Zelo's Story - "Snowflake"

Bring your daughter to work day (6-shot)
--Your POV--
 
Minji makes a phone call upstairs to ask where Zelo is. I tried calling him but he's not picking up. He said he wasn't suppose to go to anywhere but TSENT today. I wonder what he's doing.
 
 
 
Minji: Hey. They said he's in the CEO's office.
Me: There again?
Minji: You know how much the CEO loves him. 
Me: Yeah. No wonder he's not picking up. Maybe he left his phone somewhere.
Minji: He usually has that habit of leaving things behind when the CEO calls , doesn't he?
Me: I guess he just grew attached to him too. His parents were in Mokpo the whole time he stayed here in Seoul. He looked up to the CEO as a father figure. The CEO likes him too. He actually cried when Zelo asked for permission to get married.
Minji: He's been treating him like a son since he started training in TS. I'm sure he was very happy to hear his son was gonna get married. And because he doesn't have a daughter or grand-daughter , he loves Jungmi too. I'm sure he's excited to see her.
Me: Did you hear that , Jungmi-ah?
Jungmi: Yes , mommy! I can't wait to see Grandpa too!
Minji: She really loves him too!
Me: He really spoils her like Zelo too , so she's very fond of him as well. Her real grandpas are actually getting jealous already , since the grandpa she  usually talks about is the CEO.
Minji: Haha! Everyone just loves her.
Me: Yeah. Well , we should go up now.
Minji: Sure. I'll phone the secretary upstairs and tell her to let you in.
Me: Thank you.
Jungmi: Thank you , Miss Lee!
 
 
 
 
 
I held my daughter's little hand and walked over to the elevator. She looks really excited. She kept jumping around. In the elevator , she wanted to press the floor number by herself , but couldn't reach it. The CEO's office was on the top floor. The buttons were too high for my daughter to reach , so I pressed it myself. I wanted to carry her to reach it , but i'm not allowed to carry heavy things right now. When we got to the top floor , the secretary stood up to greet us.
 
 
 
 
 
Me: Is Zelo in there?
Secretary: Yes. He's been talking to the CEO for 30 minutes now.
Me: I see. Does he know we're here already?
Secretary: No. I haven't told them yet , i'll go and--
Me: No. No. It's ok. Are they busy? Can we go inside?
Secretary: Not at all. You know how he is when he's called in there. The CEO just likes to chat with him and see how he's doing every once in a while.
Me: We'll just go in and surprise them then.
Secretary: Alright.
Jungmi: Thank you , Miss Secretary!
Secretary: You're welcome , Jungmi. Aww! Look at you! You look adorable!
Jungmi: Thank you! My mommy picked my dress out. Come on , Mommy! Let's go to Daddy!
 
 
 
 
She held my hand and ran towards the door to the office. She's really excited. She knocked on the door and when we heard the CEO ask "Who is it?" , we both entered the room. As soon as we entered the room , I heard Zelo stood up and call out 'Snowflake!'. Jungmi got her father's fair skin. Her's a little fairer than her father's , so he calls her 'Snowflake'. Jungmi ran up to her father's arms as he bended down to match her height.
 
 
 
 
Jungmi: Daddy! Daddy! You're really here!
Zelo: Of course I am. You look really cute in that outfit!
Jungmi: Mommy picked it out.
CEO: As usual , your mom has good taste. After all , she did choose your father.
Me: Y-you're flattering me.
Zelo: You're the prettiest little girl i've seen , snowflake.
Jungmi: Hello Grandpa! 
CEO: You really love your daddy. You only noticed me now?
Jungmi: I missed Daddy , but I missed Grandpa too!
CEO: That's good to hear. Your daddy told me you were coming , so I brought presents for you.
Jungmi: Really?!
 
 
 
 
 
As Jungmi releases her father and goes to the CEO , Zelo stood up and walked over to me. He held my arm with his free hand and gave me a soft expression. He's really grown different from the innocent Zelo I used to know when he first debuted.
 
 
 
 
Zelo: I'm glad you could make it. 
Me: Yeah. It's pretty cold outside though.
Zelo: Are you ok?
Me: Yeah. I wore triple the layering of what I would normally wear.
Zelo: Is that why you look like you're blowing up/
Me: Hey!
Zelo: I'm kidding.
Me: Well  , Thank's for agreeing to look after her.
Zelo: You do all the work , so it's my turn to look after my snowflake.
Me: It's nothing , really. You're working here for the two of us , and soon the three of us. I'm just doing my part. 
Zelo: I'll take good care of her while you're out.
Me: Is it really ok?
Zelo: I'm sure it'll be easy. I can go to Himchan hyung if I can't handle it.
Me: Where are they , anyways?
Zelo: We were at the rehearsal room before I got called here.
Me: Well , her snacks are in this backpack. There are toys in there too. Just let her play with those if you're busy. Don't let her eat sweets. If she has to , don't let her eat too much. If anything goes wrong , call me as soon as possible.
Zelo: Ok. Ok. I get it. I'll do all that.
Me: And here's your snacks.
Zelo: You packed me one too?
Me: Yeah. Of course! I made that salad with mixed vegetables and cherry tomatoes that you really like too. You have to eat , ok?
Zelo: Ok. Thanks.
Me: Is she really gonna be ok?
Zelo: She'll be fine. You need to go to your check-up , right?!
Me: Oh! Yeah! I'm running late! Jungmi-ah! Mommy's gonna leave now! Promise to be a good girl , ok?
Jungmi: Ok , mommy!
Me: Call me if something goes wrong , ok?
Zelo: Ok. 
Me: I'm going.
 
 
 
 
 
Before I could leave the room , Zelo held my hand and pulled me back to him. I looked back at him , trying to get something out of him with the questioned look on my face , but he was only staring back at me. His stare is too much for me to take. even if we're already married , I can still feel my cheeks getting hotter everytime he stares at me.
 
 
 
 
Me: W-what is it? 
Zelo: Take care.  You and the baby. *kisses my cheek*
Me: *blushes*W-we will!
Zelo: You're blushing too much!
Me: D-don't make fun of me! I'm really going now! 
Zelo: You keep telling me to call you every time things go wrong , but you make sure to call me too when something goes wrong , ok?
Me: Ok. 
Zelo: Ok. 
Me: Sajangnim! I'm heading off now.
CEO: Don't run and don't rush yourself. You need to take care of another person inside of you.
Me: *nods* I will. 
Zelo: I'll walk you out til' you get a taxi.
Me: No. It's fine. I can handle myself.
Zelo: Seriously. Let me. You know ... I actually miss you a lot. Just let me spend some time with you more , ok?
Me: O-ok.
 
 
 
 
I bowed and headed out of the room. Zelo's really grown-up. He's not as shy as how he used to be. He can be pretty bold sometimes , and that just makes me blush. Himchan oppa probably thought him that. Even when we were just dating , he's always demanding Zelo to be bolder. I didn't think he'd follow any of his advices anymore.
 
--Zelo's POV--
 
I walked Haemin out of TSEnt and waited for her to get a cab before I went back in. I really want to go with her , but i have to teach the younger trainees in the dance practice room. Those kids just remind me of me when I was still starting out as a trainee.
I went back to the building , to the CEO's office. Inside , my daughter was happily opening the presents she got from the CEO. He's really fond of her , but maybe part of it is because he's really fond of me too. Her face brightened up when she saw a doll as one of her presents.
 
 
 
 
Jungmi: Daddy! Look at what Grandpa gave me!
Zelo: It's really pretty snowflake , but shouldn't you thank Grandpa for it first before telling me about it?
Jungmi: *faces the CEO and shows a gummy smile* Thank you , Grandpa!
CEO: Just seeing you smile like that makes me happy , sweetie.
Jungmi: Daddy , will you play it with me? 
Zelo: Snowflake , a doll is for girls. Daddy is a boy.
Jungmi: B-but mommy said you're going to play with me.
 
 
 
 
 
She looked at me with one of her signature puppy dog faces , tear4s almost ready to come out of her eyes. I can't resist that look , though it'd be embarrassing if the hyungs will see me play with a doll , it'd better than seeing my daughter cry.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Zelo: Ok! Ok! Daddy will play with the doll with you!
Jungmi: YEY!!!!
Zelo: But before Daddy plays with you , we need to go to because Grandpa needs to work.
Jungmi: Aw! I don't want to leave Grandpa! I want to play with Grandpa too!
Zelo: Snowflake ... Grandpa's busy.
CEO: Jungmi , tell you what. You can come back and play here later. Grandpa has to make important calls first.
Jungmi: Ok. But you have to promise. Promise?
CEO: I promise.
Jungmi: Ok! Let's go , Daddy!
 
 
 
 
Before I could even say anything , she stormed out of the room. I quickly took the Jungmi's things and caught up to her running. She held my hand as we went to the dance practice room. Everyone was the , some trainees , Manager hyung and Jongup hyung. Jungmi quickly hid behind me , as she curiously looked at everyone in the room. She already knows the hyungs , but not the trainees. She gets shy when she meets new people.
 
 
 
 
 
Zelo: Snowflake , why are you hiding behind daddy?
Jungmi: Daddy , I don't know who these people are.
Zelo: Don't worry , they're nice.
Jungmi: Mommy said I shouldn't talk to strangers.
Zelo: Well , Mommy was right about that , but Daddy knows them so it's ok. Come on , i'll introduce you to them. They'll play with you.
Jungmi: Really?!
Zelo: Yes , snowflake. 
Jungmi: Ok. But only if Daddy doesn't leave my side.
Zelo: Daddy's gonna stay right next to you.
Jungmi: Why isn't uncle Yongguk , uncle Himchan , uncle Daehyun and uncle Youngjae here?
Zelo: They're working somewhere else , but you'll see them later. Right now , daddy will introduce you to the new trainees. Be nice , ok?
Jungmi: *nods* O-ok.
 
 
 
 
 
She stopped hiding and slowly walked next to me. She held my hand tight as we took steps forward to where everyone was. Their faces lit up when they saw my her.
 
 
 
 
Jongup: Jungmi!
Jungmi: Uncle! *hugs Jongup*
Jongup: You look so cute today!
Jungmi: Thank you! Mommy picked the dress out!
Manager: It looks good on you! It's still hard to believe i'm seeing our little Junhong walking in here with his daughter.
Girl trainee #1: This is Zelo sunbaenim's daughter?!
Girl trainee #2: She's adorable!
Boy trainee #1: It's the first time i've seen sunbaenim's daughter.
Girl trainee #3: She's the cutest kid i've ever seen!
Boy trainee #2: She kinda looks like sunbaenim.
Zelo: Ok. Ok. Settle down everyone. My daughter's getting kinda nervous. Snowflake , introduce yourself.
Girl trainee #1: *whispers to another trainee* He calls her snowflake! That's so adorable!
Jungmi: H-hello. M-my ... my name is .... Choi Jungmi. *bows and hides behind Zelo again*
Zelo: Don't be shy , snowflake. The hyungs and eonnies want to meet you. Come on.
Jungmi: *shakes her head*
Manager: You used to be that shy when you were still younger , Zelo.
Zelo: Yeah. Her mom's been telling me she got it from me.
Jongup: She's not here?
Zelo: No. She went to her doctor for a check-up.
Jongup: Oh. Yeah. Pregnant again.
Manager: Our Zelo works harder than he looks.
Zelo: *blushes* H-hyung! Don't say things like that with Jungmi here!
Jongup: We better start training now before lunch time comes.
Zelo: Where's the other hyungs?
Jongup: They have to make a greeting video for an awards show.
Zelo: Without us?
Jongup: We have to practice , and you're taking care of Jungmi. Hyung said they can do it themselves just fine.
Zelo: Ok then.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Everyone stood up and started getting ready to start the practice. I took Jungmi to the side of the room and put her things down. Her mind slightly got pre-occupied with playing her doll.
 
 
 
 
Zelo: Snowflake , Daddy has to practice for a while. Watch me from here , ok?
Jungmi: Ok.
Zelo: I'll be done in a while. If you need something , just call out to me , ok?
Jungmi: Ok.
Zelo: We're gonna have lunch with your uncles later , so stay here. Don't go anywhere unless you tell Daddy , ok?
Jungmi: Ok Daddy. You suddenly sound like mommy. I'll stay here. I promised Mommy i'll do what Daddy says.
Zelo: Good girl. I'll be back.
 
 
 
 
And out practice went on smoothly. Haemin raised Jungmi really well , she's polite and listens to what we say. She didn't even bother calling for me during practice when she had to pee. Good thing she had her diapers on. I went to change her first before we head off to the canteen , but as expected , I couldn't do it alone. Yongguk hyung came to help me though. He has experience , since he has a kid of his own already too.
 
 
 
 
Yongguk: That should do it.
Zelo: Thanks , hyung.
Yongguk: You should learn how to do these things too.
Zelo: It's hard , hyung.
Yongguk: You just think it's hard. Our wives have to do it everyday.
Zelo: I'll try to remember that.
Yongguk: Well , you are our maknae. You're still a kid yourself.
Zelo: Hyung. I'm not a kid anymore.
Yongguk: Don't say that , you'll make hyung feel older than how he is if you say that. Let's go get lunch before Daehyun eats it all.
Zelo: Come on snowflake. Let's wash our hands first before we go eat!
Jungmi: Ok , Daddy!
 
 
 
 
We stood up in front of the sink. Jungmi was in front of the one for kids. She mimicked every step I did as I washed my hands. After washing our hands , we went to the canteen , where everyone is already waiting. Her face lit up as soon as she saw them , and basically let go of my hand to run to their side , specifically Himchan hyung's side. He's really good with kids and getting them to like him.
 
 
 
 
Himchan: Ahh! It's my niece! My cutest niece!!!
Daehyun: You say that about everyone's daughter!
Himchan: I do not! Isn't Zelo the only one out of 6 of us with a daughter?!
Daehyun: Huh? Are you seriously saying that? What do you call your own daughter then?! And you just said yesterday that my daughter was the cutest niece you have!
Himchan: Don't be a jealous Daddy , all my nieces are cute , but this one's the cutest!
Jungmi: Really , Uncle Himchan?
Himchan: Of course! It's because your Daddy and Uncle Himchan is cute! That's why you're the cutest!
Youngjae: Just shut up and eat , hyung.
Jungmi: Uncle , look at what Grandpa gave me! *shows her doll*
Himchan: Wooooooooooow! That's  so cute! Just like you! Do you wanna play with it with uncle?
Jungmi: Yes!
Zelo: Hyung , we came here to eat. Not play.
Himchan: Oh. right. Sorry. Jungmi , you have to listen to your daddy and eat first , ok?
Jungmi: But I wanna play!
Himchan: See! She wants to play!
Jungmi: I want to play!
Himchan: and play you shall!
Zelo: Hyung!
Himchan: Right after you eat!
Jungmi: Aww!
Zelo: Mommy packed your lunch for you , don't you want to eat it? She said you have to eat it.
Jungmi: But I want to play.
Zelo: You can play later. I promise. But now , it's time to eat.
 
 
 
 
Himchan hyung's still childish when someone's child is around. He's closest to everyone's kids because he usually acts like their age when he's around them. That kind of stuff gets him in trouble too. After lunch , we headed to the studio. We're doing a TS family holiday song , and B.A.P's the only group who needs to record their parts. We were at the control room , sitting on the couches , and Youngjae hyung was already in the recording area. Himchan hyung and I were playing with Jungmi , as the others prepared for their part and monitored Youngjae hyung.
 
 
 
 
Zelo: Jungmi , you have to be really quiet , ok?
Jungmi: What's uncle Youngjae doing inside the aquarium  room?
Zelo: Snowflake , it's not an aquarium room , it's the recording room. Uncle will sing inside and his voice gets recorded. He has to go inside because it's quiet in there and we'll hear his voice better.
Jungmi: Have you sang in there too , daddy?
Zelo: Yes. Daddy will go in soon too.
Jungmi: E-eh?! In there? But it looks scary inside and you'll be alone!
Zelo: Daddy will be fine. 
Himchan: I heard ghosts appear in sometimes and weird voices get recorded.
Jungmi: D-daddy! Don't go in there! *tears up*
Zelo: Hyung!
Himchan: S-sorry. I'm just kidding!
Jungmi: Just stay here , daddy.
Zelo: I can't , snowflake.
Jungmi: But daddy! *tears up*
Zelo: L-lets play with one of your toys while we wait here.
 
 
 
 
 
I took her bag and looked for toys to play. It's kinda dim inside , and Jungmi's scared of dark places. She's really scared of ghosts too. This is what I meant when I said Himchan hyung usually gets in trouble for being too close with the kids. I found some crayons and paper in her bag.
 
 
 
 
 
Zelo: Here , snowflake.
Jungmi: W-what is it?
Zelo: It's all I could find. Can you draw for daddy?
Jungmi: What should I draw?
Zelo: You can draw whatever you want.
Jungmi: Oh! Oh! Ok! I know what i'll draw! I'll draw for daddy! 
Zelo: Good girl.
Jungmi: Daddy's gonna love this!
 
 
 
 
Good. That made her calm down. I glared at Himchan hyung , and he was mouthing "I'm sorry" to me. After a while , Jungmi got quiet as she got busy with what she's drawing. I tried to take quiet glances , but she's trying to hide her drawing with her little arms as best as she can.
 
 
 
 
Zelo: What are you drawing , snowflake?
Jungmi: D-daddy! It's a secret!
Zelo: A secret? is it something you can't tell Daddy?
Jungmi: It's not finished yet! It's a surprise!
Zelo: Ok. But can you give me a hint on what it is?
Jungmi: Hmm ... I love it the most in the world!
 
 
 
 
She smiled , and went back to her drawing. Something she loves the most? I can't quiet make out what it is. She's still a kid , so maybe it's a toy or what. She continued to work on her drawing while we wait for our turn to sing our parts. Youngjae hyung and Daehyun hyung recorded their parts first.It took an hour before the two of them finished , when it was already Himchan hyung's turn and he's about done , Jungmi was already asleep on the couch. She was so busy with her drawing that she just fell asleep in place. She was clinging onto her drawing. Her cheeks are puffed out as she sleep. She's adorable. I took out my phone and took photos of her. Everyone noticed and talked about how cute she is. When she winced and moved a little , everyone froze , thinking she might wake up but didn't. They diverted their attentions back to recording , and I saw that she opened her arms , freeing the drawing she made. I gently moved and took the drawing from her , and saw that she drew a family photo of us.
 
It was a photo of a family holding hands. From left to right , names below the people in the drawing were written. It said 'Daddy' , 'Mommy' , 'Me' and 'Baby' , reffering to her baby brother her mother's currently pregnant with. We look so happy in the drawing , holding hands and smiling. My heart fluttered there. There was that weird tingly feeling inside. Maybe i'm so touched that I could feel my tears building up. I can't normally stay with her and play all day , but it makes me happy she's happy. That she loves our family and she's happy. It's not a Picasso or Da Vinci or whoever famous person's painting , but i'd pay all the money in the world just for this drawing. I kneeled down in front of her and kissed her forehead.
 
I was the last one to record , and when it was all over , I went over to Jungmi and woke her up. She sat up , stretched out her arms and rubbed her eyes in the cutest way i've ever seen.
 
 
 
 
Zelo: Did you sleep well?
Jungmi: Yes. Daddy! I finished my drawing , here! Look! *gives Zelo the drawing*
Zelo: Wow! It's amazing! 
Jungmi: It's you , mommy , me and the baby! 
Zelo: It looks amazing , snowflake. Daddy loves it. *kisses her forehead* Thank you , snowflake.
Jungmi: When the baby is here , i'll show him this!
Zelo: He's gonna be thrilled.
Jungmi: Daddy , will you and mommy and everyone else love the baby more than me when he's here?
Zelo: Where did that come from? Why are you asking something like that , snowflake?
Jungmi: Because everyone loves me now , but when the baby comes , everyone will just look at thhe baby.
Zelo: Don't be ridiculous , snowflake. Daddy and Mommy and everyone else will love you and the baby at the same way. We're not gonna love someone more than the other. I love you. I love your brother. Your mommy loves you, Your mommy loves your brother. We both love you and everyone loves you.
Jungmi: You're not gonna pick a favorite?
Zelo: Of course not! What about you? Who do you love more? Daddy or Mommy?
Jungmi: I love both Daddy and Mommy!
Zelo: See , then it's the same for us when it comes to you and your brother.
Jungmi: Ok , daddy. 
Zelo: *hugs Jungmi* We're gonna be a happy family , just like your drawing , ok?
Jungmi: Ok!
 
 
 
 
I don't know where she got the idea that we might love someone more than the other , but I know that's not gonna happen. She's one of the person in this world I love the most. She and her mom and her brother. I can never love someone more than the other. I patted her head , and played with her while we waited for her mother to arrive here. We played with her doll and I let her do a make-over on me. She made a little ponytail on top of my head and secured it with a ribbon hairclip. All I could do was blush as the hyungs teased me. I couldn't take it off , my daughter demanded I keep it. Playing around , she found one of the guns we used as props for a video once. I  , nor does anyone , know it got there , but she was happily playing with it. She was pretending to shoot everyone , and as I acted I was shot , the door of the room opened and it was Haemin! Finally! She looked pretty dumbfounded at the scene she just witnessed.
 
 
 
 
Haemin: What's going on?
Jungmi: Mommy! Look! It's a gun!
Haemin: I can see that sweetie ... Zelo , what happened to your head?
Zelo: What do you mean what happened to my head? *pats the top of my head* *realizes the hairclip there* O-oh! I-it was Jungmi.
Jungmi: Mommy , it looks cute on Daddy , doesn't it?
Haemin: *smiles* Yes , sweetie. Daddy looks adorable!
Himchan: You're finally here! Jungmi almost cried a while ago because of Zelo!
Zelo: What? Me?! You're the one who almsot made her cry!
Haemin: Did Daddy take care of you?
Jungmi: Yes! And Grandpa gave me a new toy! And I ate lunches with the uncles , and Daddy played with me! I had so much fun today mommy!
Haemin; I'm glad you did. It's time for us to go home now.
Jungmi: Is Daddy coming with us?
Haemin: I think he still has to work. We can't stay here , it's getting late.
Jungmi: Awww! But I want to stay with Daddy!
Haemin: Jungmi , we can't. You need to get some sleep too. We're going home now. I'll see you later.
Zelo: Ok.
Haemin: Jungmi , say  goodbye to everyone.
Jungmi: Bye uncles! Bye Daddy! I'll wait for you at home!
Zelo: If I don't go home yet and mommy tells you to sleep , do as she says , ok?
Jungmi: Ok.
Zelo: Be a good girl for mommy. Don't give her a hard time.
 
 
 
 
 
 
They said their goodbyes and headed off. Jungmi looked a bit sad , but she gave us a smile before she left. I know she still wants to play , but I can't go home yet. I was touching the ribbon hairclip she put on my head , when Yongguk hyung said it's ok if I want to go home now , since recording is pretty much done. I thanked hyung and ran , to catch up to my wife and daughter. Outside TSENT , they were almost at the cab stop. I ran and scooped my daughter up in my arms and turned her around. She kept laughing when she realized it was  me.
 
 
 
 
Haemin: Hey. What are you doing out here? Shouldn't you be inside?
Zelo: I'm going home with you two tonight.
Jungmi: YEY! Really , Daddy?
Zelo: Yeah! My work is done! I get to play with you before mommy puts us both in bedtime!
Jungmi: Yey!
Haemin: Are you  sure it's ok?
Zelo: Yongguk hyung says it is , so it's ok.
Jungmi: Yey! Will you really play with me before I sleep? Will you read me a bedtime story?
Zelo: Sure thing! Anything for you , snowflake!  But we have to take care of Mommy first , together.
Jungmi: Ok! I'm so happy , Daddy! *hugs Zelo by the neck*
Zelo: *reaches his hand out* Let's go?
Haemin: *nods and takes his hand*
Zelo: *starts walking* Ah! This feels great! I'm with my two favorite girls and my one favorite boy! I love our family.
Haemin: Really?
Zelo: Definitely. Reach into my coat's left pocket.
Haemin: Why?
Zelo: I juust want to show you something.
Haemin: *reaches in and takes out a paper* What's this?
Zelo: Something your daughter gave to me. Open it.
Haemin: *opens the paper* This is ... Jungmi , you drew this sweetie?
Jungmi: Yes! It's our family , mommy!
Zelo: She said she was gonna draw somethiing she loves the most in this world.
Haemin: *smiles and ruffles Jungmi's hair* It's beautiful.
Zelo: We're the same too ...
Haemin: Hmm?
Zelo: We both have the same thing we love the most in this world. I love our family. I love Jungmi. I love our baby that's coming to us soon. And I love you.
Haemin: Zelo ... *nods* Me too. I love our family too. I love you.
 
 
 
 
We held hands tighter as we walked to the cab stop. I'm B.A.P's maknae. B.A.P members are my brothers , but because i'm the maknae , I don't have to worry about so much. The hyungs will always have me covered , they'll always have my back, and they'll protect me. This family I have now is different. It's something I have to take care and protect on my own. I always have to have their backs , because it's my duty as the father of the house. Though I can't be with them all the time , I want to protect them. I want to show them that Zelo has grown-up and he caan stand on his own , to protect something he loves and make them happy. I'm gonna make sure this family will always be happy.
 
 
 
============================
 
That's it! Thanks for reading! How is it?!
I did kinda promise i'll post this before Christmas , so I really tried to finish it ASAP.
I hope everyone who voted for Zelo's story liked it! I really tried my best.
 
Next up is Yongguk!
I'll probably post that one after Christmas , but it's surely be out before the New year!
Same goes for Daehyun's story. 
Daehyun's kinda easy , since he's my favorite. 
As for the rest , i'll see if I can work on them on/or after my break for the holidays.
 
Thank you again for reading and have a very Merry Christmas!
 
-dorobbongie :3