The Truth & SNSD

JiSica

'Jessi, Sooman has called you have to go to his office.' Tiffany shouts for Jessica. 

Jessica looks up at her and nods, she walks into her bedroom grabbing her phone and car keys she walks to the door.

'Bye guys!'

Her members shout after her and continue with their daily things. When Jessica arrives at SM, all she sees are paprazzi swarming her car and the office, getting out her car she walks to the building. She stumbles in and frowns 'I wonder why all the paprazzi are out there.' Jessica walks up to the elevator and enters it pressing the button to Sooman's office. She exits the elevator and walks towards Lee Sooman's office before entering she knocks and waits for him to let her enter.

'Come in' She hears and opens the door. Looking around the room and noticing 3 other men in the room with him.

'umm, Annyeonhaseyo' Jessica bows and closes the door behind her 'You wanted to see me?'

'Ah yes, sit down please Jessica." The brunette sits down and looks him 'You two must be wondering why I have called you here right?'

'Neh. I am wondering that'

Sooman nods and hands her the iPad with the latest news reports, while Jessica looks at them she gasps.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kwon Jiyong get out his bed and walks out to the kitchen, he pours himself a cup of coffee before he can take a drink of it his manager walks in.

'Jiyong, you need to get ready and head out with me quickly!' Jiyong sighs and nods thinking that he will be heading to the studio to record a song or write one for the new group debuting next year. But boy is he wrong, walking to his room and gets dressed walking out and out to his manager's car.

'Where are we going?' 

'Just wait until we get there'

Jiyong nods and listens to the music coming from the radio tapping his fingers to the beat. Noticing that it is a Girls' Generation song he grins 'I love this song!' He sings along and looks outside the window, noticing the direction they are going in he turns to his manager.

'Hyung, are we going to SM?'

His manager nods and smiles 'Yeah'

'Why?'

'You'll find out when we get there, Jiyong.'

Nodding and waiting until they arrive.

5 minutes later, they arrive at SM. He exits the car and smiles at the paprazzi, walking up to the door he enters while waiting for his manager.

'c'mon hyung, you know where we are going. let's go then' After his manager arrives he walks to the elevator and rides it to the floor needed.

His manager knocks on the door, getting permission to enter the open the door and walk in.

'Annyeonghaseyo, G-Dragon imnida!' Jiyong bows and smiles

'You must be wondering why you are here but we have to wait until someone else arrives here first.' Nodding Jiyong notices that YG is there too.

After the person they are waiting for arrives, Sooman continues with the meeting.

You two must be wondering why I have called you here right?'

'Neh. I am wondering that'

Sooman nods and hands her the iPad with the latest news reports, while Jessica looks at them she gasps. Jiyong looks over her shoulder and sees the headlines.

'Girls' Generation Jessica seen on a date with Big Bang's G-Dragon'

'GD and Jessica hold hands as they walk around the beach'

'G-Dragon seen kissing Jessica after dropping her off at Girls' Generations dorm'


 

'Now that you have seen them, we have questions to ask you two.......'

Both of them nod and look at their boss waiting for the question.

'Are you two dating?' Jessica turns around and smiles and Jiyong who smiles at her back

'Neh, we are' Jessica turns back around and faces the two bosses. They nod and smile.

'I knew it! Okay, we will have a press conference and you will have to go on tv together and tell everyone about it.'

Jessica and Jiyong nod, while the meeting finishes the two bosses plus the manager leave the two idols alone.

'Hi oppa' Jessica smiles and pecks his cheek

'Hi, Jess how are you?'

'A little bit scared oppa, what will happen to SNSD, the fans will hate me, i will get more antis' Jessica pouts and leans her head on Jiyong's shoulder.

Jiyong wraps his arm around her shoulder and pulls her closer to him 'Don't worry, Jess. I will protect you. If anyone has to becareful about antis it is me, the beautiful Jessica Jung has alot' Jiyong kisses her head and smiles.

'Thanks oppa, love you' She smiles and nods 'So we are finally coming out atleast we are doing it together. Let's go oppa and see my members, you could invite the Big Bang members over'

Jessica stands up and waits for Jiyong, holding his hand she has never felt so safe. 'You want to drive my car, oppa?' She hands him the keys and walks out the room beside him. 'Sure, princess.' They walk to the car forgetting about the paparazzi, but who cares they are going to come out in a press conference tomorrow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They arrive at the SNSD dorm 10 minutes later, getting there later because they head for snacks and some drinks.

'So we walk in together, c'mon oppa' Jessica smiles and unlock the door, she walks in to the kitchen placing the bags down.

'Girls!' She shouts the girls after not seeing them in the living room. Hearing footsteps coming down the hall and into the living room

'AHHH OMG IT'S GD SUNBAE!!'

'TAEYEON IS GD OMG'

'OMG HE IS SO HANDSOME'

'OMG HE IS- Wait why is he with Jessica and holding hands with her..'

'omg Jessica is this the reason why Sooman called you?!'

'girl you are so lucky!'

Jiyong laughs and Jessica blushes

'Mian, I wanted to tell you girls but I didn't know when to tell you guys. Plus don't you read the newspapers?'

Confused all 8 members of SNSD go and grab their phones, click on the news headlines and scream

'Oh yeah....we must of forgot to read it today...hehe.'

The couple laugh 'Ji, weren't you going to call you members?'

'Ah that's right, I'll be right back, Jess'

Jiyong walks outside to phones s while Jessica is left to get teased but her members 

'AWWWW, he calls you Princess....aww'

'That's so sweet'

Jessica pouts and sits down on the couch

'I bought you guys some snacks but don't touch the ones that you don't like they are mine and Ji's!'

The members run into the kitchen and take their snacks. Jiyong walks back in and sees all the SNSD members running around crazily.

He walks back to the living room and sits beside the pouting Jessica, kissing her on the lips to stop her pouting. She smiles and cuddles into him

'Are they coming over?'

'Yeah, after they are ready.' 

Jessica nods ands smiles. In the corner of her eye she sees her members standing there grinning. She turns her head around 'what?'

'Nothing...'

The giggle and sit in the living room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of first chapter...

I think I could do better, but oh well. Tell me what you think honsetly and you can give me some tips on how to write better.

bye....Lizzie

I feel that it is a bit short.