Chapter 9

Penetrate The Time
"thank you park bom-ssi, you've helped heal my people" said the crown prince

"is alright, that's not a serious illness he he he he ....."

"I am sure you will be a great healer later" said the crown prince again

"Can we go on?" asked Teddy

"certainly"

On the way to the next town, a lot of things they talk about, a lot of things ji yong asked to teddy and bom about their lives in the future, its all answered by them except for one thing about the collapse of the empire and who tear down, all they didnt tell him because it will ruin the future of history. Ji Yong also understand and dont urge them to tell more about the history .......

"Noble, we've arrived at the last stop town. Please crown prince and the crown prince's guest rested" said one of the guards. They came down and walked towards the inn.

evening ......

bom was bored then she walking out from her room to find some clean night air without pollution. When walking bom seen ji yong who sitting in a small garden, his eyes staring at the stars in the sky .... bom small smile and walked over to sneak ji yong ...........

Boooo ........

bom sound suddenly make ji yong shocked, bom laugh look at ji yong's shocked face who looks very cute. Ji Yong looked at bom upset but for some reason he cant be mad at that nosy yeoja. In this world there is no one else who dared to do so on him, even his brothers didnt dare. Park bom was one of his one-doers and his heart's said content regardless of who ji yong ji and he although initially annoyed but somehow now he feels very comfortable to be near bom. Did he fall in love with bom? No way, they only met a few days ... but .... why ji yong feelings always flutter when he near bom? Feeling ........ just once perceived by Ji Yong.

"Hey, why you staring? Are you fascinated by my beauty? I know I'm beautiful anyway he he he he ......"

"Ah ani .........."

"MWO? You mean I'm not beautiful?"

"Ah no, you're beautiful was my intention ........" ji yong said nervously

"I'm kidding, why are you so nervous? Did you know your face when you're nervous ..........sooo cuttttee^^ ...... ah I want to pinch your cheeks are flushed it ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ "

" MWO, w-what are you talking about ....... "

"Kwon ji yong-ssi, what are you doing here?"

"I? I'm staring at the stars"

"hmm hmm hmm ..... beautiful is not it? I really like the star ^ ^"

"you also like?"

"Ne, oh look at the shining star in the sky was dark ... very beautiful right. You know, my desire from the first, I'd want gazing stars with people who I love oh really romantic ......"

"But now you're looking at the stars with me"

"true ................ ( bom turned to ji yong and stare seriously to that namja) kwon ji yong-ssi, do you love me ? "

"MWO? ............. W-what you're talking about, you're a yeoja. Not good when you are first asked to me"

"........... . then what should I do? " asked bom resigned with ji yong's old-fashioned attitude.

".................... I also dont know, but I really feel very comfortable when I am with you and (ji yong touching his chest) here ..... always pounding when I talk to you "Ji Yong said bluntly. Bom silent tried to analyze hi yong's words.

"Did you always imagine me while sleeping or while looking at the stars?" bom again asked

"how do you know?"

"......... Kwon ji yong-ssi, you've fallen in love with me ............. I'm happy to be loved by a nobleman like you but ...... we ...... different dimensions, we will not be possible with "said bom softly. silence is created between them

"why dont you stay here forever?" ji yong asked suddenly. bom turned and stared seriously into ji yong then she looked at the stars.

"impossible. My family and my friends in the future, anyway you've got a fiancée ............. right? Are you going to leave your fiance for me? Do you dont love Her? "

"I dont know, I felt all fine before, my relationship with princess chae rin also fine, although we seldom met but we still respect each other when meeting. I felt me and Princess Chae rin is a yeoja who destined for me but ............ all changed when I met you park bom-ssi, I felt a feeling that I never felt when I was with princess chae rin .......... ..... " ji yong said seriously.

("Serious, he really fell in love with me, oh daddy what should I do now? ji yong, actually I'm also starting to like you but ............... What should I do now??? "said bom to herself)

" ............. bianata ji, I feel sleepy hmmm, I'll go to sleep first. bye "says bom then walked quickly left ji yong who continued to stare at bom until she shadow disappears behind the garden door. ji yong sighed and looked back at the sky ......

° ° ° ° °

"morning everybody!!!" teddy greetings friendly and sat beside bom who had been silent. Teddy glanced ji yong is also silent. Teddy felt there was an unusual thing among them.

"Crown Prince, how much longer we would arrive at chae rin's house?" Teddy asked, breaking the silence

"if our trip smooth, as the sun rises, we have arrived at the palace of the Goryeo"

"rising sun ...... means noon. now 7am it means we arrived 4 hours again. justified bommi?"

"Huh? Ne appa" and then they fell silent again, not long after they went on a trip to the kingdom of Goryeo

° ° ° °

"princess princess ..........."

"Waeyo ladies lee, you make princess surprised" said the head of the ladies

" crown prince kwon has arrived "

" MWO? Princess, crown prince kwon has arrived, can you greet him? " asked the head of ladies to princess chae rin who smiled at her and princess chae rin's ladies was dressing to make it look pretty when she met her future husband is heir kwon ji yong

"reports princess, the crown prince and his friends want to meet a glorious" reports Goryeo royal guard

"his friends? ne, invited them in." command princess chae rin. shortly afterwards ji yong, park bom and teddy into the ptincess chae rin's room. bom glanced large room with shades that are not foreign to bom because the room decoration is similar to that in she view the palace tourist attractions in Korea. ladies let them sit and poured tea for them.

"how about your health, princess?" ji yong asked who welcomed sweet smile from princess chae rin.

"Thank you noble've wanted to visit me, my health has improved, the physician said to rest a few days then my health will recover" said princess chae rin polite. bom look princess chae rin who looks beautiful, graceful and dignified. she really fits when accompanied ji yong later when he became king. Princess chae rin look at park bom and teddy who had been staring at her in awe.

"May I know the name of the crown prince's friends? Look like I've never seen or met with you guys?" asked princess chae rin politely.

".Of course........ introduce, this is park te li and his daughter park bom"

"oh she your daughter? You look young to have a grown daughter ^ ^, park bom-ssi, how whether your age?"

"21"

"oh it turns out you are more mature than me and the crown prince, are you married?"

"Not yet" ("why do old people always ask the wedding, I'm still young" bom protest in the heart)

"yet? ....... Mianhae mr.ted...., who was your name?" asked princess chae rin ensure

"T-e-d-d-y" Teddy replied as he spelled his name

"teddy? strange name ..... where did you come from?" asked princess chae rin again.

"Aha, it turns out you are more intelligent than ..... (he glance ji yong, but ji yong glancing back that mean his reply did not like it) I come from a far country that is far away from here" replied teddy while smile on princess chae rin

"so yes, how you can meet with the crown prince? " asked princess chae rin who are still not satisfied with teddy answer just now. bom and teddy glanced ji yong, as if he understand the meaning they glances ji yong invite princess chae rin walk together in the park. bom look at them from a distance.

"Ah princess chae rin is very beautiful, if only she was not ji yong's fiancé ....."

"Daddy ........ she's younger than me" bom replied

"no problem as long as she love me he he he he ..........."

"Crazy daddy"

"............... bommi-a, you have to forget your feelings on kwon ji yong, its how strong your feelings. Both of you cant never be together" said teddy serious , he understood what was going on between the two of them.

"I know Appa, they really fit together ................... Appa, I want to get back to the future" complained bom

"ne be patient, as ji yong said, in his palace there are many heritage. Hopefully there are the same as in the heritage room belongs haelmonni "

" let's hope appa "

How about next story .....