Forty

Work, Play...Bliss

and stretched out on an empty bed, my mind slowly began waking up, but my body just refused to move. Only my rear was covered up as I lay stretched out on my stomach. While my eyes refused to open, I listened... Silence? Groggily, I wondered where everyone was.

 

Something cool and smooth slowly trekked along my spine. Slipping across my shoulder, it brushed my cheek. I shivered, sighing softly as it made another pass. "Good afternoon, Angel!" Baek Ho's voice purred close by.

 

"Hey!" Grinning stupidly as his fingertips traced along my skin, I opened my eyes. The first thing I saw was large, lavender rose.

 

He smiled down at me as he moved a strand of hair out of my eyes. "Finally!" He smirked, getting to his feet, but his voice echoed relief.

 

"Finally what?" I asked, rolling to my side. Suddenly, searing pain. Not the well-used kind. This was the way over-used kind. "What did you do to me?" I glared at him.

 

"What I said I'd do." His innocent reply didn't match the well-pleased look in his eyes. Gazing away, he escaped to the bathroom. The sound of the tub filling was loud as he returned. Bending down, he scooped me up in his arms. "It took a while to ride out my pleasure on your decadent body." He actually blushed.

 

"How long?" I whispered numbly.

 

"Well... A few... Hours!" He murmured softly as he carried me to the bathroom.

 

My mouth hung open in startled disbelief until he sat me gently on the toilet. White-hot pain engulfed my body and mind! Grimacing, I tilted myself to the side a bit. "A few hours after I passed out!??" I hissed.

 

He busied himself with the temperature of the water, trying to take refuge in a simple task, while carefully avoiding my not-at-all-happy glare. "You are joking, right?" I watched him intently.

 

Shutting off the water, he paused as if collecting himself. Facing me, his eyes spoke more than his mouth. Guilt, lust, love, hope... and so much more shown in his eyes. I gasped softly. Coming to stand beside me, he eased me to my feet. "Did you enjoy yourself??" I growled, hiding my face by looking away.

 

Letting out a stifled sigh, he tipped my face up toward his and gazed deeply into my eyes. Smiling tenderly, he kissed me chastely. It was amazing! "Yes, I thoroughly enjoyed your body. No! I'm not proud of myself, but I wouldn't change a single moment of last night." He helped me into the hot bath with mounds of bubbles. I sank into delicious heat, and a different scent... "New?" I inquired curtly. Laying back until only my face peeked out, I watched him kneel on the floor next to me.

 

"Changing the subject?" A playful smirk toyed with his lips.

 

"Just curious." I pouted softly, trying to curb my anger.

 

"Yeah, I wanted to surprise you. Fig and honey... Something different. Jr took me shopping frequently to get me out of the house over the last few months, and change my temper into learning more about you." Taking a deep breath, he met my cold stare. "Each time... Even out cold, you'd sigh, or moan, or even murmur things." He dropped his gaze, idly moving his hand through the sudsy water.

 

"What did I say?” I quizzed, surprised.

 

"That you were sorry... That you loved me. You even said 'harder' once! Totally amazed, I thought maybe you were awake, but you weren't." He rested his chin on his other arm, resting on the edge of the tub.

 

Hot water steamed, feeling wonderful on my aching body as I closed my eyes, silently pondering what he'd said. After a bit, I still couldn't wrap my mind around it. Hours? "Are you satisfied? Or finally tired of me?" I whispered, not strong enough to meet his eyes.

 

Lifting my chin, his chocolate brown eyes locked on mine as he pecked at my lips. "Never satisfied! I always want you, then I always need more. Tired of you?! That's never going to happen... Not even possible! You endlessly surprise me, and I love that. Even when you are pissed at me... Then, I find myself wanting you more!" He lazily traced the skin along my leg, then up to my thigh.

 

"But, hours?!" I was still struggling to understand this.

 

"I always take it easy because of work, and I'm scared to death to hurt you again." He paused, gathering a mound of bubbles in his hand. "Last night I paced myself, but I just couldn't help myself. It's been so long... You were so inviting...The stark worry in his eyes made me smile. “I warned you what I was going to do... You felt so unbelievably perfect!"

 

Lacing my fingers in his, I tugged him closer. "Never again... that long, when I'm passed out!" I stated firmly while I gazed into his soft brown eyes.

 

"Don't ever leave me... And I swear I'll never do that again!" He countered as a smirk played on the edges of his mouth again. “Deal?”

 

"Blackmail?" I grinned, splashing him. He caught my hand playfully.

 

"Leverage... The weak kind, because I'm powerless when it comes to you. I totally accept my fate as long as it's with you." He smiled brightly, kissing the back of my hand. After a few moments, he sat up. "Can I get you anything? You must be starving after last night!" He leaned in, kissing my lips tentatively.

 

Meeting his kiss, I let him know that I was far from furious. "Am I forgiven?" He murmured against my lips.

 

"Undecided!" I kissed him again, loving the velvety feel of his lips.

 

Groaning softly, he blushed red. "Not good..."

 

"What? Still not satisfied... After hours?" I teased, enjoying his flustered face.

 

"Guess not. It's incredible, the effect you have on me!" He winked.

 

"I'm glad I still do. I was so afraid... This time... " Tearing up, I glancing away before he saw.

 

"Not happening! I'm still all yours, always yours! Now, soak. I'll surprise you. I felt inspired today while I waited for you to rest." He grinned, kissing my forehead, then rising to his feet.

 

"Sorry!" I pouted, chasing bubbles with my hand.

 

"I'm not! I love watching you sleep. It is peacefully calming." He smiled broadly.

 

"Where is everyone?" Sitting up, I rested my chin on my knees.

 

Dong Ho dried his hands on a towel. "Aron and Min went to a movie. Jr's been moping around the house. Something is bothering him, but he won't talk to me." Dong Ho shrugged.

 

Gingerly, I reached over and the hot water. "Send him in, and I'll find out what's eating at him."

 

"Sorry!" He finally looked ashamed.

 

"Don't worry! You'll be making it up to me for a long time... Pampering, treating, and so much more! You'll be quite busy." I smirked evilly, well pleased. I noticed his eyes ravaging my body, so I decided to . Slowly I ran my hands here and there.

 

He visibly shivered. "So enticing! Damn!" Biting his lip, he winked at me, quickly slipping out of the room.

 

Shaking my head, I shut off the water. Watching the steam rise, dancing along the surface of the water and my skin like living things, I thought about what he'd said. Not long after, a soft knock caught my attention. "Come in, Jr!" I answered.

 

Slipping inside, Jr closed the door behind himself, leaning back against it. "Hey!" He murmured, trying his best not to look at me.

 

"Hey, back! What's up, Jr? Dong Ho said something was bothering you.” He met my gaze. “Did I do it?" I waited, but he didn't say anything. "Please, talk to me, Jr." Slumping, his head dropped into his hands. "Jr, what is going on?!" I gently prompted, getting more worried by his silence.

 

Running his hand through his hair, he signed. "Worried about you... and the big guy." He began, barely meeting my eyes.

 

"And?" I could tell there was more.

 

"I know how sore you are because of what happened last night. I already had a heated discussion with Dong Ho this morning." His voice drifted off as his eyes slowly trekked along my body. "You are far too tempting wet and in bubbles." I heard the tremor run in his voice as he turned abruptly. "I gotta go. Now!" In a flash, Jr was gone as the door shut quietly.

 

Frowning now, I knew something was really wrong with him. Sinking deeper into the luscious heat, my mind started to go over the last few weeks, looking for things I missed concerning Jr. I wasn't even aware I dozed off until a knocking at the door woke me. "Sleeping?" Dong Ho asked tenderly as he came inside.

 

"I have no clue why I'd be so tired!" I grumbled, smirking back.

 

Carrying a tray with amazingly yummy things, he came closer. Sitting on the edge of the tub, he let me see what he brought. A huge plate of kimchi ~ his. I know when he makes it himself. A large glass of orange juice, and a massive piece of chocolate cake. "Bakery?" I guessed.

 

"Went for a walk this morning. I was so thankful, and I needed to get a gift for the guys for all their help, patience, and understanding." He explained, watching me intently.

 

"Thank you!" I whispered, feeling terrible.

 

"I'm the one who should be saying..." He started, but I cut in.

 

"No, I will be making it up to you for a long time... But I will be making you feel very bad about the 'hours' thing for longer!" Picking up the chopsticks from the tray he'd sweetly prepared, he set the tray on a stool beside the tub. I moved the delicious-looking dish around with the chopsticks searching for the biggest piece.

 

Gazing at me, he signed contently. " I look forward to both, Angel. Eat! There's more. I made a bunch as I was feeling so inspired. Plus, I had loads of free time!"

 

"Sorry, anyway." Glancing away, I felt worse.

 

Running his hand through my hair, he gently pulled my head back. Lips met mine so tentatively at first, then deeper. As he let me go, I saw the focused look in his eyes.

 

"Please... Don't be sorry, just be mine!"

 

Kiss...

 

"Be happy!"

 

Longer kiss...

 

"Now, eat. We leave for Japan early tomorrow morning." He smiled coyly.

 

"You'll pay for this!" Smiling sweetly, I slowly put a big, juicy piece in my mouth to .

 

"I'm banking on it, Angel!" He edged closer. "I'm also dying to know how that warming oil feels... Especially after the effect it had on you!" His wicked grin added to the crimson blooming across my cheeks.

 

"You're not... Taking it along, are you?" I paled under my heated cheeks.

 

Gazing away, he moved towards the door. "No!"

 

I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding. Putting another delicious bite in my mouth, I glanced up at him. A wide grin split his lips. "Jr said he'd take us to a few shops that sold different flavors." He winked and left quietly.

 

I sat there with my mouth wide open.

 

Speechless!

 

Again!

___________________________________________________________________________

 

Morning came far too early. It was a good thing that I packed last night. Dong Ho wasn't usually in the habit, but he did too. His excuse was that he wanted to hold me in bed as long as he could before we had to get up. Sweetheart or up? Couldn't tell because I was loving every minute.

 

Slipping out of bed, I didn't wake him. I managed to get downstairs first and put the coffee pot on. On my way out of the kitchen, I literally ran into Jr. "Good morning!" I smiled.

 

"Good morning, beautiful!" He grinned, pecking my lips. Walking past, he pinched my .

 

"Hey!" I protested, glaring at him.

 

"I didn't mean to offend. I'm just ecstatic to see you smile again, that's all!" He hummed, moving around the kitchen as he began fixing breakfast.

 

Shaking my head, I walked out of the kitchen. As I was about to climb up the ladder, I heard a soft "Good morning, Ren!" from Aron and Min. "Good Morning back!" I smiled as I climbed back up the ladder.

 

"You didn't wake me up?" A groggy voice mumbled from under a pillow.

 

"Coffee, then wake up call!" Smiling stupidly, I walked over to him. I was so glad he was mine.

 

"Whoa! I haven't gotten a look like that in... Forever!" He propped himself up on an elbow.

 

"Fine! Is that better?" Sticking out my tongue, I my heels, stalking to the bathroom.

 

Grinning, he admired the view. "Sassy! I missed that more than . How did you sleep, Angel?"

 

"The best in over two months!" Closing the door, I slipped out of my pajamas, and into the shower. As I was finishing up, he came into the bathroom. "Leave it run. I'll slip in as you get out."

 

"Oh... Alright!" I tried to hide my disappointment. Closing my eyes, I rinsed out my conditioner. Feeling hands grip my hips, I didn't even hear him sneak in. Soon hungry lips met mine. Pulling me closer, desire sparked. "I can't!" he moaned low against my skin, making me shiver.

 

I pouted. "Please?"

 

"You are still sore. It wouldn't be fair!" Defeated, he rested his forehead on mine.

 

"But... I don't know when we'll get to do this again!" I sighed dramatically as I met his eyes.

 

Cupping my face in his hands, he smiled lovingly. "I won't hurt you, but things will be different. I promise! I will find time every day to make you feel loved in every way I can." The kiss that followed was like electricity, making my knees buckle. Holding me up, he grinned broadly. "I haven't had that effect on you for a long time!" His hand trailed down my body until he found what he wanted. A tantalizing rhythm started as he kissed me senselessly.

 

"...Not fair... To you..." I stammered as he on my lower neck.

 

"I'm being punished, remember?" Sliding his hand up the back of my neck, through my hair, he pulled hard, my hair. As I cried out, his hand moved faster. Before I could scream my pleasure, his mouth locked over mine. The slow, thoroughness of his tongue contrasted with his hand's fast pace. I melted into sublime bliss. Not long after, I shuttered. A mind-blowing left me a boneless mess.

 

"Now, that's more like it!" He grinned proudly. "Can you stand?"

 

My legs felt like rubber. Shaking my head, I leaned against the wall. Closing my eyes, I felt him gently wash my body. Easing me under the hot stream, he made sure I was rinsed off. "Out you go! Get a towel, and wait. I'll make it quick." He kissed me and spun me out of the shower.

 

I couldn't help the stupid grin lighting up my face as I toweled off, and sat on the toilet. It had been so long since I felt really happy. Waiting for him, I brushed my hair. Putting it up in a ponytail, I decided I could manage the rest. Slipping out of the bathroom, I quickly dressed, putting my comfy travel clothes on. I skipped the makeup, putting everything I'd need in my black case. Busily checking my suitcase to make sure everything was in order and didn't forget anything, I missed hearing him until he wrapped his arms around me. "Hi!" He nuzzled my neck.

 

"Hi, lover! How was your shower?" I smiled when his lips claimed mine.

 

"Short, cold, lonely... But okay. Go ahead downstairs. I'll bring your suitcase and bag. No worries." Hugging me tight for a moment, he let me go. Meeting my eyes, a serious look appeared. "Don't wander far from me on the tour. Stay close, please?" His gaze was haunting.

 

"I promise!" I nodded, feeling an odd shiver run along my spine.

 

"Go! Get your coffee. I'll be there soon." He turned around and began dressing.

__________________________________________________

 

"Got everything, boys?" Our manager asked as he finalized all the arrangements. As everyone nodded, I mentally triple checked. "Ren? Everything good?" He gazed over at me, double-checking.

 

Nodding, I grabbed my black leather backpack and sunglasses.

 

"Ren?" Min asked gently, smiling at me.

 

"What?" I asked guiltily.

 

"Everything alright?" He smirked softly.

 

"Blissfully good!" Blowing him a kiss, I watched Jr and Dong Ho simultaneously kiss each side of Min's cheeks.

 

Aron whistled. "Nice to see things clicking again!"

 

"It's better to see Ren smiling, and Baek Ho lighten up!" Jr grinned widely.

 

Our manager cleared his throat. "Let's get this tour under way, boys! Does everyone have their passports?"

__________________________________________________________

 

Lucking out, I got the window seat. More like everyone just gave it to me. Pouting, I felt spoiled but enjoyed the view. Dong Ho sat next to me, and Jr on his other side. Our manager got the other window seat because everyone learned a long time ago that he was a heavy sleeper. The window seat makes him doze off faster. Wink!

 

With everyone settled in, Dong Ho laced his fingers with mine... not something he'd usually do in public. I sent him a questioning sideways glance. "You said to add, not reduce. So I'm expanding my comfort zone. Do you like?" He asked, smiling sheepishly.

 

"Be patient, Ren! It's a really tall step for the big guy." Jr teased quietly, but proudly.

 

"Jr, would you like to take a big step... into unconsciousness?" Dong Ho hissed, grinning venomously at the boy on his right.

 

Tugging my lover's face back to me, I beamed. Leaning towards him, I whispered. "Thank you!"

 

I didn't expect the sweet kiss that followed...

 

Things really were looking up!