Million Dollar Man

The Library of Drabbles
Exotic flower.
 
One of the many nicknames he had given you, but that was his favorite. He'd hold you tight in the late hours of the night, letting salacious nothing's fall from his lips to your ear. He'd spoken all his desires to his little exotic flower. 
 
He was a dangerous, tainted, flawed man. Cursed with greed, a short temper and venomous vocabulary. Though it seemed unfair for such a beautiful man to carry the burden of these unfavorable traits. He had made it up to you with the expensive trips to Paris, gifts of expensive imported clothing, lavish dinners, and late nights of passion spent with you in bed. 
 
The amount of money he spent on you was marvelous. You didn't know exactly what it was he did for a living, but you knew it was no good. He would often disapear for months at a time and come home with suitcasses full of money. And when he wasn't god knows where, he would have shady company not far behind. From time to time you would see suspicious men dressed in black suits walking trough his home. They never acknowledged you and when you asked about them, your lover told you not to think too much into it. So you didn't.  
 
"I love you honey." He'd say in-between kisses and sips of Bacardi. Drunk on either alcohol or your love. 
 
You'd smile, proclaiming your love for him once again before surrendering to his gentle touches. You were always ready to do anything to make him happy. Even if that meant giving your entire being to him, doing what ever he said... giving yourself to him at anytime, any place. You weren't complaining though. You enjoyed your screwed up, brilliant man. 
 
As the Summer grew to Fall and then Winter, things began to change. Your lover had been on edge as if late. His temper had gotten even worse, and his affection towards you had declined. 
 
"If you think I can't see that there's something wrong then you're mistaken." You finally confronted him.  
 
He remained silent with his back turned to you. The only movement displayed was him rolling his neck in frustration. 
 
You sighed, stepping closer and placing your hands in his shoulders. "If you don't love me anymore you can tell me. I'm a big girl, I won't cry." 
 
He then spun around, staring deep in your eyes. He let his hands run through your hair. "What are you saying? Of course I love you. Now don't say things like that. If I loose everything I'll be alright but I refuse to loose you." 
 
You looked at him in confusion. "You've got the world." 
 
"But baby, at what price?" He turned to look out the window, greeted by the dark glow of the city. "By now you've probably noticed that my line of work isn't exactly legal. Well things aren't going all too well and I gotta go away for a while." He turned back around, grabbing your hand. "I don't know when, but I'll be back some day. Promise you'll wait for me." 
 
You cupped his face with one hand. "It isn't that hard to love you, but letting you go would kill me. I'd follow you down anywhere. If you're going crazy then take me with you. Because we're in this together baby." 
 
Nothing else was said. He knew you're ready to go and your mind wouldn't change.  
 
So you packed light. And took off with your million dollar man. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
This was so bad. I am sorry >.<  
 
 
Song: Million Dollar Man 
Artist: Lana Del Rey 
Year: I have no idea 
Album: No clue