Chapter 4

Penetrate The Time
"princess Chae rin was sick? Princess what ill?" asked the crown prince to a messenger

"Servant just heard news, princess already 3 days seriously ill. She doesn't want to eat make the king of Goryeo anxious" reported the messenger.

"Crown Prince will visit princess chae rin?" asked the messenger again.

"Of course I had to visit her." answer crown prince. Then he summoned the commander of troops yong palace.

"Han guards, spends some troops, tomorrow we leave for the kingdom of Goryeo" command the crown prince. Then the prince saw to teddy and bom who had been only silence.

"What would you two come with me?" asked the prince on both foreign guests.

"How Appa?" asked bom to her father.

"Of course we come. They will move the set, so for what we are here."

"Appa right, anyways I also want to know the actor who plays the prince who he really is, his acting is very good" bom whispered to her father.

"Ehmmm" both of them look to the crown prince.

"We come!" they replied compact.

° ° ° ° ° °

tomorrow .......

"Ahhhhhhhhh" cried the crown prince

"What up?" Teddy asked confused.

"mr.te li. Saw your daughter, she was only wearing underwear only. Really disrespectful," the crown prince said as he closed his eyes. teddy saw bom wearing tops tanktop and long pants with sneakers as well as teddy clothing plus jacket. there is nothing strange.

"Bommi-a, it seems we have to replace our clothes just like them"

"What? I dont want to Appa. That outfit makes me difficult to move" protest bom

"But we're currently filming history. we have to follow their rules" teddy persuasion, eventually they're both wearing the same clothes that they use the ancient nobility. while bom, she prefers a tank top and pants covered with the hanbok, it will be easier for her to move. after preparation is complete, the group came out of the crown prince palace to Goryeo kingdom

° ° ° ° ° °

"How long to take to the Goryeo kingdom?" Teddy asked the crown prince at the time they were in the horse carriage.

"Not long. If our journey smoothly, within 7 days we'll get there" the prince replied casually.

"7 days? Do you mean we're in this carriage for 7 days?" asked bom to make sure. crown prince nodded a greeting to justify bom.

"But we will stop at the inn to rest" said the crown prince again.

"Why dont we just get by a plane?" asked bom again.

"Pe la en? Vehicles What is that?" the crown prince asked confused.

"You kidding me? Hey, now we're in a horse-drawn carriage, this scene definitely was not recorded so stop being a fool." said bom upset.

"f-fool? How dare you say I was stupid once. Dony you know you're talking with who? Do you want fragmented?" the prince said with a serious face.

"Hey hey calm man. Bommi true, no camera here so stop becoming crown prince kwon ji yong-ssi" said Teddy.

"W-what!!! Mr.te li, what are you talking about. Your language really strange and I cant understand. Could you not talk so strange's" said the crown prince

"Appa, he was too steeped in its role until he cant distinguish the real life and imaginary world" said bom were justified by teddy. carriage suddenly stopped suddenly make those who are in to be surprised.

"Crown Prince, we were attacked by robbers" reported one of the guards. of the horse carriage inside, they can hear the sound of swords and people shouting fighting.

"Repor the majesty, robbers have successfully cleared and some of the robbers have been killed by the guards hwang" reported commander soldier.

"Really it's safe? Can I get out look? I have never seen a shooting war" said bom then move out of a horse-drawn carriage. walked over some the corpse robbers.

"Appa" bom call. Teddy walked over.

"Appa look! This person is real dead" said bom

. "What are you talking bom, he must have been a walk-on." Teddy replied as he approached the corpse robbers.

"no appa, look! Smells fishy, ​​the real blood. Appa ......... we're not filming, is real ......" said bom serious. teddy with his fingertips touching blood and the smell of blood.

"You true. If they were filming, they usually use a red liquid ...... but this is the original blood. It's not acting". Said teddy then he feeling the pulse of a corpse robbers.

"His pulse is not beating. He was dead "

"Appa ....... where we are and why we get here?" ".................. Flute on haelmonni heirloom room!" they said compact ......

They both paused, then looked crown prince who stands beside the horse carriage.

Finally, Teddy and Bom realize that they are now in the year 925 instead of 2013. What will they do to get back to 2013????