He Finally Meets Her

Could it be... I like you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Ho shifted in his seat slightly as he looked at his watch. It was still quarter to seven – he wanted to come early in the hopes that the actress would also come earlier than Kim Eun Sook. He figured he needed time letting whoever it was sink in before he could be fully comfortable at dinner. He looked around the private room and started to become nervous.

He was fiddling with his phone when he heard the door open. He turned his head faster than the speed of light to see who it was. Min Ho breathed a sigh of relief when he saw the waiter pushing a food cart in.

‘I, uh, I’m sorry to bother you, Sir,’ the waiter said nervously when he noticed the reaction on his face. Min Ho smiled, ‘No, it’s okay.’ He went back to fidgeting with his phone. Soon, he dialled his manager’s number.

‘Hyung, where are you?’

‘I’m outside, waiting for your leading lady.’

‘Just tell me who she is already. I’ll give you a week off!’

‘Ha! As if,' his Manager replied, half-screaming. 'You’ll only give me a headache while I’m away. You’re going to keep calling me nonstop, and when you stop calling, I’ll find out that you’re missing, having fun somewhere skipping all your appointments. Remember the last time? I was almost fired by the President because of you. Just wait there patiently.’ His manager hung up. Min Ho grimaced at his phone and looked up, only to see the waiter staring closely as he poured him water. Min Ho smiled awkwardly and pretended to type on his phone.

When the waiter left, Min Ho checked his watch again. 7:03. She should be here by now. He decided to re-read his messages while he waited.

Jung Il Woo: Have fun at dinner! *wink wink*

Kim Bum: Hyungie, Il Woo hyung called me and told me to tease you because I know who she is and you don’t. Kekeke. Don’t worry too much. She’s great! I’ll see you soon.

‘Tss. My friends are the best. The best,’ he mumbled sarcastically.

As soon as he put his phone down and leaned back on his chair, the door creaked open slowly.

Min Ho sat upright at the sound and turned his attention to the door.

He wasn't prepared for who it was. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped a bit when he saw her come in. His heart started to race at the sight of her in a short, white dress. He recognized her, obviously, but he felt like he was seeing her for the first time. For a few seconds, he just sat there without moving. When he finally realized what was happening, he stood up slowly.

‘Oh… you’re here,’ he said blankly.

‘Annyeonghaseyo oppa, how have you been?’ She asked cheerfu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter