Let it go

Together Forever

Ayo readers! Sorry for not updating recently as I'm busy with various things.. ^^; Well I'm back with a new chapter so..

It's rather short but enjoy~ :D

"Let it go~ Let it go~ Can't hold it back anymore~" Jessica sang as she skipped out of her room to the kitchen. The ice princess went to watch the Disney movie 'Frozen' with her baby sister and her girlfriend days ago and she just can't get this song, along with 'Do you want to build a snowman', out of her head. The movie was awesome and the OST was even more amazing, making it repeat in her mind over and over again.

Taeyeon groaned as she pulled her restless body up from the sofa. She had just gotten back from a long day of photoshoot and was just about to take a nap before the next schedule starts, but her nap was interrupted by her girlfriend's singing. No, it's not that she hates her girlfriend's beautiful voice, but it's the song that's annoying her.

That song again..

"Sooyeon.. You have been singing that song ever since we came back from the movie. I'm getting sick of it.."

Jessica widened her eyes at the brunette as she walked into the living room.

"How can you get sick of such a beautiful song??" She nearly yelled, feeling a little offended that her girlfriend is sick of her current favourite song.

Taeyeon turned to face her, eyes half-closed.

"It is amazing alright, but hearing it for nearly a thousand times can be really.. *sigh* Even Krystal came to dislike it because of you."

Jessica frowned as she realised it's true, but nope, the ice princess won't admit defeat so easily.

"Hmph! Whether you two are sick of it or not doesn't matter. I like the song and I'm gonna sing it as I like!" She threw Taeyeon a merong and walked back to her room again. "Let it go~ Let it go~"

Taeyeon sighed deeply as she unlocked her phone in a flick of a button and went to Instagram. The fans left lots of comments under the latest picture of her and her baby Ginger.

"Taeyeon, do you like the song 'Let it go'? It's really nice! ^^"

"Let it go is boring.. I'll let you hear my new song soon."

Taeyeon pressed 'send' and went back to sleep.

Haha thought of it when I saw Tae's comment on insta and Sica spamming (well not really) on weibo showing how much she likes 'Frozen'.

The movie was totally amazing *-* Have you guys watched it?

A big thank you to all the readers and HELLO new subscribers XD

Oh btw, school is starting soon and I may not be able to update often :/ But I'll still try to update at least once every 2 weeks alright! :)

That's all for now. Annyeong~!