Our Beginning

Nothing Can Change Fate...(Three-Shot)

Your POV~

"JIHYUN-AH!~" my bestfriend shouted.
"Hyesun-ah~" I called back.
"Wait for me next time." she pinched my cheek. "Stop walking so fast."
"Mianhae..." I faked a pout. "Okay, kaja!!"

Let me introduce myself first.  I'm Seo Jihyun. My family only consists of me and my parents, no siblings.  I was born on August 19, 1995 so I'm almost 16 years old.  

Hyesun and I ran down the streets of Seoul and I occasionally slipped.  Spring in Korea is pretty chilly, but today was a bright, sunny day.  Specks of snow were still visible while the ones that melted turned into a puddle of water.  Hmm, this is going to be a nice day. ^-^

"Jihyun, ppalli!" Hyesun grabbed my wrist and started running.
"Waeyeoo??" I tried asking her.
"We're gonna be late to class!" Hyesun quickly replied, dragging me behind her.

*run run run run run run........*

Aish, my clothes were splashed with water and my hair became messy.  Thank you Hyesun... -__- I checked my phone and it was 7:30am.  We still had 45 minutes before class started. What's the point of running two streets and a four blocks when we weren't even late?! 

Ugh. Life just won't cooperate with you sometimes...

"Hyesun-ah, we're not even late." I said, putting one arm on my hip.
"Heheh, mianhae." Hyesun grinned. "I mistook 7:20am as 7:50am."
"Aish, you!" I fake punched her.

*bunches of girls scream*

"OMGOSH it's the Jo twins and Minwoo!"
"Youngmin-ah! Kwangmin-ah! Minwoo-ah! Saranghaeyeo!"
"I got something for you guys!"

Great. The maknae line of the boyband Boyfriend is walking down the hallways of our school.  And to admit it, I have a crush on Youngmin.  He was in the same class as me, and he sat in the desk across from me.  This is why sometimes I couldn't pay attention to class.  I was busy daydreaming....

"Jihyun, look! It's Young--" Hyesun started but I put my hand over .
"Shh!" I pulled her to the locker side of the hallway.

As casually as I could, I looked for my locker and put in the combination number.  Youngmin was behind me and he tapped on my shoulder.  Grabbing my Math book, I turned around and greeted him.

"Annyeong." I said, slightly bowing.
"Annyeong, Jihyun!" Youngmin flashed a smile. "What class do we have for first period?"
"Math." I replied. "Ms. Kim told us to bring graph paper."
"Oh, right." Youngmin scratched the back of his head. "Komawo. See you in class!"
"Neh." I waved at him.

Hyesun leaned closer to me and gave me one of those nasty, dramatic looks.  I knew what she was thinking: "you guys look so cute together." I narrowed my eyes at her and had a don't-think-wrong look on my face.  She continued grinning and gave me a playful punch.  

I walked into the classroom and Ms. Kim said she was giving us a new seating arrangement.   Hyesun and I exchanged looks and we both hoped to be seated next to each other.  Please be my partner, please be my partner...

"Jihyun-ah," Ms. Kim called. "Please sit in the third seat in the second row."
"Neh." I answered and placed my books on the desk.
"Hyesun-ah," Ms. Kim checked her paper. "Please sit in the second seat in the second row."
"Neh." Hyesun looked at me with me and mouthed "mianhae".

Once Hyesun sat down, Ms. Kim called the other students and they took their seats.  Hyesun turned around and we chatted for a bit.  

"It's a shame that we didn't get to sit next to each other." I said.
"Mm. Let's hope next time we'll be next to each other." Hyesun held out a pinky. "Promise?"
"Hahah, I'll try to!" I did a pinky-promise with her.

Only a few students were still standing, and one of them was Youngmin.  No one had taken a seat next to me, Hyesun, and another boy classmate.  

"Youngmin-ah," Ms. Kim said. "Please sit in the third seat in the second row."
"Neh." Youngmin answered.

I looked at Hyesun, but she grinned evilly and turned around.  My eyes widended as Youngmin came closer and he took the seat next to me.  He smiled at me put his books on his desk.  Many other female classmates were saying "Lucky! She gets to sit next to Youngmin." or "It's not fair...".

This is what the seating arrangment looks like:
ff+seating+arrangement.PNG

So students were paired in rows.  I still hadn't recovered from the shock that Youngmin was sitting next to me. Oh great, I'm gonna make the stupidest mistakes in front of my crush...how awesome is that? T^T

"Okay guys, I hope the new seating arrangement is going to work out." Miss Kim said. 
"Neh!" our class chorused.
"Good. Please take out your homework and switch with your partners." 

I fumbled through the papers in my folder and handed my homework to Youngmin.  He gave me his and I wrote "Corrected by Seo Jihyun" at the top corner.  Youngmin wrote "Corrected by Jo Youngmin" at the top corner of my homework too.

"Number one..." Ms. Kim called out the answers.

After ten minutes of grading, we headed on to our lessons and took notes.  I was glad I sat on the left desk, since I'm a lefty.  In the middle of our notes, I lost track and I tapped Youngmin. This was just a typical me who always daydreams during class.

"Um, I didn't get what Ms. Kim said at first." I said. "Can I take a look at your notes?"

Youngmin shifted his notebook so it'd be easier for me to see.  I was copying what he wrote down and without realizing it, Math class was over.  Youngmin waited for me to finish writing the notes and  he packed his other things.  

"Komawo!" I said.
"No problem." Youngmin replied.

Hyesun was still packing and I waited for her so we could go to the next class together.  Lunch came and I went to get my lunch in my locker.  When I opened my locker, a small piece of paper was lying at the bottom of the locker.

"Keep smiling! ^-^ It's healthy for you."

Hmm, a mysterious heads-up note.  At least it wasn't a threat, because I'd bet it was one of the girls who was jealous of me sitting next to Youngmin.  The handwriting in the notes seemed familiar, and I was sure it wasn't Hyesun.

I received more of the notes during these two weeks and I kept all of them in a card holder.

Day 2: "Do your best and work hard! Fighting!"

Day 3: "Eat enough and get plenty of rest."

Day 4: "Try new things and you might discover a new hobby. ^-^"

Day 5: "Treasure the people around you."

Day 6: "Believe in yourself and your dreams."

Day 7: "Don't be afraid to make mistakes."

Day 8: "Stay being kind to others. ^-^"

Day 9: "Be your cute self. ><"

Day 10: "Go outside and admire the nature."

Day 11: "Love, laugh, and Live. "

I told Hyesun about all these notes and she told me it was a good thing.  She said she was jealous that I had a secret messager.  I received the last note one morning and it had instructions instead of encouraging words.  

"Put all the notes in date order and a message will form."

Okay, that sounds neat.  I anxiosly waited for school to end since I wanted to go home quickly and find out the secret message.  

*bell rings*

YESS! We were finally dismissed from our last class and I grabbed all the things I needed for homework.  Hyesun had to go to piano lessons and couldn't walk home with me.  It was actually an advantage and I happily ran to the bus.

When I came home, I dumped my backpack and books on my bed and quickly took out the rest of the notes.  I put them next to each other and it was just a table of notes.  Nope, not right...  Then, I flipped each of the notes and I finally got  the secret message.

"Come meet me at the park 7:00 tonight."

What is this?! O____O Meet someone at the park at 7:00?? What if it's someone who's been stalking me for a while and decided to kidnap me? What if it's a prank??

I grabbed my cellphone and texted Hyesun.  Even though the notes weren't threatening or scary, the thought of meeting the person scared me.  But the person should be someone I know, right? Since I recognize the handwriting, it must be someone close to me...

to sunnie:

helpp unnie! the last note told me to put the rest
of the notes in order.  guess what it said??

"come meet me at the park 7:00 tonight." 

isn't that scary?? O___O can you come watch 
over me just in case anything happens?? ><
hyunnie~

*presses send button*

There, let's just hope that she could come and make sure I go home in one piece.  @___@ I walking back and forth in my room, expecting Hyesun's message to come soon.  My phone vibrated in my hand and I got scared and dropped it. 

!!!

Oh, please don't die on me phone!! *inspects for any broken  parts* PHEW. My phone didn't die...><''

to you:

oooh, that's kinda scary :O i'll come and spy on you,
ᄏᄏᄏᄏ. ^-^ do you know who that person is?? oh 
i know! you've got a secret admirer~ >:) anyways, 
just be careful when you're around the person. if 
something's wrong, just scream and i'll call the 
police and i'll fly to you!
~sunnie

Thank goodness, Hyesun's gonna come... I knew unnie wouldn't be a cold hearted person and leave me alone with a stranger.  For some reason, umma make dinner earlier than usual so we ate early.  Without realizing it, it was 6:50 right now.  A walk to the park took about five minutes...

"Umma, I'll be taking a walk outside for a while." I called.
"Could you wait a second? I'll come with you!" she said.
"B-but umma, I--" 
"Just kidding, I have things to do too. Wear a jacket, arrasso?"
"Neh!" I piped.

Grabbing my favorite sweater, I headed out the door and walked slowly to the park.  I held my phone tightly in my hand and I met Hyesun on my way to the park.  She smiled brightly and pulled me with her as we skipped to the park.

"Lucky girl, you've got a secret admirer!" Hyesun said in a mischievous voice.
"Yah, Kwon Hyesun. Don't think wrong." I playfully punched her.
"I know, you have your Youngmin, geuchi?" she continued teasing me.
"Yah!" I pouted, but I felt as if I were blushing. 

By now, we were near the park and there was no one.  I checked the time on my phone and it was 6:55pm.  It's not 7:00 yet so that's why there isn't anyone.  I told Hyesun to hid behind the tree and bushes by the left side of the first bench.  

I made sure that I couldn't see Hyesun too clearly from where I was.  Once it was all done, I sat at the bench and waited for the secret messager.  Five minutes passed and the person still hadn't arrived.  Ten... fifteen... twenty... twenty-five minutes passed by but still, no one came.

The evening air was chilly and I quickly put on the sweater. I'm glad umma told me to bring a sweater, or I'd be freezing in this kind of weather.  I stood up and walked back and forth, hoping to find the secret messager.  But the people who passed by were elders taking their evening walk.

I finally decided that I wouldn't wait any longer.  This person was wasting my time and I have no purpose to stay here any longer.  Just then, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and someone's head rested on my shoulder. I could feel the steady breathing and fast heartbeat of the person.

"Jihyun-ah, saranghae." 

The voice was a boy's, I'm sure of that.  He sounded familiar too...  I think I've heard this voice somewhere... Oh no, I hope it's not the neighborhood boy... Wait, it couldn't be; the neighborhood boy went to Japan for this competition, so it couldn't be him.

I reached for his hands and pulled it apart from my waist.  Then, I turned around and saw the person.  It.... he.... he.... was YOUNGMIN?! My crush is right in front of me and he was back hugging just now!! O_________O Did he say "saranghae" to me??

"Y-Youngmin?" I asked, surprised.
"Jihyun..." Youngmin leaned closer and gave me a peck on my cheek. "Saranghae."
"J-j-jinjja?" I was shocked.

Am I dreaming? Wake up, Jihyun! I pinched myself and it hurt.  This wasn't a dream: it's real.  I was really happy when I found out it wasn't a dream, but why would Youngmin like me? I was a very normal Korean girl and not extremely attractive.

"Jihyun? Jihyun?" Youngmin called my name.
"N-neh?" I looked blankly at him.
"Will...will you be my girlfriend?" Youngmin knelt down on one knee.
"Yah, yah..." I said softly. "Get up...it's embarrassing!"
"Are you willing to be my girlfriend??" Youngmin held my hand.
"Neh...." I slightly smiled.

Youngmin got up and hugged me really tightly.  This was like a dream-come-true! My crush likes me back and he became my boyfriend... Life's been treating me well so far. ^-^ I looked for Hyesun in the bushes and found her.  She looked at me with those naughty eyes of hers and she quietly left.  

For a while, Youngmin and I played in the park and sat on the swings. He got up and stood in front of me, and then he gave me a kiss on the forehead.  My eyes widened and he took my hand.  Youngmin’s hand felt nice and warm in my cold hands. 

“Are you wondering why I want you as my girlfriend?” Youngmin asked me.  How did he know what I was thinking?
“Neh…” I said quietly.
“Because you attracted me.” He said. “I unknowingly fell in love with you when I first met you.”
“Jinjja?” I smiled. “You…you….were my….crush…”
“And you were mine too!”

I jumped off the swing and hugged Youngmin. The next day at school, Youngmin announced that I was his girlfriend. Many people were jealous of our relationship, and sometimes I would even receive glares from the other girls.  This didn’t matter as long as Youngmin loved me.

During my classes, I received light scoldings from the teachers because I wasn’t paying attention.  I caught Youngmin laughing at me and I pouted at him.  He playfully poked me and told me to listen during Math class.  Since Youngmin became my boyfriend, I daydreamed more than before. It’s just a normal me…

After school, Youngmin asked me for my phone number and he gave me his.  He asked me if I was free during the weekend and we would have our first date at the amusement park.

“I think I can go.” I said.
“Yay!” Youngmin held my hand as he walked me home. “Jihyun-ah, call me oppa from now on.”
“N-neh? Neh…” I obeyed. “O-oppa?”
“Neh??” he answered.  “What is it yeobo?”
“Oppa!” I playfully slapped him.  “Who let you call me yeobo?”
“I did! Yeobo~” Youngmin continued teasing me.

We held hands as we arrived at my house.  Youngmin gave me a cheek kiss before he left.  When I entered the house, umma was standing by the kitchen.  Did she just see Youngmin? @___@

“Aww, our Jihyun’s grown up now!” umma said. “Look at you, is that your boyfriend?”
“Umma!” I blushed.
“Bring your boyfriend next time, arrasso?” umma poked me.
“Jinjja? Neh~” I smiled.

My phone rang and I received a text from Hyesun.  She said that she was coming over to my house and I asked umma if she could.  Umma answered me and Hyesun arrived a few minutes later.

“How’s it going with you and Youngmin?” Hyesun asked me.
“Perfect.” I went off into my own wonderland. “I’m so happy Youngmin’s my boyfriend…”
“Yah, stop daydreaming or showing off.” Hyesun pouted. “Stop making me jealous.”
“Heheh, neh!” I smiled. “Oh, we’re having our first date at the amusement park this weekend.”
“Then we can’t go shopping together.” Hyesun pouted.
“Mianhae!” I shrugged.

few days later…

It was Saturday morning and I got a wake-up call from Youngmin.  I checked my alarm clock and it read 8:25am.  Still early… Oh yeah! We’re gonna have our first date together! ^-^

“Yeoboseyeo?” I was still half asleep.
“Yeobo! Are you awake?” Youngmin said cheerfully.
“Kinda…” I mumbled.
“Okay, then wake up!” Youngmin shouted through the phone.
“Neh, neh, neh! Arrasso, I’m awake now!” I told him. “When are we going to the amusement park?”
“At 9:25. I’ll come pick you up, okay?”
“Neh. See you soon!” I said. “Saranghae!”
“Saranghae! See you soon!”

I got off my bed and washed up in the bathroom.  When I came out, umma was in the kitchen making breakfast.  I opened my closet and searched through the clothes.  Hmm…which one should I wear? There were a few shirts that I wanted to wear with my jeans. *checks time* Oh, I better hurry...it's 8:55am already!

After minutes of deciding, I finally settled down with a t-shirt under a short sleeve hoodie.  It was a white t-shirt and a sandy pink colored hoodie.  The hoodie was one of my favorite shirts and I felt really comfortable wearing it. ^-^ I ran downstairs after I changed and grabbed my electronics.  

"Where are you going?" umma asked. "You haven't had breakfast yet."
"Right..." I walked back to the kitchen and picked up a peach before heading out the door. "See you later umma!"
"Wait! You're not eating my kimbap??"
"Save me a few pieces, okay?" I called back to her.

Youngmin oppa was waiting for me outside the house.  He brought his bike with him... is he gonna ride that to the amusment park?? :O 

"Oppa!" I ran to him and hugged him. "Did you have breakfast yet?"
"Nope. I'm hungry...." Youngmin rested his head on my shoulder.
"Arrasso, do you wanna come in?" I patted him.
"NEH!"

Instead of me bringing Youngmin oppa into the house, he dragged me with him and opened the door.  Umma got scared for a second and she had the look on her face as Hyesun would have. The "oooooooh-it's-that-special-someone" look.  

"Jihyun, you brought your boyfriend to see umma?" umma almost sang.
"I guess so..." I was turning red.
"Annyeonghaeseyeo, umma-nim! Jeo Youngmin imnida!" oppa did a 90o bow.
"Annyeonghaseyeo! Take a seat first and the food will come soon~" umma danced back to the kitchen.
"Heh...." I was embarrassed. "My umma's like that..."
"Gwenchana, that's why you're cute!" he pinched my cheeks.

We were playing around and then Youngmin fell over his chair.  It was like the most hilarious thing that happened this year.  I stood up and knelt down beside the Youngmin that's on the floor.  

"Yah...yah...ileona!" I shook his arm.
"Ani. Ani, andui." Youngmin was stuck to the ground.
"Ppali ileona! Umma's gonna think wrong if she comes in." I whispered.
"I'll get up if you give me a pppoppo here." oppa pointed to his cheek.
"Yah!" 

But in the end, I was forced to give up and just as I was about to kiss his cheek, Youngmin oppa turned his head and I kissed his lips. 

"YAH!" I slapped his arm. "You stole my first kiss!!" 
He just grinned. "I'm supposed to give you your first kiss."
"YAH!" I pouted.
"Ahem." someone cleared their throat.
"U-u-umma?" I stuttered. 
"Get a room...." umma joked. "Just kidding. And what are you doing on the floor, Youngmin? Get up and let's eat!"
"Neh..." oppa gave me a teasing look.

After umma set the table, we enjoyed the kimbap and fruit salad.  I unconsiously forgot about the amusement park when Youngmin pulled me from the table.

"Thanks for the food umma-nim! We ate well." Youngmin called. "We'll be back soon~"
"Have fun!" umma called back. "Oh, you can have Jihyun for the whole day."
"Umma!" I said and Youngmin pulled me out of the door.

Just as I had thought, Youngmin oppa was carrying me on his bike to the amusment park.  The wind felt nice against my face as we enjoyed the scenery of Seoul.  Once in a while, Youngmin would let go of the handles, causing me to hold tighter to him. It was scary yet fun.

"Haha! We're here!" Youngmin stopped the bike and both of us got off.
"Whoa~" I examined the sight in front of me. "I haven't been here in a looooooong while..."
"Heheh, then let's go!" Youngmin oppa held my hand and we ran to the gate.

I brought out my camera and started taking selcas with Youngmin oppa. When we took the last picture, oppa turned his head and kissed my cheek when I took it.  In the picture, Youngmin kissed me and my face looked messed up. = = 

"Yah!" I pouted. "I look messed up in this picture!"
"What? It's totally cute!" oppa grabbed the camera from my hand. "Don't delete it!"
"But I look bad...." I frowned.
"In my eyes, you're always perfect." Youngmin leaned closer and kissed my cheek.
I pushed him away. "Stop kissing me!" 
"Heheheh." 

A game of tag somehow went on and I was chasing Youngmin through the amusement park. People were looking at us with strange looks as we were dogding between them.  Finally, I was out of breath and I stopped chasing Youngmin.  He was far beyond my sight and I sat down on a bench.

"YEOBO~~" someone shouted in my ear.
"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" I screamed and tucked myself into a ball.
"Yeobo, it's alright. Oppa's here." the same voice came closer.
I looked up. "YOUNGMIN OPPA!" 
"Hahha, you're expression was priceless. Wanna do that again??" he grinned.
"I hate you...." I said under my breath.
"SARANGHAE!" and then, oppa picked me up bridal style.
"Oppa, put me down!" 
"I will not let you go~" 

I let him carry me and then we went into the haunted house.  It wasn't my idea to go in there.... I don't have the guts to go in but Youngmin forced me to go in there.  *sigh* 

From the very beginning, I was glued onto Youngmin.  When we went in, this ghost bounced in front of us and grabbed my arm. I did was a normal girl would do: SCREAM FOR YOUR LIFE!

As Youngmin slowly pulled me through the halls, there were things brushing against my feet accompanied by eerie sound effects. The haunted house was like a nightmare-come-true. @___@

"Oppa, I'm so scared...let's get out of hear." I was close to tears.
"Yeobo, it's okay. Oppa's here for you..." Youngmin held on to me tighter. 
Another ghost stood in front of me and shocked me. "OPPAA!" I shouted.

If one more ghost comes out and scare me, I'll promise you that I'll faint right there in that haunted house.  Then, someone picked me up (bridal style, again) and I was scared it was another ghost.

"Gwenchana, I"ll carry you." Youngmin oppa's voice assured me.

I buried my face into his chest for the rest of the "adventure".  I felt safe in Youngmin's arms than walking on my own.  Every now and then, the props would brush my legs or back.  And when it brushed my legs, I ended up kicking Youngmin... ^-^'' Mianhae oppa....

As we were nearing the exit, I felt relieved but this stupid haunted house had a grand finale.  Before we went out the exit, the floor gave in and both of us fell into the hole.  It felt as if we were falling nonstop.  I held on to Youngmin like a koala and we landed on a bouncy surface.  When we landed, I got separated from Youngmin.

"Oppa..." I called. "Oppa!"
"I'm here, yeobo." Youngmin crawled to me, but the bouncy floor made it hard for him to reach me.
"This is scary..." I moaned.
"Congratulations, you've survived the haunted house." a woman in a witch costume stood by the door.

I made a run for the exit and felt MUCH better seeing the cheeful atmosphere.  Youngmin came behind me and hugged me.  I closed my eyes and rested my head on his chest.  Without oppa, I wouldn't died there. @___@

"That was terrifying, wasn't it?" Youngmin asked me.
"Definately." I looked down. "Why'd you bring me in there?!"
"Because I wanted to show my manly side to my girlfriend." he grinned.
"Yah....it wasn't fun." I kicked the ground.
"Yeobo...gwenchana...." Youngmin held my hand. "Let's go for the rollercoasters."
"Mm.."

We went on the rollercoasters from mild to scary.  Each time we rode, I held tight to oppa's hand.  Nevertheless, it was fun and waaaaay better than the haunted house.  I wanted to go on the other rides but my stomach wasn't listening.

*stomach growls*

"Heheh." Youngmin giggled. "Are you hungry?"
"Neh...baegopa!" I complained. "Let's eat!"
"Arrasso. I"ll get the food for you."

For lunch, we had zucchini fritters, chicken nuggets, cold slurpies, and fruit.  Youngmin kept feeding me and always kept my mouth bulging with food.  I poked a lot of food into my chopsticks and stuffed everything into oppa's mouth.  Other people would pass by and say "Oh, they're such a cute couple!" or "Aww, how cute! Feeing each other."

I spied the last piece of watermelon in the bowl and stabbed it with my fork, but Youngmin did the same thing at the same time with me.  

"You can have it." I said. "I'm full."
"Ani, you can have it." Youngmin tried to give it to me.
"Gwenchana, you can have it." I backed up from his hand reaching me.
"Meogeo." oppa demanded.
"Ani, you eat it." 

And we were passing the watermelon back and forth.  *slips* The watermelon bouced out of Youngmin's hand and a dog ate it from the floor.  I knew this would happen.... ><

We left the table and went to the souvenir shops.  I found two cute stuffed animals that I wanted and Youngmin fought to pay for it.  The salesclerk must've been annoyed with our cat fight...hehhe. ^-^ In the end, Youngmin payed for the stuffed animals and held the bag for me.

This whole time, I wanted to go on a water ride with Youngmin oppa.  He put the bag in the bag station before we went on the water ride.  

The boat was always hitting the boundaries and water machines sprayed water at us.  We traveled to the entrance of a tunnel and was welcomed by a waterfall.  By the time the ride ended, Youngmin and I were wet.  Luckily, our clothes dried up fast and we went on the bumper cars.

"Ha! I got you, Jihyun-ah!" Youngmin laughed.
"Ani!" I rammed the car into Youngmin's.
"You'd better run or I'll getcha!" his car hit mine again.

Next, we went on the ferris wheel and enjoyed the view.  I was taking pictures and pointing to this and that.  All of a sudden, Youngmin got off his seat and knelt down on one knee.

"Oppa, what are you doing?" I asked. "Sit on the seat."
"Jihyun-ah..." Youngmin said. "Saranghae."

Youngmin oppa took out a small box and opened it for me.  In it was a couple ring-- a thin silver ring with the words "J ♥ Y" for oppa, "Y ♥ J" for me.

"Is this a proposal?" I joked. "We just started dating."
"Hehehe." Youngmin grinned. "I got this for us because I claimed you and no one else shall have you."
"Komawo, oppa." I blushed. "It's pretty."

He slipped on the ring for me, and I couldn't help but give him a kiss.  Youngmin pulled me and we hugged for the rest of the entire ride.

Evening came by quickly and I fell asleep on Youngmin's back when we were going home.  It was the best day a girl could ever wish for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hii. this is my very first two (three?)-shot and forgive me for spelling/grammatical errors ^-^  and this is sorta like an introduction chapter, no tragedy yet...heheh.

comments are highly appreciated!! kamsahamnida! ^^

puffleppyong~