minas story

If Fate Decides It

~this is the story of mina after the breakup. some of you may hate mina but this is for those of you who want to know what happened to her~

Mina watched SungGyu run off out of the fair. She really did love him. The reason why she was so mean was because she didn’t know how to control her feelings so she was cruel to others around him; she was too possessive. And so she watched him run to her, she watched the person she loved run after someone else.

She stood in that spot for a while, blankly staring in the direction he went while people waked past her enjoying the fair until little droplets of rain started to fall from the sky. Everybody rushed for cover but she stood there, taking in the rain soaking her. She walked around the fair aimlessly and stared up at the tall main building.

                “I have no life… it was all my fault.” She laughed coldly to herself. “I don’t even feel like living…” she wandered into the building and made her way up the stairs onto the rooftop. She looked up at the sky, “this is perfect weather.” She walked slowly to the edge of the building and stood at the edge, her heels being the only thing keeping her on the building. People started to gather around the building screaming for help and telling her not to move. All mina could hear was the numbing sound of the rain hitting the ground. She didn’t know how long she was up there but her mind was invaded when the heard the door swing open and footsteps inching closer to her.

                “stop.” She said

                “Okay, it’s okay just-“

                “I don’t want your pity help. I don’t need anything from anyone so go away and leave me alone.”

                “no.” she turned her head and glared at the man who gave her such a blunt response.

                “What? Did you just say no?” he crossed his arms.

                “Um ya. I think I just did.”

                “Why are you here. Are you just one of those people who do these types of things because you have no life and are just pretend to be nice?! You people are so fake. I despise people like you.” With every word that came out of she stomped closer and closer to the light haired man pointing at him. She was only a foot away when the man pulled her into an embrace.

                “I don’t know who you are, and I don’t know why you’re doing this to yourself, but, what I do know is that you don’t deserve this. You’re more valuable and precious than anything else. So don’t give yourself to something as less as death.” Mina wanted to push him away but the words he softly spoke to her sunk in and she cried. She cried into his chest under the rain that seemed to be slowing down while she was in his arms. “So,” the sky cleared right above them as they looked into each other’s eyes, “why don’t we get down from here and grab a warm drink.” He smiled.

                “okay.” She didn’t know what was going over her. It felt as though what she was feeling inside, melted with the rain and his touch closed her wounds.

~*~*~*~*~