The Day I Met Him.

Heartbroken.

It has been 3 weeks ever since you broke up with your boyfriend.

You still couldn't get over him.

You looked back at the pictures full of memories.

You blocked everyone out ever since.

You couldn't take it anymore.

Each picture you looked at made you cry even harder.

So you decided to go out for some fresh air.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Mom! I'm going to go out for a while! I'll be back later!" I screamed, walking out the door trying to hide my tears.

I didn't know where I could go. So I just went wherever my feet took me.

Next thing I knew, I heard the sounds of waves flowing calmly. I sniffed the fresh salty air. I knew I was at the beach.

"Sigh. Why is life so unfair? What have I done wrong?! I just wanted to understand what love really was! Is that so much to ask?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

--------------------------------------------------------

You were too tired. So you decided to lie down && enjoy the night sky. You saw the beautiful stars shinning brightly...as if it was trying to tell you something.

You close your eyes && try to sleep for a bit.

But...somebody walks by you && kicks sand at your face.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Hey! You! You just kicked sand in my face!" The guy stops walking && turns around. He gives you a glare. He turns back around && continues walking.

"Jeez. What kind of world is this? People have no manners these days!"

Even though he had no respect, you’ll never forget his face...it was the cutest face you have ever seen.

"Sigh. It's getting pretty late. I better go home before mom starts worrying." I got up && started walking home.

As you got to the front of your house, images of you && your ex-boyfriend started popping up in your head.

You began to tear a bit at the memories.

"Why can't I forget about you?! You already forgotten about me! What is wrong with me!?" I cried as I fell to the ground on my knees.

"____, what are you doing? Are you crying over that guy again?" You heard a guy say, trying to pick you up.

You look up && see your brother, Donghae oppa.

"Oppa. I don't know what to do. I can't get over him." I said, in-between sniffles.

"Listen. He's not worth crying over. I'm sure you'll find someone better than him."

"But oppa, it won't be the same."

"I know it won't...It'll be even better. You do trust oppa right?"

"Yes, I trust you but..." You get cut off.

"If you trust me, then that's enough. I'll be there for you no matter what okay?"

"Okay, oppa. Please don't tell Umma about this. "

"Okay. Come on. Let's get inside."

---------------------------------------------------------

"Umma, we're home!"

"Hey. How come you're with ____?"

"Oh. I just met ____ when I was coming home."

"____, where'd you go?" Your Umma asked.

"Umm...I just walked around the neighborhood. I'm going to go upstairs first. Goodnight Umma, Goodnight Oppa. "

Your oppa looks at you with concern...You give him the face telling him that you’re fine.

---------------------------------------------------------

Next day...

"Umma! Oppa!" I screamed as I came down the stairs.

You find a letter on the table.

'Dear ____,

Umma had to go to work earlier than usual && your Oppa had to go pick up something. If you're hungry, you can make something to eat or buy something. I've left some money.

Love, Umma.'

You look in the fridge.

"There's nothing good to eat...I guess I'll just go out to get something."

---------------------------------------------------------

As you're walking to the store, someone bumps into you.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" I screamed.

The guy stops walking && turns around. He gives you a smile.

"I'm sorry." He said && quickly walked away.

You were at a loss for words.

His smile was amazing.

"I-i-i-its...the same guy I saw yesterday at the beach. How come he seems like a different person today?"

You were curious so you decided to follow him.

You were very careful...but you didn't know exactly who he was.

He knew you were following him because your reflection from the window had given it away.

He had purposely walked into an alley... But you didn't realize it.

You were too focused on him.

He turns the corner && hides.

"Damn! I lost him..." You decided to walk back out... until you realized you didn't know where you were.

You heard sounds coming from other places && decided to check.

As you took a few steps towards the sound, someone stopped you.

They pulled on your arm && you were going to fall on the floor but that person caught you.

"Let go of..." the rest was muffled.

"If you don't want to die, keep your mouth shut."

You did as you were told && realize that it was him again...who exactly was he? How come he was here?

----------------------------------------------------------

Please do comment. (: It`s very much loved. :D