Prologue

Bring your daughter to work day (6-shot)
//P.S. The story starts years after B.A.P's debut. It'll vary from which member it is , because of their age differences.//
//I won't mention the daughter's name here in the prologue , since it'll be different for each of the boys//
Your name in this story will be Haemin. Don't get confused with the 'me' parts.
 
 
 
--Your POV--
 
Life as a housewife ... it's definitely not easy. I'm married to an idol , from the group named B.A.P. I got married to my husband 6 years ago  , right after his military service , when he asked permission from his boss. B.A.P was at their peak. Though they had to go on a short break after some member's enlistments , they became very prominent idols during their time. Before , I had doubts marrying him , but he wanted it , and I know I wanted it too. I was worried the other fans would get mad , but they gladly supported his decision. He still worked with B.A.P after our marriage. At his age (and status as a father) , it's unusual for him to be still called an 'Idol'. Even so , he loves B.A.P. He loves the fans. He loves working with the members , who he always treated as if they were his real brothers.
 
He usually sleeps next to me at night. I could feel him crawling in bed , hugging me around my waist (and lately , caressing our 5 month old baby in me) whenever he gets home late for work. I'm usually asleep already , and when I do wake up from that , I would just pretend I didn't because I know he's tired and needs to rest too. When I wake up in the morning , he's not there next to me anymore. He needs to follow his work schedules. It was rare to have him at home with us during the day as often as he should be but don't question this , since I know he's doing it for us too. I'm pretty much used to this kind of system , but my 5 year old daughter still keeps asking why her daddy is never with us during the day. She rarely sees him home , especially when they're promoting their music and going to tours and concerts.
 
Even though he doesn't get to spend time with us as he should , he never fails to make me and my daughter feel how much he loves us more than anything. He was also really happy when he found out I was pregnant again , and when we recently found out I was having a boy. He loves this family as much as I do.Our daughter really loves her daddy though , part of it is because he spoils her too much. When he is around , whatever his daughter asks from him , he never fails to give in to her wishes. Today , I have to go for a check-up , and my daughter got her daddy to agree to let her come to his work and stay with him there while i'm at the doctor's (basically the whole day). I could already hear my daughter rushing from her room , running downstairs. It's 8 in the morning. She usually doesn't wake up this early on a weekend , unless there's something special going on. She was still rubbing her eyes as she runs to the kitchen , as I prepare her breakfast and snacks for later.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Me: Good morning , sweetie. You're awake really early today.
Daughter: Mommy , where's daddy?
Me: He's at work. I'll take you to him after I finish making your breakfast and snacks , ok?
Daughter: Ok! I can't wait to go to daddy!
Me: Go get yourself washed up and ready to meet daddy.
Daughter: Ok! Mommy , will you choose something for me to wear?
Me: Of course. I'd love to.
Daughter: Thank you mommy! I'm gonna get ready now!
 
 
 
 
 
 
She ran back to her room , you can see how happy and excited she is just by looking at her face. She started prepping herself. She's still very young , but she already knows how to get things like washing her face and brushing her teeth done. I came to her room after getting her food ready picked out a cute dress for her to wear. I also did her hair in pigtails , just the way she likes it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Daughter: Mommy! Do I look cute?
Me: Yes you do , sweetie! Everyone will love you there!
Daughter: Yey! Thank you mommy! *hugs me*
Me: Everyone will think you're adorable , especially Daddy!
Daughter: I can't wait to see Daddy!
Me: I'm sure Daddy's very excited to spend the day with you too.
Daughter: Will he take me around?
Me: Yeah. But didn't we already go around TSENT's building together?
Daughter: Daddy wasn't there. I want to go with you and daddy!
Me: Well , the let's go! We don't want to be late now , do we?
Daughter: NOOOOOOO! I wanna see Daddy now!
 
 
 
 
 
 
She held my hand and pulled me , with all her might ,  to the door. She's even more excited than I am , since i'll have my first day off as a hands-on mother afterr giving birth. I called a cab to come pick us up. I wore a big black coat over myself , as well as a pink one for my daughter. It was really cold outside , since winter is here. Snow is everywhere. I told the can driver the address of TS Entertainment's building as soon as he arrived. I tended to your daughter , put mitts on her small hands , as she's talking about how cold it is outside. Her cheeks were puffing rosy pink , her eyes look exactly like her father's eyes when he wass a baby. She looks like a princess , even I can't help but think how adorable my own daughter is.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Daughter: Mommy , where's daddy right now?
Me: I told you a while ago , didn't I? He's at work. When we get to daddy , you need to be a good girl , ok?
Daughter: Ok. Are my uncles gonna be there?!
Me: I'm not sure. Daddy's alone sometimes , and sometimes he's with them. We'll see.
Daughter: Mommy , will daddy really play with me? What if he's too busy?
Me: Don't worry , daddy promised he'll play with you today , right?
Daughter: Is mommy gonna play with us too?
Me: Ahh .. no. I'm sorry , sweetie. Mommy has to go to the doctor.
Daughter: Why?! Is mommy sick?!
Me: No. Mommy just has to make sure your brother's gonna come out healthy and strong. So mommy needs to be healthy and strong too.
Daughter: Why is my brother in your stomach , mommy?
Me: That's because he's still too small to be with us out here. He needs to grow inside mommy first , and when he's all grown , he'll come out and you can play with him!
Daughter: But ... i'm still small but i'm already out here!
Me: Your brother is still smaller than you , really small , so he needs more time.
Daughter: How did he get in your stomach , though? I asked daddy last time , but he didn't answer.
Me: W-well ........ You see--
Daughter: Was I inside mommy when I was really little too?!
Me: Yes. You needed to grow before too.
Daughter: How did I get in? How did I get out?
Me: I'll tell you later , ok? We're already near daddy's work. Don't cause trouble for daddy , ok? Promise? 
Daughter: Yes mommy! I promise!
 
 
 
 
 
 
She jumped excitedly on her seat and looked out the window carefully. She's always a curious kid. When I first told her she's gonna have a brother soon , she kept wondering why he's inside and never fails to ask me why over and over again. I guess this is what parents feel like when their kids ask about where they came from. There's just no way to answer it. I didn't want to tell her she was 'too young' for that kind of stuff , because it'll only make her more curious than she already is. I just tried to  rub it off by saying we're already at TS.
 
After I paid for the fare , after we arrived at TSENT , and we rushed to get inside. There's no snow pouring down right now , but you can't see anything outside the streets but snow covering the road. I cleared the snow off my daughter's little legs while she rubs her hands together to keep warm. We , then , walked over to the front desk. The lady at the desk , Lee Minji , smiled at us warmly. She already knows us , of course. She's the first person I see her here , and she's very nice. I really spend a lot of time talking to her when I come by. She's a little older than me , but she insisted we don't need to use formalities , and she gave me lots of advice during my first pregnancy. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Minji: It's been a while! How are you? It's nice to see you looking healthy!
Me: I'm fine. It's nice to see you again too.
Minji: Are you doing ok these passed few months?
Me: Yes. Thank you for asking. It's a bit easier now than how it was before. I guess experience  really is the best teacher.
Minji: You don't look like you're pregnant at all. It's 5 months already , right?
Me: Yeah. It's going along better than I expected though.
Minji: That's good then. You here to see your husband?
Me: Yes. He promised he'll look after his daughter today.
Minji: I see. *looks down on the kid* Hello , dear!
Me: Sweetie , say hello to Miss Lee!
Daughter: Hello , Ms. Lee! *waves her hands and smiles*
Minji: Awww! You're looking cuter than usual today! 
Daughter: Really?! Thank you! I'm here to see daddy!
Minji: I'll let him know you're here. He's in the---
 
 
 
 
 
What room is your 'husband' in?
 
A. Recording Studio (Yongguk)
B. Foreign Language Study Room (Himchan)
C. Canteen (Daehyun)
D. Manager's room/Office (Youngjae)
E. Dance Practice room (Jongup)
F. CEO's Office (Zelo)
 
 
VOTING IS CLOSED!
Thank you to everyone who participated and voted for the stories/members they want to be posted first!
The results have been tallied and the posted on Chapter 2 (Poll results).
Please read the details to follow this story from there.
THANK YOU!
 
 
-dorobbongie :3