Feelings

Together Forever

Part 2 of English. Enjoy!

"And.. Perfect! You're done for today, Taeyeon-ssi."

"Thank you for your hard work!" She bowed and thanked everyone as she packed her stuff quickly before making her way to the car park. She couldn't wait to get back to the dorm.

I hope everything goes well. Taeyeon prayed, hoping the awkwardness between her and Jessica would end tonight.

She wants to talk to Jessica again. She needs to.

Along the way back, Taeyeon thought of how she should talk to the girl without stuttering on every word, and how to breathe normally beside her. She didn't want Jessica to suspect anything. Her heart wasn't ready yet.

It didn't take long before she reached the dorm.

"I'm home."

No response.

Then it suddenly hit her.

Crap.. Manager oppa told me the others have schedule. Which only means..

I'm alone with Jessica!

"Taeyeon?"

Taeyeon turned her head towards the source of the voice, only to meet Jessica who was wearing a white tank top, which hugged every of her curve tightly, and baby blue short shorts, showing off her milky white legs.

Oh God..

"Erm.. Tae?"

Taeyeon slapped herself mentally before answering the girl. "Er, yea! Let's get started." Her face was red.

Jessica smiled as she felt herself heating up too. She knew what made the leader blush and the fact that she still has such effect on the elder girl made her happy.

Minutes passed and Taeyeon found herself sitting on Jessica's bed beside the latter, who started scanning through her letters. What happened to all the chairs?

"This is so awkward.." She mumbled to herself.

"You said something?"

"N-no! I didn't say nothing." Taeyeon face palmed herself mentally. "I-I mean anything. Yea, I didn't say anything."

Jessica couldn't help but giggle as she turned back to the letter in her hand.

Things went really quiet as Jessica focused on the letter. Taeyeon took the chance to admire the girl's feature. Jessica is so beautiful she felt as though she was looking at a living angel. Her wavy, long hair, big sparkling eyes, sharp nose, and her luscious lips that were tempting her to kiss.

How can she be so perfect?

"You sure are popular huh? It looks like there are hundreds of them here." Said Jessica as she pointed the stack of letters on the bed.

"I-I guess so." Taeyeon stuttered. She wanted to hide somewhere so much for being so nervous in front of the girl.

"Are you really that nervous being beside me?" Jessica asked as she put down the letter. Teasing the girl a little wouldn't hurt, or would it?

"Who wouldn't be in front of such a gorgeous girl?" Taeyeon answered without thinking. She covered immediately when she realised what she just said. What the hell brain??

Her words surprised Jessica greatly, turning her face red like a tomato. She didn't expect Taeyeon to be so straightforward. Her plan to tease the girl backfired.

She faked a cough before focusing back to the letter. "Sh-shall I translate this letter first to you?"

"Y-yea, sure." Taeyeon felt like crying out of embarrassment. It was her first time after so long to talk to Jessica alone and had to betray her like this.

"Hello, Taeyeon. I'm a fan from Singapore and I wrote this letter to thank you and the other members for all your hard work this year. 2013 was great thanks to the nine of you!"

Both girls smiled at the sweet and kind words of the fan.

"What was the most awesome was that there are so many Soshibond moments this year. It's great seeing the nine of you getting along so well! We hope you'll stay like this forever. However.."

Taeyeon sat up straight while waiting for the girl to continue, but Jessica just stared wide-eyed as her eyes scanned through the rest of the sentence. A blush crept up her face and curiosity got into Taeyeon.

"What's wrong?"

"N-nothing. Let's just stop here." It was Jessica's turn to stutter.

Taeyeon frowned. "No! Continue please. I really want to know what the fan said."

"You sure?"

"Yea." Why wouldn't I?

"Ok then.." Jessica took in a deep breath before she continued, face still blushing. "However, I really miss the interactions between you and S-Sica. I know it's inappropriate to say this, but could we perhaps get some Taengsic m-moments in 2014? I miss the cute moments from the two of you.."

Taeyeon started blushing as well. No wonder Jessica wanted to stop there.

"What do you think?"

"Huh?" Taeyeon looked at Jessica, who had already put down the letter.

"It's true isn't it? That we don't interact much in front of fans anymore.." Jessica couldn't hide her sadness in her voice. She missed being with the leader so much.

"I..I.."

"I miss you."

"H-huh?" Taeyeon couldn't be more surprised when she heard those words.

"I said I miss you, Taengoo ah." Jessica confessed as the glow in her cheeks darkened.

That nickname.. I missed hearing it from you so much.

Taeyeon smiled to herself as she summoned up all her courage and held Jessica's hand.

"I miss you too, Sooyeon."

Tears started to build in her eyes as Jessica felt herself being pulled into a hug.

"I'm sorry for being so cold towards you. I didn't know how to face you after such an embarrassing thing happened. And besides.." Taeyeon took a deep breath. "I wasn't ready to reveal my feelings for you yet."

Jessica went silent and froze. Is the girl confessing to her now?

Taeyeon pulled away slightly as she looked at Jessica in the eyes.

"I had fallen in love with you since trainee years. But I'm too much of a coward to confess, and I was so afraid you would reject me.."

A drop of tears left her eyes as she heard Taeyeon's confession. The girl that she loves feels the same way towards her too. Jessica couldn't feel any more happier.

"I wanted to try forgetting you, and erase all the feelings I had for you. But I just can't, day after day I just find myself falling deeper and deeper in love with you." Taeyeon continued to explain. "I wanted to confess to you on my birthday, but stupid me just chose to get drunk before I had the chance to. Sooy-"

"If only you confessed earlier, we wouldn't have to suffer like this." Jessica interupted.

Taeyeon stared at her wide-eyed, mouth left opened.

"I love you, Kim Taeyeon, ever since trainee years. The 'boyfriend' that I had was just something I made up to cover up my feelings for you." Jessica looked down in embarrassment. "Like you, I was afraid you would reject me.."

"Sorry, Sooyeon." Taeyeon pulled Jessica into her embrace again as she felt the urge to cry. Finally, after so many years, she could be with Jessica. "From now on, I promised I won't let you suffer anymore."

"I love you, Jung Sooyeon."

"I love you too, Kim Taeyeon."

That night, two lonely and longing souls found one another, and their hearts turned into one.