Chapter 11b

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart.

And then Yuri hung up the phone. I gave it back to Baekhyun and he stared at me.

-What?

-You looks strange today.-His face came closer and I stepped back.

-I-I'm normal...

-No, seems like something is bothering you.

-There is nothing bothering me! Ouch!-My feet bumped to a bookshelf and I stopped right there. I didn't know what to de then and Baekhyun hugged me.

-!!!!

-....

-H-Hey, what are you doing???-I blushed and tried to push him away but Baekhyun was too strong. He hugged me tighter and mumbled "If there is something bothering you, just tell me"

I put my hand down.

-I miss this smell... After one day couldn't see you, I miss you...-He whispered and I could feel his breath. My ears were red but I knew, he just a liar. I didn't say anything. Why did I feel so bad? I don't know. Why did I feel disappointed? It was because him. He didn't relize me back then, how could he told this to me? 

You liar.... 

-Last night, where have you been?-I asked him and pushed Baekhyun away. He looked at me suprised and tilted his head.

-I don't know, when I woke up, Chanyeol, Yuri and Suho were in front of my face. A-Anyway, why do you ask?

-...I'm curious, that's all!-I rolled my eyes.

-Where have you been last night?

-M-Me?

-Yes.-He looked straight into my eyes. Erm, I couldn't tell him I was with Luhan last night at the beach so I lied to him "I was at home and watched a new movie." He nodded. Well, I was a liar too. It was is fault, I had to say it.

-Don't you remember anything last night? Even a little memory? Like you saw a weird or beau-beautifu..l... girl?-Said myself beautiful, I felt embarrassed. Baekhyun silenced for a while and then frowned. 

-That's right! Last night I saw a pretty girl, really beautiful! I thought it was you!-He teased me again. I knew he didn't know that was me, he just said that to make me laugh. But I didn't laugh, I looked away.

-Liar...

-You don't believe me? It's because I was drunk, I guess? So I thought that was you, I saw you kissed my cheek and did the aegyo.-He rustled his hair and frowned looked at me. I couldn't believe what I just hear. He saw me did that? But I didn't did that last night! The one who did that is another girl and Minah... I froze.

Everyhing he saw it was me? Really? I was so happy and I wanted to cry. But I held it back and smiled, a big smile.

Suddenly, his phone rang.

-SSorry.-Baekhyun took it out from his pocket and talk to someone on the phone.

-Hmm? You miss me? Haha, I better go home then? Take care of the kittens and talk to my father, ok.-Baekhyun nodded and he sighed, turned to look at me.

-I have to go now, we'll meet again then.-He smiled and ran away. Well.... He came back to his normal life, take care of the little kittens and dreamed about me, what a strange guy. I sighed.

-Which one is the truth? Do you like me or not?...-Why am I felt sad about this..? And wait.. What did I just say????? I covered my mouth and gasped. No way, what the hell? No,no,no,no,no!!!! All I could think about is I don't like Baekhyun, but who knows, I was lie to myself.

Just then, Chanyeol came in with a present on his hands and looked at me "Oh."

I suprised and bowed. He raised his eyebrows "Why are you boing?"

-B-because... it's a habit I think? Hahaha....-Yes, whenever I meet Chanyeol, I always bows to him. I laughed to change the subject. He smiled a little.

-Y don't like me right?

-Huh? .... O-Of course not!-Why did he suddenly ask?? And why did he ask me that??

-Good, I like you.-He winked and walked upstair to Jessica's room. I looked down and place a hand on my chest.

-Now think about it, I feel nothing about Chanyeol...

Usually, if I see him winks with another girl, my heart will race too, but now, I feel nothing. Like, I just want to be one of his friends. Why? Why?? Why this heart is like that?

Is it because I'm in ove with someone? Who???

Baekhyun?.... But then I remembered Luhan's smile. Why Luhan? I thought...

-AAsfdteggfhgr get up already!-I punch my self and then my phone rang. There was a message:

Do you want to eat breakfast tomorrow? Let's eat because if you deny, I'll make you go.

baekhyun(▰˘◡˘▰) 

I laughed hardly. Seriously what was wrong with him? What was this emotion?? I kept laughing until,

"I'm genie for your wish~" Someone was calling me, I picked up the phone.

-Hello?

-Let's meet at the Jeongoo Park tonight!-Huh? It's Luhan! His voice! 

-Ok, what time??

-Hmm, whenever you like. I'll wait.-I can feel Luhan is smiling. He hung up the phone and I came home after a tierd morning.

Whatever, what did Chanyeol do there when Jessica is like that? Did he talking to her or?

I wonder.

 

Hi!! 

Sorry for broke my promise, I'm such a liar :((((( Forgive me plz!!!!

And here is the new chapter!!!!! Please subscribe and comment to the story, that'll help me a lot and thanks first ^^

Have a niceday teehee ~

krystal_228.gif