1.

V. / forelsket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

/Him. 

He is a beautiful boy, who to me a boy who had torn down the tall barriers of my heart. I have fallen for him, like the pouring rain, like a bittersweet orange sunset. 

Funny how no name was involved but his face instantly appeared in my mind, smiling tenderly, making my heart beat a tad faster than the norm. 

It's amazing how he is still able to make me feel this way, without him even doing much. He is so amazing, he is ethereal and he is surreal. 

He has been like a dream, the one I'll seldom have waking up smiling way too brightly on the verge of tears. 

 

 

Everything started in middle school, it sparked off when we became seat-mates. We were only nine then but everything seemed a fairy tale for a girl who had a crush on the boy—who she deemed was a little too cute for his own good. 

 

At the tender age of nine, I was entitled a pen by fate to write about a story—that even I was unsure of the plot. But I went ahead and started with chapter one. 

And that was how my story began. A good beginning of smiles and blushing cheeks. 

 

Back when I was nine, I knew nothing about this weighty thing called love. I didn't know much and nothing was exactly awkward. 

I talked to him during class and damn, I wished I could rewind time so badly. Amongst the laughter and conversations between the two of us,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter