Room 16

The Library of Drabbles

Click - Click - Click  

The sound of your heels echoed through the lonely hallway of the apartment.  

First floor. 

Room 16. 

You cautiously make your way to the familiar room, the room you had visited countless times before. Your head is filled with questions, doubt, excitement, and a bit of hatred for yourself for returning to this man. 

'This smells like danger.' Your brain whispered 

'Even better.' Your heart responded.  

When you finally reached the door, you set a goal for yourself. "I'll just tell him that we should end this and I'll leave."

You nodded, took a deep breath, and knocked on the cold wood. 

You were filled with adrenaline as you waited anxiously for a response. Your weight shifted from one foot to the other. It didn't take long before you heard the lock come undone and the door open revealing him, your little secret. 

You looked up at the dapper man before you, dressed in an Armani suit. His hair was perfect, as usual, his eyes tranquil, yet intense, and his overall aura was hypnotizing.  

"Hey. You're here." He said with a sincere smile, pulling you inside and closing the door behind you. "I missed you." He admitted, before devouring you in a sensual kiss. 

You moaned as his broad hands explored various parts of your clothed body. Fire burned through your veins with every touch he delivered. It didn't take you long to realize that he was leading you to his bed.

'Bless my soul.' You thought to yourself. 

Placing both your hands on his chest, you weakly try to push him away. "I didn't come here for that." 

He rose an eyebrow. "Oh?" 

You shook your head. "We should end this... you're not good for me." You said with your eyes on the ground. 

He crossed his arms, looking at you as calmly as before. "This is new. Where is all this coming from?" 

Your eyes shot up at him, anger in your gaze. "I've always felt this way. From the day I first met you I could tell you were a man with wandering eyes, but..." 

"But once in your life you took a ride on the wild side. And it was the best decision you ever made." He interrupted you, placing his hand on the small of your back. Pressing so tight, you could feel his wedding ring against your skin. 

'He's so full of himself... but damn is he cute.'

"This is wrong..." You whisper.

"But it feels like heaven." He answers, placing small kisses on your bare shoulder. 

"I hate you." You mumble in the least convincing tone possible. 

He smirks as he s your dress, trailing kisses from your collar bone to your neck. "I know you don't baby." 

You close your eyes, cursing under your breath, before giving in to him. Completely abandoning your goal from earlier. 

-------------------------------- 

Second night in a row, and here you are again, back in trouble. The clock on the night stand read 1:04 am. You lay in bed, tangled in his embrace, his face buried in your neck. Your body beneath his.

"I don't get it." You say aloud. 

"Get what?" He questions, not moving from his position.

"How I'm so bad at choosing who I fall for. I always end up choosing the wrong type of guy. All the mistakes that went on for too long, wish there was a way to delete them."

He rose his head to look at you. "Are you saying I'm a mistake?"

You look at him for a long while before looking away. "You're married..."

He shook his head. "That's not what I asked you." He placed his hand on your cheek, gently turning your head to look at him. "I'm asking if you regret being with me."  

"No." You answer truthfully. "But I'm sure that this is nothing but a phase." 

His hand lightly caressed your leg as he looked at you with that same intoxicating stare from before.

"I remember that feeling, that vibe I got that hot night in June when I first met you. I saw you from across the room dancing with your friends." He stared down at your body, making you blush.

"The way your hips swayed hypnotized me, I love it when they move. From that moment I wanted to be your groom. Jagi, I don't think this is a phase." 

You bit your bottom lip, unsure if you should get up and leave or stay and let him make love to you again.

"So... what are you saying?" 

"I'm saying I love you. All day and everyday, I dream and think of only you...and these hips." 

He griped your waist, making you gasp, giving his mouth perfect access to yours. Without so much as a second thought, you kissed him back letting him take you over once again.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

This is so short >.< 

Hope you liked it ^_^