Storage Room

Night Shift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungho’s POV

 

10:30 pm

 

It was getting late and the street noises were slowly fading away. People starts to head home and ready to call it a night but not for me. Obviously because of a night shift again. I sighed and massaged my shoulders before I placed the unused boxes inside the storage room. There are few customers tonight so I took this chance to arrange the items before my boss scolds me from being dirty again tomorrow morning. Okay, this… ah! This should be here.

 

“Hyung!”

 

“Holy mother of chocolate!” I yelped when someone hugged me unexpectedly from behind and almost loose grip of the box that I am holding. My heart almost gave over from shock, blame Sanghyun who was currently hugging me tight and snuggling close to my neck.

 

Just a little bit information. Sanghyun and I became closer after those weird exchanging of names and ages. We became what I like to call ‘acquaintances’ and that’s all there is to it. Although he always flirts with me and sometimes went overboard, just like this one. Seriously, this kid’s gonna kill me.

 

I huffed and decided to ignore him and placed the box carefully on the floor while Sanghyun reluctantly let go with a scowl on his face since it’s impossible for me to lean down with him snuggling me like a koala.  

 

Cleaning the dust on my shirt and lap I went outside the storage room to get some more boxes to arrange. “Yah hyung, are you ignoring me!?” he yelled childishly and I only rolled my eyes on him as I kneeled down and pulled up another box. But wait… the box won’t budge.

 

I felt a presence above me and found Sanghyun bending over closer to me. “Oh~~~ you’re having a hard time huh.” Well duh? Isn’t it obvious?

 

I bit my lips and clicked my tongue. “Of course not, piece of cake.” He was clearly mocking me. I inhaled deeply and tried to carry it up again but failed. Why is it so heavy! Or is it because I often don’t work out?

 

“Seungho I think you should stop eating too many sweets now.” Sanghyun whispered on my ears and I quickly dismissed the spark that I felt with our mere distance. Because what’s important is, he forgot to say hyung again. Why do he always forget whose the hyung when he teases me?

 

I faced him and signaled for him to lend me his ears. “Shut up kid, help your HYUNG carry this.” I shouted the hyung part on his ears and he flinched because of the loudness of my voice.

 

But with his gentle personality he didn’t get angry but smiled and actually helped me pull the box up. Wait mind, you called him gentle!? Er… okay I won’t argue with that.

 

And with ease we successfully lift it up. But there’s another problem…. I just noticed now that he’s only wearing a black sleeveless shirt. Sh*t. The problem? His white creamy skin, that got bolder from the complete black shirt and his toned shoulder muscles were feasting my eyes. That’s my problem, skin and shoulders… because it’s tempting me to look at them. The way it flexes is just too irresistible. Gulping, I refused to stare at him and frantically looked everywhere else while we walk slowly to the storage room.

 

“Seungho…” Sanghyun called. I gave up reminding him who’s the hyung.

 

“What?” I responded distractedly, not really looking on the floor nor him and just walked aimlessly while staring at the ceiling like it’s the most beautiful thing ever.

 

“You like my shoulders that much?” My eyes pulled out on its sockets and my heart raced while a sudden blush took over my cheeks. And I can hear him chuckling in front of me. “Do you want me to show you something much even better than my shoulders?”

 

His whole body?

 

Okay that’s it, my mind were doing wonders now. I blushed deeper and prepared to snarl at him when I lost my footing and stumbled backwards inside the storage, tossing the box on somewhere and grabbing whatever I can grab on… that led to taking Sanghyun on the ground with me since I grabbed onto him. Gosh. I’m an idiot.

 

“Oww my head…” I yelped in pain while my eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter