Epilogue

Still You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Epilogue

They remarried again in march, exactly 19 days before it was hyukjae's birthday . It was funny though. Marrying the one who you had decided to divorce. But both donghae and hyukjae couldn't care less. They were fated to be in each other's arms. And hyukjae had vowed in front of everybody after the marriage that, He will never hurt, suspect or stop loving donghae ever again. And that left everyone roaring in cheer. Everyone except for siwon. He thought that he could be the one bringing a new life to donghae, But sadly the latter had returned back to the nest where he belonged. But he was happy of course, They were finally together again. Both hyukjae and donghae could not leave each other alone. They were sticking together like glue, Greeting their guests with a wide smile on their face. 

" Hae." 

 

" hmmm?"

 

" Kiss me."

 

" Now?"

 

" Mhm."

 

" But, there are a lot of people looking at us hyukkie."

 

" Now. please?"

 

" Okay, but at least not here." 

 

" Getting aren't we?"

 

" Shut up."

 

And with that, Donghae was dragging hyukjae to the restroom. Smiling and giggling as hyukjae was kissing his neck, Donghae slammed hyukjae on the wall as he stared  deep into those singled lidded almond eyes. Donghae smiled sweetly which appeared to look sad to hyukjae. He kissed his lips and stayed there for awhile, both of them closed their eyes as they were welcomed with the warm feeling of their lips lingering on each others. But it soon turned into a sloppy one when hyukjae shoved his tongue down donghae's throat. They continued kissing until a flash of light appeared at the corner and a amused laughter was heard in the room. Flinching, donghae pushed hyukjae and the latter grunted in annoyance. 

 

" Oh my god, Hyung. Did you see that? The was unbearable."

 

" Yes yes! I bet hyukjae tops donghae. He was leading the kiss! Here, 50 bucks." 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter