Chapter 12

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart.

-Hi guys, this story has more than 1000 views now! And I'm very happy to see it! 

 

I specially thank you to you guys who always comments after everychapter, you guys always makes me feel relaxed and better whenever I read your comments, thank you very much *cries*

Also thank you for you guys who subscribe to my story too, now I got 32 subscribes now, thanks!! Maybe this seems normal to you, but with me, I want to die xDD

tumblr_myjt9ywalN1shstfvo2_250.gif

Because this is the first chapter I write after this story got more than 1000 views, there are some bonus hints about the feauture chapters. I know you'll be curious after you read them so you don't have to read if you don't want to know. Hehe xDD

So here the chapter 12 begin, enjoy it and have a good day! Bye!!!~

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm ready to go now. I leave the house and went to the park, where Luhan told me to go. It's 7:00 now. I hope I'm not too late. 

-----

OOoh~ It's pretty cold here. Oh hey, snow! It's snowing again! I happily ran into the park to find Luhan, but I only saw a snowman inside. Besides, nobody was there. I didn't know what to do and looked at the snowman. It's really cute! The snowman is big, taller than me. Maybe an adult made this with their family and friends? Should I take a picture? 

The decorates on the snowman is really cute too. I took a picture of the snowman and walked toward it. Suddenly, the snowman shaked and the snow fell down. I screamed and stepped back. Who's inside the snowman?? What is this thing?? A-A monster? I scarely stepped back more and then the guy looked at me, his body full of snow and he wiped some out of his face. He's shaking? I stood there and the guy walked toward me.

-Hi Taeyeon...

-Huh?-This voice... could it be... Luhan???

-Luhan, is that you????-I surprised said and ran toward him, helped he wiped the snow on his clothes and his white face. Luhan smiled and then

-Acchoo!

-AA-Are you sick??

-I'm fin-- Achoo! Achoo!

-Let's go, we need to warm you up.-I pulled him to a hotel near the park. Luhan sneezed all the way and I quickly took some hot water and bought some warm clothes for him. 

-You should take out your clothes.

-W-What, no no!-Luhan blushed and shook his head.  I know, I'm embarrassed too, but I don't want Luhan get sick.

-I'll turn around, no, I'll go outside, ok?

-...Stay here and turn around, don't go out.-Luhan slowly said. His warm voice make my hear want to explode.

------------

Luhan is now wearing the bathrobe and have a blanket around his body, he put his feet in the hoter water and shaking. He's so cute, like a little baby! I laughed a little.

-Taeyeon,... the water is so hot...

- We need to warm you up. It's your fault! Why did you do that anyway? How long have you been there?-I worried and asked Luhan.

-I just wanted to suprise you and I didn't think that I can catch a cold if I do it. So after I called you, I started to make a big snowman and prepared for 2 hours. Then I waited for you until then.-Luhan said and then sneezed. 

What? That's too long... I felt bad, I wish I should come earlier. I didn't say anything and looked at the ground. Why did he have to do that? I feel sad bu a little happy. I took his hand and smiled.

-You're a kind person.

Luhan didn't say anything and smiled back at me. We chatted for a while and then Luhan stood up, he told me to go out. I said no but he kept looked me with those puppy eyes and I don't have another choice. We went out.

-AAchoo!

-Are you sure you're ok?-I asked again.

-I told you already, I'm fine. I'll be fine if I stay with you.-He smiled again. Ughhhhh!!!!!!! I want to go to the Mars! Really, everything he did to me are so sweet. I kept smiling all day and held his hand. Luhan and I went to a festival.

--------

-I don't know there is a festival here!-I looked around. The decorates and the shops are twinkle and beautiful, lots of people are here too. 

-I heard they only do this one time in one year.

-Really? I'm so lucky!-I smiled and hel his hand tighter. I'm so excited, wonder what I have to do now.

-Do you want to wear hanbok?-Luhan pointed a shop near by. 

-Hanbok?N-Now...?-I blushed. Luhan said I would be great if I wear it, so I borrow and wear a hanbok. 

-What do you think...?-I shyly walked out with some girls. Luhan silenced for a while. His eyes were bigger and he stared at me.

-Lu-Luhan?

-You're beautiful!-Luhan smiled at me and my hair. Ah.... I shyly thanked him and we countinue to walked. If Luhan said that, I wonder what'll Baekhyun think of me? I'm pretty? I'm cute? Or.... Wait, what am I thinking about?Ughh Taeyeon wake up! What do I think about Baekhyun? 

Around me, there are lots of girls in hanbok with their boyfriends and friends. Things are so beautiful. And then, a couple came and talked to us.

-Hello there, is he your boyfriend? He's so cute!-The girl smiled and tilted her head.

-Boufriend? N-No, he is just my friend, ah, he is...

-We're friends ma'am!-Luhan quickly said, I looked at him and his cheeks were red, I chuckled a little and then th man said "Friendship is a special relationship too, but then two bestfriends like you will be come a couple like us, right baby?" The man kissed the women and we blushed, Luhan held squeezed my hand. His body is hot.. 

-I believe you guys will make a perfect couple. Bye!-The couple waved to us and left. I was too embarassed to look into Luhan's eyes so I changed the subject by told him to go somewhere. We enjoy every moments, go on a ferris wheel, roller coaster, ate ice cream,... It was fun. I spend all the night at the festival with Luhan. Yeah, my heart was pounding when Luhan smiled at me. His smiles has something magical, they always makes me feel peaceful. And I also bought for Jessica a novel, The Fake Love. I heard this story is very great so I wanna give her this and after she finished reading it, I'll borrow her. But will she read it?

Does she still feel interested in love? I'll meet Yuri soon, though. What should I have to tell her? Oh yeah, and I'll eat breakfast with Baekhyun tomorrow morning. I should go to bed soon.

-----------------

-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

....

-NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...

-YOU STILL ALIVE, RIGHT?? --, YOUR HEAD IS BLEEDING, LET ME HELP YOU TO--

-Taeyeon,... *cough* I--

I opened my eyes and got up from a nightmare. My body is painting and my clothes are wet, it's hot in here. What's happening? I looked outside the window. Huh? It's morning already...? I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom.

-What a terrible nightmare...-I washed my face with the cold water. I saw someone bumped to a van and he fell down on the street. I didn't do anything in my dream but I could feel my self running and hugged the guy tight in my arms. I kept blabbing and his hair, screamed and cried, while the man smiled and said somethong, but I couldn't hear it. At th last, he called my name and I got up. Is it because the movie last night so I was dreaming about it? Yeah, maybe. I walked out the bathroom and got dressed.

------

It's snowing again. The snow made me think of Luhan last night. He was waiting for me the whole time, he is a nice person and I like to hangout with him. What? Er, no, nothing. I looked up at the sky " I wonder it's he fine now?"

-------

-Hey Taeng!

-Oh!-It's Baekhyun! I ran towward him and he laughed "You looks happy, what happened yesterday?"

-Yesterday, what happened?

-Yeah, so that you looks happy today.-He smiled and patted my head. I can't tell him I was with Luhan last night. This will be the second time I lie to him.

-I was at Jessica's house and watched her.

-That's all?

-Nope, I also go bought some clothes at the mall and a novel for her.-I handed him the novel and he took it. Baekhyun raised his eyebrows.

-Really? This novel, I saw it at the festival yesterday.

-F-Festival?-At the festival? Does that mean... He was at there lasst night? 

-Yeah, I went with my friends and I bought some stuffs for my kittens too. You should see them sometimes.-He smiled and gave me back my novel. Oh, he bought some stuffs for his kittens. Why do I feel upset anyway? What's wrong with me? I nodded and said "Yeah". 

After we ate breakfast, Baekhyun told me  to go to the male with him. Then we went to Jessica's house.

-I don't know, what if she eat it?-I worried said and looked at Baekhyun. He laughed and smacked my head.

-Idiot, who would eat a book?

-Well, she's crazy now, you know...-I worried said. That's true that Jessica is crazy, but I think she wouldn't eat it, or maybe. I opened the door and came in. Jessica was watching TV and had a no-emotion face. I sat on her bed and say hi. Jessica slowly looked at me and she smiled.

-Taeyeon...

-How are you?

-I'm fine, but they say I'm crazy, I hate them.-Jessica trembled. I patted her back and gave her the novel. She took it and looked at the title.

-The Fake Love?
-Yeah.

-It's a novel, I lovee it! Thanks!-Jessica happily said. She seemed didn't care about what happened between her and Suho. That's good.

-Read this novel and you'll feel better, ok?

-Um-hmm.-Jessica nodded and started to read it. I called her name a lot but she didn't answer. I thought crazy people has this time too huh? Didn't listen and just focus at one thing. 

-Well, goodbye.-I left the room and Jessica still didn't say anything. 

-Are you alright?-Baekhyunn said.

-Yeaah, let's go.

-Ok.

 

 

BONUS HINTS!

Baekhyun: Hey, let's make a snowgirl.

Taeyeon: Huh? A snowgirl? Why?

Baekhyun: This snowman seems lonely so I wwant to find for him a girlfriend.

-----

Luhan: Coffee?

Taeyeon: Whatever..

Luhhan: Trust me, coffee will help you a little.

..

LH:Feel better?

Taeyeon: Thanks, Luhan. You're always nice..

-----

Chanyeol: Hey, Taeyeon.

Taeyeon: huh?

Chanyeol: You... Um... beautiful, yeah...

Taeyeon: What?

Yuri: Chanyeol...

------

Suho: Please! Jessica, I do love you!

Jessica: STOP ITTTTT!!!! AAHHHHHHH!!!! NOOOO!!!! ARHGHGGHH!!!! MY HEEAD IS HURT, MY HEEART IS HURT, MY BODY ISS HURT!!!!!! GIVE ME THE KNIFE!!!!!!!

Eveeryone: !!!! Jessica...!!!!

------

Luhhan: You hurted her so much!

Baekhuyn:....

LH: She'll be happy if she stay with me. You'll just make everything more worse if you lovee her. You'll make she sad, like what did you do.

BH: ... No, I won't. I'll make she happy!!!

LH: In your dream.

-------

Baekhyun: Twinkle twinkle little star...

...

Taeyeon: ... I... You.. You blockhead!!!!!!!!