His Dilemma

Could it be... I like you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Ho was sprawled on his couch again. He was waiting for his manager who had just called and said he was going to come over with the next episode’s script.

In the meantime, Min Ho couldn't stop thinking about that night. All the thinking was accompanied by rather confusing emotions. Whenever he kept telling himself that he was just in character, and that cheek-wiping bit was just Kim Tan's emotions getting the best of him, another part of him says that he has never done that before – ever. So what pushed him to do it? Could it be... He blocked the thought. You're just more attached to Tan and Eun Sang, he told himself.

But then again he reasoned, sure, Shin Hye is Cha Eun Sang. But she is also Park Shin Hye, the girl he has spent months working with and getting to know. Over the course of filming, he's begun to realize what a great person she was -- kind, hardworking, genuine. There were times when she was bubbly and cute and he'd want to just joke around with her, and then there were times when she was feminine and beautiful he couldn't help but be in awe. But more importantly, he has come to know that she's a true actress, dedicated not just to her craft but to everything she's built so far. On all accounts, she reminded her of himself, and that just made him feel closer to her.

So does this mean... 

'Nah, it can't be,' he said out loud. He tried to think of something else. Anything else.

The first thing he thought of was the scene with Shin Hye after the 'incident.'

 

A week ago, he arrived at the location of the next shoot: Myung Soo's studio. He was glad that at least the scenes were going to be light and funny, which meant no heavy feelings anymore, which also meant no confusion. He couldn't deal with his personal feelings at the moment when he had to deal with Tan's, too.

He was in the middle of talking and laughing with his manager when Shin Hye and her staff arrived on set. The moment they locked eyes, Min Ho was tongue-tied. He didn't know what to say. He thought about apologizing for the 'incident' but he was afraid she'd think he thought it was a big deal, when it wasn't. Right? So he did what he usually does.

'Ya, why did you come just now? I was waiting for you,' he told her.

'Miane, Oppa. Traffic,' she flashed him a smile.

He cleared his throat nervously. 'Do you want to rehearse now?' He asked.

'Yeah. I'm glad these are all just cute scenes. I can't handle any more crying for now,' she said with a laugh.

They went to the couch and talked about how they were going to go about the scene. As soon as they both understood, Min Ho grabbed Shin Hye's wrists and squeezed her legs between his, like the script said.

'You're trapped,' Min Ho chuckled as he put more strength into both his hands and legs. Yes, joke with her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter