he suggested.

"As if it would help."

"Or.. I can just teach you instead. You know that math is my favorite lesson." he said.

I agreed, "So, my place at the weekends?" 

He nodded. We went back to our classes as the bell rang, we were in the same class, apparently. We were in History class. I nearly slept in class while Mrs. Kim was explaining because it was so boring. I mean, who would even be interested about the past? I don't even get how these things are important for us. I looked at my right side to find Hansol paying attention to Mrs. Kim's explanation.

I could never understand how i am able to be close friends with him. I'm the worst kind of girl you would find, I’m not smart, I'm not pretty or athletic and I'm not that kind either. Meanwhile, Hansol is the complete opposite of me. I swear he even has fans of own, sometimes girls would try to act cute around him and the amount of chocolates and love letters he gets on Valentine’s Day is unbelievable. But, what makes me confused is that he never really seems to be interested in any of them and he would never tell me who his crush is even if we have been friends since 6th grade. Suddenly, the bell rang, signing that we are free to go.

"Wanna grab some coffee? My treat." Hansol asked me.

"Sure. Why not?" I agreed and we walked to the coffee shop.

[At the coffee shop]

I sat across Hansol waiting for our coffee to come. We really had nothing to talk about so out of curiosity, i asked, "How come we've been friends for 6 years but you never have told me about your crush? Can't you just give me clues about her?" he looked flustered at that question, but managed to do a quick shake with his head.

"Hmm... do i know possibly her? Is she a junior as well? Does she go to our school?"

"Yes, yes, and yes." he replied with a soft chuckle.

"But, who is she?" I responded, looking confused.

"I'm not going to tell you that. You will find out sooner or later." he said.

"That's unfair! I told you about all of my crushes since 5 years ago." I pouted. He just chuckled as a response while I pretended to be mad at him.

*Hansol POV*

The waiter came to deliver what we ordered and i took a sip of my coffee immediately. I looked at Chohee across me, she looked like mad at me but i know she was just pretending, which adds a point to her cuteness. And the way she pouted earlier made me have butterflies in my stomach because she was just too cute. I just don't get how she wasn't able to tell that i had a crush on her, i had a crush on her for like 4 years already! Maybe it's because I’m good at hiding my feelings. But i still wished she noticed though. I don't know when am i going to confess to her but i know that it will be soon, when the time is right.

It was getting dark so we decided to go home.

"I'll walk you home." I suggested.

"No. I don't want to be a burden." she disagreed.

"You're not a burden and it's not safe for a girl to walk by herself at night. I wouldn't like it if something happens to my best friend." I insisted.

She finally agreed and we walked to her home. It was dark already so i immediately went home to have dinner and have some sleep.