The truth is.....

Love and Hate

The woman is still standing in front of the door and do not say a word. Her gaze fixed on one point, looks anxiety enveloped her. She does not know how long she stood there, a new habit which she has lived since the accident occurred, the person she loved, should be the victim of folly.

"How could you do this?", she muttered.

At first glance, the memory of the speech flowing on her brain again.

 

“And what about you? How long did you cover up the truth from Kris , the guy that you love so much ?"

 

Sentence increasingly frightened , afraid to face reality , afraid that if bad things. It is really happening in the future .

" Appa , should I refuse my feelings ? " , He muttered back.

" Or I have to go back with him , in order to save ... Oppa ? " , This time is trembling when she realized the second choice would be the option she chose .

"Is there still may be an opportunity for me from him ? "

Again she cried , sorry for all that has happened . Regret is always at the end , and now she feels the pain of it.

Slowly she approached the man who is sleeping quietly but still show signs that life is still there , and she achieved a greater hand handheld him , again she cried .

" Oppa , Mianhe .. Jeongmal Mian .... I really did not mean to like this .. "

 

- ^ -

 

In other places they are visible are eager to enjoy a long holiday at the seaside , occasionally joking with each other , and cheerfulness clearly radiated from their faces .

" Minho ! Yak ! Sooner you cook the fish ! " , She said, hands on her hips snapped .

" Haishh ! Can you be patient a little bit ? Do not you see I'm cooking it ?? ", Minho replied that he noticed that the fish will be ready to eat .

"Tsk ! You do this, usually just tell me to cook quickly , but it turns out when you get this job ...... you really ! Hahahaha ... "

Minho heard that phrase , be upset , but he could not do much because the agreement with this woman has to be done by him .

"You 've promised this holiday you will cook for me instead ? So, you've got to cook with my provisions , Minho ! Hahahaha .. "

" Haishh ! Come on Krystal , you're better accompany Kris Hyung ! Pity he is forgotten now because you keep teasing me here ! If you're still here , then there is no food for you ! "

" MWO ? ? ? ! MWORAGU ? ? YAK ! "

" You think I'm afraid eoh? ? Hana.... tul .... "

" Ah ! Ara - araseo ! " , Krystal quickly left the man who finally laughed at the panic by the woman he loves .

Satisfied get revenge, he sings little and continue the activities that had been halted . At first glance reminded of something that made ​​him feel sad back and wondered.

" Should be like this? " , his wisper.

Krystal run to Kris who was still sitting on the coast , looking away into the endless sea . Whisper of the waves into the rhythm of its melodious voice .

" Oppa ! " , Call Krystal , but Kris is not in the slightest turn .

" Oppa ! " , she quickly sit down with Kris position that still does not budge .

" Oppa , you're still just sitting here .. Do not you get bored? " , Krystal asked innocently as she played in the sand nearby.

" Nope. I feel comfortable here .. " , he said simply without turning to Krystal .

" Oppa , how long do you confine yourself like this ? You have to interact with other people right now? "

" ...... "

" Hhh .. I know how much you miss Seohyun Onnie, but you can not continue to behave like this .. attitude ... very bad. "

" That's because half of my soul has gone , not even just that . She had gone with .... "

Without thinking, Krystal hugged Kris to stop the sentence. For the sake of anything she does not want to hear that word again . She can guess what will be said by Kris after this .

" Oppa , already know... I beg .. stop .. "

" I tried to stop , but the heart , can not lie and still feel sick .. "

" Oppa .. Enough . You could feel all had enough . Sorry , I'm sorry .. "

" Waeyo ? You're not guilty . This is my fault. I wish I coulds be more attention to her , and give more love as she expected .. If only ... "

" Oppa ! Not ! Do not ever say that! You had enough love , your love is so great and I 'm sure Onnie know it . If I hear you used to give up hope on Minhyuk , definitely love story you will not like this .. "

" Anio .. You're not guilty . Love , sometimes logic does not enter . Because it tells about feelings , how did we beat with him . Beating different , indirectly also able to change our world . And nowI guess that 's that , it's gone ... "

" And I was the cause ? "

" No, do not you think so .. "

" Oppa , please come back .. Get back into what I know Oppa . I miss you once .. "

Kris could not hear the words of Krystal , tightly hugged the pretty girl . She felt guilty with what is happening all . They cry in his arms.

" Mianhae ... Mian if my attitude makes you cry .. "

" Oppa , I want you to come back cheerful as it once was .. I miss your nosy Oppa ... "

With a nod Kris already answered all requests Krystal, with a nod able to convince Krystal who needs someone to comfort her as it once was. Even able to protect it from any event .

" Let me see ? Hmmm .. Ugly face , remove your tears .. " , while to wipe of tears that still exist in cheek Krystal .

" Hiksss .. Oppa .. "

" Hey , you look pretty if not cry .. So , smile for me ! "

" Yak ! "

" Hhahaha .. I'm just kidding .. I see you getting closer to Minho . You are dating ? "

" Naega? Not ! Not ! We are not dating Oppa , we're just friends .. "

" Hmm ... Jeongmal ? "

" Jeongmalyo .. "

" Jinja ? "

" Haisshh Oppa , if I am less convincing to answer your question ? "

" Hahahaha you look to be embarrassed when I mentioned his name . You like it ? "

" Molla .. I do not know oppa .. "

" Minhyuk ? "

Krystal paused , hearing that name again it is like opening old wounds that have not been treated .

"Obviously , I can not forget it .. "

" And that means you still love him .. "

Krystal just smiled wryly to Oppa when hear his speech. Understand, Kris laughed and pinched cheeks Krystal to make her angry and upset . He knew of the changing face of Krystal looks like she is not just words .

" Oppa .. "

" Hm ? "

"Have you ever heard a story of romeo and julliete ? "

" What do you mean ? Do you think my childhood too bad and I do not know the story of immortal ?? "

" Anio Oppa .. "

" Keroum ? "

"Well , you certainly know how big their love ... All ways of sacrifices they did , for the sake of... "

" ...... "

" Love . "

" ........ "

" I always dreamed if my love will end up happy like them. Especially love of Romeo in his lover, Julliete. Ck ! Makes me envious .. " , Krystal smiled and lowered his head. All the memories are still stored, sweet stored in her heart .

" But it was a dream, just a dream . Forever ... I ... do not be able to reach it . "

" Krystal .. "

Krystal breathed in, as if to throw a load that is in her heart .

" Oppa , I know it may be difficult to forgive someone we love and even left them .. But I'm sure , of all that , there must be another side where he was supposed to be .. "

"You mean? "

" I'm tired of waiting , I'm tired of feeling sick , I'm tired of feeling upset and angry because all too indifferent attitude to me . But since this incident, I learned something that I had never found in my life . "

" MWO ? "

" Love , not selfish . Love , should be loved . Happiness in love is to see our loved one has  happy life .. Although the reason why she was happy  is not us, it is enough , for me it was more than enough . Maybe this is my destiny.. And I'm trying to live sincere . "

" ........ "

" Oh ! Am I talking weird ??? "

Kris snorted softly, Krystal had no idea if a very childish and spoiled can speak like that . On the other hand, he feels proud of what he has seen . Krystal, already successfully passed through this ordeal .

" Yak ! Do not laugh! "

" You're a very confident EOH ? ? Grr ! Kajja ! Minho would have awaited us in the house .. "

" Oppa, you have not answered my question ! Yak !! Chakaman ! "

They both run together with a happy laugh , inwardly Kris frankly he agreed with what Krystal said. Perhaps it is hard, but if this is the best , what can we do except sincere ?

In the darkness someone looked at them from a far . The heart is beating so fast and instantly felt sore with memories awakened from a beautiful dream.

" Maybe .... destiny ? "

 

- ^ -

 

To the next morning...

 

Not felt it was time they put an end to this long holiday , all the suitcases and stuff is almost ready and neatly to take home . Seen them busy clearing each room .

Tok ! Tok ! Tok !

"Who ? ? "

" It's me ! Krystal ! " , she replied from behind the bedroom door .



Click !

The room door open , Minho is still busy making the bed could give a sweet smile on a beautiful girl who looked uneasy .

" Waeyo ? "

" Kris .. Do you see it ? "

" Oh ? You 're looking for Kris ? He was going out for some fresh air.. "

" Go ? "

" Oh , might just want to enjoy the rest of vacation time will run out of this .. "

" Araseo ... "

Krystal look at some of the places and yet looks neat . With the goodness of her heart, he volunteered ff or helping Minho in cleaning up the stuff . Of Minho agreed , to be honest he was feeling quite tired with this holiday . Because all that does not get used , now all have to do it yourself .

Not far from that place , Kris was eager to enjoy time itself . Standing at the edge of the sea , the sea water occasionally touching his toes which feels so soothing heart . He is close his eyes , you want to feel the wind around it .

For a moment he thought that Krystal pronounce sentence last night , and contemplate .

" Seo , really is our destiny ? "

He whispered to himself .

" Is this what you want? Removing my dream to be with you ? "

Slowly open his eyes , hoping for a miracle brought him back in front of him . But unfortunately , there is only an endless vast sea .

" There Did you? Misses me ? "

She took a deep breath , let the tears flow once again . Tears will stop at some point . No intention of removing the tears, because every tear that comes out it is considered ...

" Bogoshippo .... "

Enjoying longing so deep , want to touch the back of her dreams is almost gone . Still remember every moment that they 've had together . It was too obvious , his face still clearly he remembered .

"Tsk ! My dream apparently still visible ? In fact it feels real look at it standing on a rock ? " , He was muttering to himself and chuckled , shaking his head to wake up the fairest.

Back to the place where he focused his mind was clear and obvious . Gasp , this is real !

" What I'm crazy now ? ? " , Looking forward stepped closer she began his dream in which he saw was standing . This situation makes it even more frustrating enough , he walked faster and faster . Getting the heart beating irregularly . Until he was behind , long hair and unkempt . Typical perfume , this is not yours!

" Seo - hyun ? " , Doubt he greeted .

Unexpectedly , the man reversed his body and smiled sweetly at Kris . Could it be ?

" I'm sorry , you are? " , Smile friendly Kris resuscitate him if his dream has now started to drive him mad . Can not distinguish between real and imaginary .

" Ah , sorry .. Looks like I'm one of those .. Sorry to have bothered .. " , Kris bow politely , and passed away from the boy.

" Seo , can you say that this is not our destiny ? You've made ​​me mad .. In fact I was just expecting you today ? ? " , Upset , he runs with his own face and shoulders . Feeling tired with it all . Now he felt that at the point of exhaustion felt Krystal .

Bruk ! !

Because no focus on and still closes his eyes with his hands , Kris seems to have hit a pedestrian . Had heard in pain from the woman he hit . No matter if it's a woman , without hesitation he pulled out his emotions by saying , "Do you lose your eyes? ? ! " , While away from his hand to release blocked emotions .

Kris paused to face upset, he was even more surprised by the anger that comes out of the woman in front of him .

" Kris ? "

" Seo ... hyunnie ?

 

To be continued...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Could it the dream will be real for them?? Gimme your comment s chingu ^^