SoshiBang hangout & Press Conference!

JiSica
The couple and the 8 members sit in the living room waiting for the rest of the Big Bang members to arrive at the girls dorm. Until the shikshin's mouth pops open with a question.
 
'Why don't we order some pizza? I'm kind of hungry..'
 
Hyoyeon cuts her off 'Kind of?' Everyone else laughs and Sooyoung puts but then laughs.
 
'haha, really funny guys!' Sooyoung grabs the phone after getting the orders for SNSD and Big Bang, she starts to phone the pizza deliveray. While Sooyoung is phoning for the pizza the rest of the girls go and do their own things and the young couple walk to Jessica & Sooyoung's shared room.
 
'No Funny Bussiness!'
 
'You haven't been public for long, we don't need little JiSica's!' The members laugh at Jessica red cheeks but she ignores their laughter and continues to walk to her room. After Jiyong enters her room before closing her door she shouts at her members.
 
'MEANIES!!' Jiyong laughs and wraps his arms around her waist
 
'Hey...relax honey' He pecks her neck and they walk backwards towards her bed, they lay down with her head on his chest and his arm around her waist. They close their eyes and Jessica falls asleep, hearing the sound of Jiyong's heartbeat. He stays awake for a while after she falls asleep so he knows that she is safe asleep and soon closes his eyes.
 
----------------------------------1 hr later------------------------------------
 
'Yah! Jung Jess-' Sooyoung bursts into her room and notices the couple laying together with smiles on their faces, she turns around and tells the other members to come get a look of them.
 
'Hey guys come and see this, hehe' Arrving at the room, they giggle and take out their phones and take a picture of the cute couple. 
 
DING DONG
 
'That must be Big Bang, Sooyoung you go wake up Jiyong and the rest of us will let the boys in, okay?'
 
'Okay' Sooyoung nods and walks over the couple.. 'Hmm, okay.' She pokes Jessica's cheek and nudges Jiyong 'AHHH CUCUMBER!!!!' Jessica jumps up
and hits the closest thing to her which happens to be, Jiyong.
 
'I'm so sorry, Ji!' Jessica glares at Sooyoung who is laughing before turning to Jiyong who is laying on the ground. 'Are you okay?' He looks up at Jessica's worried face and cups her cheek he nods and pecks her pout after wiping her teary eyes.
 
'Don't cry princess, I'm fine' She nods and stands up, reaching her hand out to Jiyong to help him up. 'Let's go downstairs and meet Big Bang'
 
'Oh, wait I need to fix my appearance' Jiyong tightens his grip on Jessica hand 'No you don't, you look gorgeous. Don't worry they have already seen you like this.' Sooyoung laughs and walks out the room, she walks to the living room and says hello to the Big Bang members.
 
-------------2 mins later-------------------
 
JiSica are heard walking down the hall and into the living room 'Hi oppas, Daesung and Seungri.' Jessica runs and hugs her friends and smiles
 
'Ji, why were we called down here anyway?' T.O.P asks him after hugging Jessica.
 
'Right umm me and Jess are going to be pubilc.' He grins and backhugs Jess. The members nod and continue to eat their pizza.
'We have a press conference tomorrow, so Taeyeon can umm Jiyong stay with me please, we could sleep on the couch?' She looks at Taeyeon with big eyes and a pout 
'Pweeease, Taeyeon-ah.' Taeyeon looks at her for a couple of seconds but to Jessica if feels like 30 minutes 'Oh Okay!' She nods and smiles at her fellow member 'Yess!' Jessica runs and bearhugs Taeyeon.
 
------------------------------5 hours later {1am}--------------------
 
After hanging out with Big Bang and SNSD, everyone in the dorm tidies up and goes to bed. Jiyong and Jessica are seen in the same bathroom and getting ready for bed.
'Jiyong can you pass the towel please?' Ji, nods and passes her the towel so she can dry her face handing him the towel back she grabs her toothbrush and toothpaste, while he washes his face after brushing his.
 
After doing their nightly stuff, they walk to the living room and lay down on the couch with his arm wrapped round her waist and her head on his neck.
 
'Night, Jiyong Love You' she smiles and clsoes her eyes 'Love you too Jess.' He kisses her head and closes his eyes, they both fall asleep in each others arms with smiles on their faces
 
-------------------Morning {Day of the Press Conference}--------------------
 
Jessica is awake and sitting in the living room drinking coffee, when she hears footsteps coming down the hall.
 
'Oh, Unnie you're awake?' She looks up and sees Seohyun standing in the living room doorway with Taeyeon and Hyoyeon behind her, she nods and stands up.
 
'Yeah, I'm a bit nervous about the press conference today...' She tells them as they walk to the kitchen.
 
'What about today makes you nervous? Hyoyeon asks her. 
 
'Antis...I'm like the most hated SNSD member.' Jessica frowns
 
'No, you're not'
 
'Yes, I am!' Jessica shouts and looks down at the ground before walking to the sink, placing her mug in it 'I'm gonna go and get dressed, if Jiyong wakes up tell him.' Jessica smiles sadly and walks to her room and looks for clothes to wear.
 
In the kitchen the other members are seen talking about Jessica and a plan to cheer her up when she comes back from the press conference, among their chatter they see a young man looking around for Jessica 'She's in her room' Jiyong nods and walks to Jessica's shared room.
 
'Hey, beautiful.' Jiyong walks up to her and hugs her, Jessica hugs back and starts crying.
 
'What's wrong?' He looks at her worriedly 'I'm so scared, about this press conference' She leans her head on his shoulder and tighens her grip around him.
He nods and hugs her back.
'Don't worry, I will be there with you all the way. I don't want to see you hurt, I love you and I don't like to see you hurt.' She nods and lets go of him 'Help me pick some clothes?' She holds his hand and they walk over to her cupboard, they look through her clothes before picking something nice and simple
 
'What will we do about your clothes?' He laughs 'I packed' He grins at her and pokes his tongue out.
 
'yah!' Jessica slaps his arm and pouts before getting changed.
 
'So yy' He looks at her and winks 'Go and get changed in the bathroom, Ji!' They laugh and he walks out to the bathroom 'Don't be long y!' He shouts to her and laughs, Jessica blushes and finishes get changed before walking out the the living room she sits beside Yuri.
 
'Annyeong, Yuri!' Yuri smiles and hugs her 'Don't be scared Jess!' Jessica nods 'Group hug girls?' They all nod and stand up, hugging each other.
 
----------------------------Press Conference-------------------------------
 
SM & YG have called a Press Conference
SM, YG, Jiyong and Jessica will be present at the Press Conference? Are They Dating?
 
Sooman, YG, Jiyong and Jessica sit down at the table for the press conference. Jessica looks around at all the press and looks down at her feet. Jiyong reaches for her hand, she looks at him and smiles before looking out and forward at the crowd.
 
The Press Conference has just started and they press ask the un-answered question
 
'Are they dating?'
 
'How do you feel about them dating?'
 
Sooman clears his throat before answering 'I would like to say that...Yes, they are dating and that they have been dating for the last 2 years. But they didn't want to become public because of what they fans would say.'
 
YG continues with 'I would like if you would understand that they are normal human beings and want to be in a relationship if you can't accept that you aren't a true fan, you should be happy for them that they have found someone that love each other.'
 
Jessica and Jiyong nod, they smile at how good their bosses/fathers have explained it.
 
After questions and questions later, the press conference is now complete and they have all left, they couple is standing outside waiting for their manager to pick them up.
Before entering their managers vans 'I want you to text me when you get home tonight, so I know you are home safe, okay?' Jessica nods and pecks his cheek before entering the van and driving off. Jiyong smiles and enters the van his manger has brung to pick him up.
 
-------------------------------Day after press conference------------------------ 
 
SNSD is sitting in the living room with a two week break and what are they doing, watching tv. 
 
'We interupt this program with breaking news. Girls' Generation Jessica and Big Bang's leader Kwon Jiyong are in a relationship, they appeared at a press conference last night with their bosses, here is a recap of what happened last night.
'Are they dating?'
'How do you feel about them dating?'
Sooman clears his throat before answering 'I would like to say that...Yes, they are dating and that they have been dating for the last 2 years. But they didn't want to become public because of what they fans would say.' YG continues with 'I would like if you would understand that they are normal human beings and want to be in a relationship if you can't accept that you aren't a true fan, you should be happy for them that they have found someone that love each other.' Jessica and Jiyong nod, they smile at how good their bosses/fathers have explained it.
It seems that the two are happily in love and are the idol couple of the year. Will the be together forever or will something happen and will they break up after two years of being together?'
 
Jessica shakes her head and reaches for the tv remote and turns the tv off. 'Don't know why, I was afraid.' She reaches for her laptop and goes online, clicking on the news report of her new relationship.
 
'Jiyong why, her and not someone prettier like Kiko?!'
'Ew, JiSica! I'd rather have SkyDragon! Jiyong no!!!!!'
'Jessica is a , first Donghae and now Jiyong!'
 
Jessica sighs and closes the laptop, not letting the antis ruin her day. 'Hey girls let's watch a movie!' Her members cheer and pick a movie each 'Ok, movie marathon let's gooo!' Jessica grins and sits down on the couch. The girls laugh and put a movie on 'What are we watching?' Yoona asks.
 
'We are watching........despicable me 2!' Taeyeon grins and jumps up and down 'I love this movie!!!'
 
The rest of the day and night all you could hear from the dorm is laughter.
 
________________________________________________________
 
THANKS FOR READING, IT IS PROBABLY THE MOST RUBBISH THING I HAVE EVER WROTE
i don't know why i was writing in caps but oh well thanks for reading if you do