Chapter 1

Loving You

Siwon’s mind was a little disturbed today. It was not unusual, seeing that his schedule was filled to max with him flitting from one location to another. However, today being a special day he coerced his manager to clear his schedule for the day. He was now waiting, as he had reached earlier for his meeting. The few free moments alone felt great and siwon was rather enjoying it. He was still addicted to skin ship and needed constant attention, but these few far in between moments helped him in seeing things in his life with clarity. It provided with an opportunity to evaluate his life and chalk out plans for the future. In addition, today he certainly needed to have a little perception on his actions for the future.

His wandering invariably led him to a church. It was as if he was fitted with an internal GPS that automatically guided him to a worship place. As an idol he was not a closet spiritualist, in fact he was quite open about his love for the divine and wore the emblem of god with pride. The reason he had unshakeable trust was because, whenever he was in crossroads in life, he always turned to god. To a non-believer it would be weird or downright foolish to have faith in something as abstract as god, but for siwon god manifested in various ways and forms. It came to him in the form of the talent scout, now his manager, who recognized his talent, encouraged him to audition and supported him when his family turned his back on him. This encouragement led him to discover a love for performance arts that he never knew existed in him. In the form of his loving Super Junior brothers who never let him become sad over his apparent abandonment by his family. Moreover, probably one of the most important, in the form of Dr. Jessica, who not only saved the life of the most important person in his life but also kept his dream alive. God always answered his prayers and he was very grateful for it. In the darkest moment of his life, his faith in god was the only ray of hope that he desperately clinged on.

He could still vividly remember the darkest period of his life when his beloved was lying in a hospital bed fighting for his life. He was unfortunately not with the love of his life when the devastating accident happened. Of all the places he could have been he was on a plane to America when the deed occurred. It was after whole 3 hours that he was contacted by an audibly shaken ji hoon, his manager. He got the news when he exited the airport in the form of 36 new voicemails and 52 messages. Seeing so much effort to contact him he at once knew that something was wrong. With a silent prayer on his lips for the wellbeing of his loved ones he heard the first message. Ji hoon in the most direct way possible had asked him to come back on the first available flight and said it was an emergency. Sensing that Ji hoon was not forthcoming, he decided to call him for the full details. The conversation that followed was the worst ever phone conversation he had in his life.

Ji hoon told Siwon that the van containing Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Shindong and Kyuhyun had met with an accident, and that they were in hospital for first aid. He was audibly crying when asked about Kyu but in the most fake composed voice that he could muster he asked him not to worry and just find a way to come back as soon as possible. Even after many attempts by Siwon to wrest more information, Ji hoon was tightlipped and just asked him to keep faith in god and get down as fast as he could.

This was enough to make Siwon a nervous wreck, he knew by instinct that something was wrong with kyu, because ji hoon was forthcoming about the status of others; it was only for kyu that he was evasive in his answers. He frantically rushed back to the airport counter to get his hands on the ticket on the first plane out of there to Seoul. Reaching the counter, he put forth his request and was greeted with a fake smile showing possibly all the teeth crammed into the tiny mouth of the hostess along with a computer generated reply stating that the next flight to Seoul was leaving in half and hour with the boarding already over. She also very helpfully added that the next flight would not be leaving for another 17 hours. He asked for a ticket and explained that money was not an issue for him; he was ready to shell out any amount to be by his lover’s side. Nevertheless, it proved very difficult to get through that thick skinned employee who even said that a charted plane would take at least four hours to take off. With his patience wearing thin, he asked for a ticket in any flight to a destination near to Korea. He figured that he could make alternate travel arrangements from there on. After countless bantering by Siwon and the reluctant host who was clearly exhausted nearing the end of her shift and to much relief for the annoyed passengers behind him, Siwon was handed a ticket in economy class to Pattaya leaving in a little over an hour.

 This was as good as it could get for siwon and he knew that so instead of wasting time on thinking all the possible outcomes to his story he busied himself to get a plane out of Pattaya. He managed to get a plane that would fly him out almost immediately on his landing at the “appropriate” cost. He knew that the airline people were fleecing him but he was beyond care for such trivial things, his focus was on one thing and one thing only, getting to the hospital in the shortest time as possible.

 

 

This is a little short, so the fic may end up getting more chapters.

I wish to thank who has up-voted this fic even before a chapter was posted and all those who subscribed, I hope it is good enough.

Support by commenting and subscribing.