Last Part

BEST HUG EVER

Vic, Amber, Luna, Sulli and Soojung gather around him.

The video starts playing. They're all quiet while watching it. Afterwards when they saw Sulli and Soojung hugging, Vic snigger and Luna said, "Oh, so cute!" she giggle softly.

The maknaes blushed in embarassment when the director agree. "Yeah, and they look so in-love."

Sulli's answer is a laugh and as usual, Soojung only smile shyly.

Amber jokes, "They're already married with each other mentally."

"Yah!" the maknaes jokingly punch Amber's shoulder.

"Oops! Just joking! Peace out, yo!"

They finished the video and they've changed to their casual clothes. The shooting already ended. f(x) thanks the staff again and make their way outside the studio.

"We'll be going home now. Sulli, Luna, Amber, take care, okay?" said Vic when they reached the parking lot.

She and Soojung ride with the same car because the way to their houses is in the same direction. Their two managers, tall and fat one was waiting for them there already.

"Yes, unnie~" Amber, Luna and Sulli said.

"Hey, Ssul" suddenly Soojung grab the taller girl's hand.

"Oh?"

"Manager-shi, can we take a moment?" Soojung ask the tall manager.

He nods. "Okay."

Then Soojung pull Sulli away from them to the back of other large cars.

"Why?"

"You wanna go home with me?" Soojung look deeply in her eyes.

"Ummm...but it's late and I can't sleepover to your house-"

"Okay. Nevermind!" She immediately said. She turn around but Sulli move fast and grab Soojung's hand.

"What's your problem, Jjung?"

"Nothing. Let's go home-"

"No." her grip tighten to her hand. "Why are you mad?"

She took a deep breath. "I'm asking you to go home with me but you don't want to."

Sulli caress Soojung's hair. "Because it's getting late and I have schedule for tomorrow."

The younger girl sigh. "Okay. I understand."

"How about you go to my house instead?"

Soojung's face lighten up.

"I can't go to your house but you can go to mine if you want." Sulli give the girl, her eye smile. Soojung blink and think for a while.

"Okay. I'll go to yours."

"Alright!" Sulli hug Soojung again. The younger girl's arms wrap around her. They hug each other for a moment and Soojung teasingly kiss Sulli's neck. "Soojungie, stop-"

But she keeps on kissing her milky soft skin. Soojung's lips goes upward her jaw then landed on Sulli's soft pinkish lips. Soojung hungrily kiss her lips and her lower lip.

"Soojung, stop." Sulli's voice become weak and she breaths heavily.

Soojung did stop but she was giving her death glare. "Not now, Jjungie. They will see us."

"Then what?"

"We'll do it later at my house."

A thin smirk form in her lips. "Okay! Let's go!"

She grab Sulli's hand again and lead her to their group that's waiting for them.

"I'll stop by Sulli's house tonight, manager-shi." Soojung said.

"Oh, okay. Me and Vic will leave then." said the tall manager. He ride inside the car with Vic.

"See you, unnie~" Vic waves at them as the car drove away.

Amber, Luna with Sulli and Soojung went inside the fat manager's car. Their manager drive right away the moment they close the door. The maknaes sit beside each other at the back and they remain silent. Amber and Luna seems tired too and they decided to rest for the ride. But not Soojung, because her hand is busy doing something naughty in between Sulli's thighs. Sulli can't even protest because she was loving of what Soojung is doing to her. Both of them cannot wait any longer to go home. This is going to be a long ride.