Him and Her

Him and Her.
Please log in to read the full chapter

Before I start, I'd like to explain to you a few things~ ^^ (Only read if you haven't read the foreword).

This is kinda different, basically, it's kinda like a oneshot/twoshot. If you want a 'happy' ending, then just read the first chapter, in which case it's a oneshot. If you'd like to have an angsty ending, read the full thing please, in this case it's a twoshot. 

Also, this can be for your optional bias, so insert any name you'd like when there's an asterix (probably in the second chapter). But it's originally meant to be Bang Yongguk. So yeah, just to explain to make things clear...

Let's go~!

 

He was yet again in another gang fight.

She was sitting at home, wondering where he could be, why he wasn’t calling any time soon.

He was wounded- hit on the stomach and couldn’t breathe.

She was suffocated by this silence, only the whirring of the fan and the background noise of the neighbours.

He was finding it hard to stand up, he needed help.

She was trying hard to cope with sitting down and staying calm, she needed help.

 

Rrring. The doorbell rang. She hurried to the door, opening it wide enough, to catch a glimpse of her lover. He stood there at the doorway, one hand holding onto his stomach and one arm leant against the doorframe. She stood there in silence, not knowing what to say. He stood there, coughing with all his might and sighing deeply. They both stood there for a few minutes, both unknowingly hurt.

“Hi,” he managed to croak out and give a slight smile, which pained her heart. It was such a struggle. “Hey.” She still stood there, unmoving and staring at him with slight disgust. He gestured towards the door. She let him in without any hesit

Please log in to read the full chapter