The real of heart

Love and Hate

Kris sit holding a bowl of warm porridge for Krystal, yes , she is awake from the critical period. She has tried suicide by scraping her wrists with broken glass that she figured out, she was so angry and frustrated with the sudden departure of Minhyuk.

“Krystal, Can’t you dont to delay the entry of food into your stomach? " , Kris is still trying to persuade Krystal want to eat food which is provided in the hospital .

"If you do not eat , you will not be able to recover quickly .. "

" Araseo .. "

" If you know, why are you still delaying your meal ? " , Kris continues to try , but Krystal just said short and retorted . In fact, she looked reluctant Kris, Kris became confused making what he had made a mistake on this beloved maknae.

" You say, here is uncomfortable, and wanted to get back home .. If you do not eat fast, then your condition will be worsen , and may be you will stay longer here .. " , do not want to give up on that Krystal is cold to him .

There is no answer .

" Krystal , what actually happened ? Since you're aware of your critical period , you do not want to tell me anything . You're acting cold to me, even this is not like you are usually .. " , Kris started wits with Krystal attitude .

" Krystal? ", she said.

" Yes , She is so chatty, Krystal is so annoying , Krystal who has compassion for all people .. That's you, you're so familiar and warm, but now you're changing . "

" Yeah , you know ... Krystal was already dead . " .

" Why do you keep talking like that huh ? ? You're alive , and you will survive ! "

Krystal 's eyes stared cynically switching Kris , beautiful eyes is no longer visible . Her face is pale , the eyes sight of both eyes look wistfully owners.

" Why are you impeding my way?? " , Which turned Krystal 's turn to ask .

" Mwoya? What do you mean what you say? "

"Why do not you let me die then? ? "

" Krystal , you do not need to discuss it again .. "

" Oppa , I'm surprised at you . How can you still be strong when the person you love, you love so much even in captured by another man ? "

" What do you mean ? "

"Tsk ! I became unsure of the love that you have on Seohyun Onnie. Maybe you are indifferent attitude, the main reason she left you. "

" Keep your words .. "

" Waeyo ? You're upset about the fact I say? It is true you are a man ignorant, selfish , and - " , Krystal stopped when Kris getting emotions , seen soaring fist and ready to hit her face . Krystal still looked sharp Kris, so lucky, he still able to hold back .

Kris fist throwing it to the table near the bed Krystal, crying out loud , the pent-up anger is still not sufficiently channeled that way . Kris still keep a pain so deep that if given the woman he loves is now no longer be with him.

"Sometimes a smile does not mean that is happiness , and tears is not a cry of sorrow .. So you do not have the right to determine whether the person is happy, or sad . " , Without seeing Krystal , Kris walked out of the room , leaving his beloved maknae for a moment . All he needs now is a lonely place , he felt unworthy to be so hard on Krystal .

" Ah .. Oppa .. " , do not believe if Kris will do bad things to her, the pain of the past will come back .

" Ah ! Shortness! Ugh! " , She repeatedly slapped her chest to regulate the breath to keep from crying because it is so painful. The dark past has now come back to haunt her thoughts.

" Hikss .... Hikss ... Not ! I do not want to feel it again ! " , Krystal wrestled herself in between tears.

Without realizing someone has entered her room , and become panic because Krystal alarming behavior .

" Yak ! Gwenchana ? ? ! " , The man quickly tried to stop Krystal to pat her chest .

" Are you crazy EOH ??! " , He is still trying to stop Krystal action that begin emotions .

" Ah ! Get off me ! Do not ! ! Do not hit me ! " , Krystal who still remember the past , it pulled away from the grip of the man who tried to help her .

" Krystal , calm down .. It's me .. Minho .. You remember me right? "

" No! ! Do not lie to me ! Let me go , I beg you ! "

Minho quickly touching Krystal 's face with his hands for he could at each other . He look Krystal so intend. Making her conscious and do not feel scared anymore .

" Look at me ! See ! It's me .. Minho ... "

" M - Minho ? "

" Yes , I minho .. Do you remember now ? "

Still kept the tears flowing, Krystal began to see the face of Minho . Such as ensuring that existing right in front of Minho , not the man who once hurt her in the past .

It works! Krystal 's body started to go limp , Krystal began to weaken the grip of the hand from the arm Minho . This is a good sign , Krystal began to realize and recognize himself .

" Minho ... Minho .. "

" Yes , it's me .. I'm here to accompany you .. "

Krystal cried back , this time she is crying with sobs so poignant . She looks so felt a deep wound at this time .  Wondering what has gone before, Minho could see if the distress being experienced by Krystal at this time .

" Gwenchana .. I'm here .. " , Minho slowly grabbed and hugged her body . Trying to give peace on Krystal .

" Hikss ... Minhyuk .. Minhyuk .... " , Minho becomes a little surprised when he heard that name , the question is appearing in his mind .

" Minhyuk .. Minhyuk .... " , Krystal still muttering in tears .

" Wae ? Minhyuk already expressed his feelings to you , right? "

Krystal shook her head slowly . Minho becomes confused , he let go of his arms from Krystal .

" What do you mean ? Minhyuk does not meet you at that night ? "

" Minhyuk ... Minhyuk ... Hikss ... "

Understands the Krystal expression are not yet ready to talk , Minho decided to no longer ask about Minhyuk and Krystal reason to cry . Know she feels like depression and loss of zest in life . She is so feeling down because of something that has been tearing her heart .

 

What a pity .

" Do not be pushed through if you're not ready . I 'll wait until you're ready to tell it all .. " , while gently the face Krystal began puffy from crying every day .

No answer , just looked down and Krystal still tears . Unable to bear seeing conditions like this , he do re- hugging Krystal . Predictably tight hug, as if to feel the pain that Krystal felt.

"Is it hurt because of love ? God , is this sense of the pain of the wound of love ? Honestly , this is too painful .. " , Minho whispered to himself .



- ^ -

6 months passed...

 

" Good morning beautiful woman in south korea " , greeted the man standing in front of the door when Krystal opened the door of her house . Krystal little surprised and confused , he is hiding his face with a bunch of flowers are so fragrant.

" Who are-you? "

" Boo ! "

" Yak ! Minho - ah ! You really make me shocked ! "

" Hahaha .. Good morning beautiful girl .. Hmm , this is for you .. " , while giving the interest he had in the handheld for Krystal .

" Whoa ... It .. Minho.. so beautiful .. You intentionally bought these for me ? " , Krystal fascinated with the beauty of flowers from Minho .

"Well , you think? "

Overview Krystal looked at Minho , no greeting that comes out of their mouths . Krystal laughed suddenly seemed to understand something that is on purpose by Minho .

" Araseo .. Araseo .. Let's go inside . " , As she opened the door wide for easy Minho large enough and tall body easily fit into a small house Krystal .

"Are you cooking today? " , said Minho as he walked into the living room and sit on the couch is not too large in size .

" Chicken soup , do you like ? " , Krystal replied as she put the beautiful flowers in the vase near the window .

" Chicken soup ? It is really tempting ! Hurry you cook , I'm very hungry ! "

" Yak ! Can not you speak more politely in women huh ? ? The tone of your voice, ck ! "

" Waeyo ? ? My voice was like this from the first, what is wrong huh ? "

" Yes, there is a big mistake if you have a voice like that ! "

" Aisshh .. Come on , I 'm lazy to argue with you .. I am very hungry . Are you willing to abandon me to starve ? ? "

" Of course ! "

Okay , Minho seems to be exasperated by the behavior of Krystal that this . He walked over to Krystal and pulled the girl's hand until they are very close together .

" Do you think it can make me angry huh ? ", Minho glared Krystal.

" You think ? ", Krystal do grinned.

There is no resistance from crystal , she just smirked Minho looked ready to perform an action . Their faces are getting closer , and closer until they could feel the roar of breath with each other . Krystal accidentally clutching her massive hands Minho , honestly she is very nervous to do this .

 

Kriiiiiiiiiiing ! Kriiiiiiing !
 


Instantly becomes awkward when the phone ringing phone rang from Minho. Minho immediately received a call when it knows that there are things more important than " his action " to be done earlier.

" Oh yeah ? Well , you wait there .. "

 

Pip !
 


A very brief conversation , it increasingly makes Krystal curious about what Minho discussed with people who called him earlier .

"You want to go now ? " , Krystal asked with hesitation .

" It will not be long , after my bussiness is finished , I 'll be right back here .. "

" But Minho , you said - "

" I go .. Oh yes , I want my chicken soup is ready when I back. Okay pretty ? " , With a sweet smile on Krystal , it feels like a hypnotic smile when looking at the death .

The door closed, she felt lonely again blanketed the room . Instantly she felt lonely agonizing coming back . She took a deep breath , as if removing a heavy burden .

" Gwenchana .. It may be true utterance Kris Oppa , Minhyuk is not for me . "

Can not deny if a Minhyuk continues to exist in her mind . All the wonderful memories with him , may not be forgotten so quickly . And what about Minho ?

" Come on Krystal , you should be able to begin to open your heart to others . Although he is not a lover, but you see the seriousness he loves you. " , Krystal say to herself .

Again,  she encouraged herself , and stepped into the kitchen . But when she heard footsteps stopped because of doorbell rang .

" Hm ? You get back ? " , Smiling , she ran to the front door and immediately opened the door .

" Not as fast as I would have thought if you were - " , Krystal stunned when she saw her figure so astounding . A figure that has not she had seen , the figure that she will no longer meet. But now it's a nightmare ...

" Annyeong .. " , greeted him with a smile sarcastically .

" A - annyeong .. You- er ! How do you know if - "

"Tsk ! Did I have to explain all at the front door of your house ? "

" What do you mean ? ? "

" Aishh .. At least when a guest visit you can invite to come in your home. Do politeness that’s  you always tell me, right?"

" Depending on who the person on the go . "

" Really? " , His eyes began to taper , as if to know if Krystal really do not like coming now .

" I 'm busy , you'd better just go home if there are no other interests . " , Krystal quickly shut the door . Failed ! The man is detained and slammed the door became wide open . Krysal bounced into the house , she crawled fear and avoid him .

" I 've tried to be polite to you , but this reciprocal you gave to me ? ? ! ! "

" What do you want? We're done , you and I are no longer lovers .. ! " , Krystal is getting scared when the man began clutching her tiny hands , the tight grip of the hands of people that Krystal .

" Jong In - ah ! Remove the hand! ! Akhh ! So sick ! " , Krystal tried to let go of her hand .

"Not until you accept me back ! " , Snapped Jong In, a former lover who had made ​​a scar in the past Krystal . Man is very selfish , rude , and so can not appreciate women .


" I told you many times , I already have a boyfriend ! And there is no more opportunity for you ! "

" Ohh .. So ? Well , then I'll make it be my chance to be yours again! " .

With fast hands Jong In pull Krystal 's face and tried to grab the tiny lips , Krystal rebelled violently , but failed . After all the opponents, she faced a man.

" Remove Jong In! I beg you please do not disturb me again ! Hikss .. "

" How many times must I tell if I still love you Krystal ! Do not you see me being so neglected without you? ? I want you to love me like before ! " , While trying to implement passion has mastered his brain .

" Andwae ! I may not get back to you ! My love , just for one guy and it is not you ! "

" Malhaebwa ! ! ! Who do you mean jerk EOH ? ! ! Who is the man who could be better than me ? ? ! ! "

" He is... he is.. akh!... " , Krystal became hesitant and confused answer to what she has to answer . Who exactly is the man she loved now ?

" Tell me quickly ! "

" No!! "

“So you do not want?!”, he keep trying to kiss krystal.

“That man is.. MINHYUK!!”

" Ohh , so the man that you love, he is a well-known businessman who lost now? ? ! Ck ! "

"Let me go Jong In !"

" No! ! You will belong to me , FOREVER ! "

Bugh!

" Ah ! " , Jong In groaned loudly when someone punched him right in the back of the neck.

 

 

-^-

 

In a different place ...

" Oppa ! ! I do not want you to follow my steps that are crazy ! "

" I made a promise and I will keep my promise Seo ! Please do not do this .. ! "

" Not with you sacrifice your feelings on Krystal ! Simply because I am suffering from my destiny ! "

" Seo , can we be calm in the face of this case? "

" Anio ! ! I'm bored with my life that is so ! ! I jinxed oppa ! "

" NO ! DON’T SAY STUPID THINGS THAT AGAIN ! "

" I hope you understand Oppa , I'm tired of it ! "

" Seohyun ! ! ! Back now ! We can handle all of this if you go back now ! "

" Not Oppa ! "

They quarrel occurred when they want to go somewhere, Seohyun became very frustrated with the fact that should she faced and feel very tired face this harsh reality . She go out from his car that stop, and run left Minhyuk is trying to calm her down.

" Seohyun !! WATCH OUT!! " , Minhyuk accelerate run and pushed her out to the curb when a big truck is speeding towards to Seohyun .

 

BIIIIMMMM!!



BRAKKK ! ! !



" OPPAAAA ! ! !"

 

To be continued...


~Minhyuk's heart~


In silence I love her ..
In silence I miss her ..
Silence agonizing me, the more I maintain these feelings ..
Should I remove this sincere feelings ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eotte? Is this going to be bad? Please comment on below chingudeul ^^