First part

BEST HUG EVER

Christmas songs playing softly in the air inside the small studio where the five girls, Vic, Amber, Luna, Sulli and Soojung currently shooting for SPAO, the clothing line company they're endorsing.

It's hard for them to make a schedule together these days because all of them got their individual activities. But today's got luckk that they now have time to spend with each other. Inside the studio, a christmas theme sets for their promotional video. There's a huge christmas tree at the background, a big sofa and a fluffy carpet laying on the ground. Candles, boxes that wrapped in a gift wrapper, pillows and two dalmatian dogs that's randomly there to shoot with them. One of the dogs suddenly tried to jump on Sulli's back that make her yelp and cling to her Vic-unnie.

"Hey! Bad dog!" the owner of the dog stop his pet by giving it treats so it would grab the dog's attention. The dog jump right in, to eat it.

"These dogs are not harmful, right?" asked the director.

"They're trained dogs, sir."

"Okay, good. Just want to be sure. I don't want any trouble here."

"Yes, sir."

Amber ask, "What tricks your dog knows?"

"Just the basics, sir."

The staffs, Vic, Luna, Sulli and Soojung laugh. Except Amber who's smiling awkwardly and the owner of the dog that, don't have any idea what's so funny.

"She's not a 'sir'." Vic explain. "Amber's a 'miss'"

"Oh!" the owner's cheeks blush of embarassment. "S-sorry. I thought-"

"Nah, it's alright. You're not the first one whoe think I was a boy."

"Really, sorry....miss"

"It's alright. It's alright." Amber laugh then she started playing with dogs and Luna ask some treats from the owner to feed the dalmatians.

Meanwhile, Vic is talking to the coordi noona. "These clothes are so nice."

The noona just smile at her, she seems a little bit shy.

"I really like this sweater, unnie. Plus the jacket." Soojung said. She look down from her shoulder to feet, checking out herself.

"You look so cute with those, Soojungie~" Sulli said with a smile.

"Really?" the maknaes make eye contact. "Yes, those fitted you perfectly."

Soojung smile. "You too." and she patted Sulli's arms.

After the break, the coordi noonas help them wear the colorful sweater, jacket, pants, sweatshirt, and boots for another shoot. The director move to his place and clean the lense of his camera. Soojung sit down on the sofa and Amber suited herself beside her. Then Sulli squeeze herself next to Soojung.

"Three people can't fit in these sofa." Soojung said.

"But I want to be next to you." Sulli mumble to Soojung's right ear.

"Yah, Amber, move there to the carpet."

"Alright, alright, princess." Amber sat down with Vic and Luna on the carpet.

The owner of the two dalmatians lead his dogs to the carpet with the three.

"Okay, everything alright now? Just don't mind the camera. Act as if no one's filming you, okay?"

"Yes, director." said the four in unison while Amber thumbs up.

After saying the instruction, the director start to roll his camera. "Three, two, one- action!"

All five of them act as themselves on the camera. Soojung patted the dog's head then a sudden fun thought crossed her mind. She patted Amber's head too just like a llama, and Sulli did the same thing. Vic is playing on the rope, the thing like Santa Claus's using to control his sleigh. And Luna hugging, patting the other dog beside her. On spur of moments, Sulli and Soojung open arms and embrace each other so tight. It come so natural as the most genuine thing in the world. It was the best hug ever.

Sulli felt so happy the moment Soojung's warm body, touched againsts her, and sure thing Soojung felt the same way. The director captured that heart warming hug and he smile behind his camera. He zoom in and saw Sulli's expression while she pull the younger girl closer into her embrace. He can tell it is love the way she closed her eyes and her smile looks purest. And Soojung comfortably placed her head on Sulli's shoulder.

The two maknaes is squeezing each other's body like they can't enough of one another. Soojung's shy smile making it more sweeter and cute. The director focus the camera to them for seconds because he finds the two so adorable. The next thing he do was to film all five of them. He feel satisfied after that.

"And cut!" he said and give them thumbs up. "All done. You've done great, girls."

f(x) stand up and say thanks to all the staffs and director. "Okay, let's see the preview of the video."