Call Me Hyung

Night Shift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another night shift again. Damn it.

 

I sighed and grabbed a lollipop from the counter then sat on a stool ignoring a customer that just entered the store. Putting my earplugs on, I shut my eyes and put the lollipop inside my mouth, its rich strawberry flavor.

 

I was in the midst of savoring the sweet taste of my lollipop and enjoying the classical song I was playing when someone pulled my lollipop away from my mouth.  Wha— who’s the stupid bastard that is brave enough to take my lollipop from me!?

 

I stood up and harshly pulled my earplugs off my ears. “Yah! You basta— You!?” I pointed my finger on the intruder of my peace. It’s him again.

 

“Hi Seungho.” He waved his hand in front of me and smiled brightly.

 

I bit the inside of my cheeks. “It’s you.” I sighed and looked at his right hand holding my lollipop. “Yah. Give it back.”

 

“Hmmm?” He responded innocently. “Give back what?”

 

“Don’t play dumb.” I said a matter of fact.

 

He chuckled and shook his head. “Why would I? You just took it on the counter without even paying.”

 

“W-what…” He saw it? “F-fine… I don’t want to eat it anyway.”

 

He laughed again and ate my lollipop giving me a reason to be strongly taken aback by his action. I huffed at how unbelievable the kid is. “That’s gross you know, my saliva’s on it.”

 

“Hmmm…” He caressed his chin with his hand while he the lollipop even more. “…so that’s why it tastes better.” He slyly smiled.

 

“Whatever….” I mumbled and averted my eyes feeling myself blushed. He was freaking shameless.

 

After that last response we stood there in silence and every second that passed feels awkward for me. It was late at night and the store only has one customer and it’s him. So in conclusion I am alone with him.

 

“…so, how old are you Seungho?” he suddenly asked in an easy going talk like we are close or the same age or something. It kind of offended me since I am a traditional person that uses proper honorifics.

 

“Surely older than you…” I sharply shot, irritation creeping me.

 

“Yeah clearly…” He shot back and grinned.

 

I glared at him. So what if I look older? Such a mannerless guy. “Aren’t you gonna buy anything? If not, LEAVE.” I emphasized the last word.

 

“Uh-uh.” He shook his head. “…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter