Life Part 2

Syer1001's Dream Diary

The war has begun. The hybrids, led by Dragon Clan, are attacking on humanity, and now all hopes are rest on either the weakling soldiers who refuse to learn that normal bullets are useless against some of them, and the superheroes of the world, armed with powers beyond imagination.

With two superpowers clash, humanity are forced to hide somewhere safe, unable to move out to meet their beloved.

And that includes those idols that are now stuck in the huge mansion, and all other idols stuck somewhere else as well.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nicole just sits on the couch at the living room, looking terrified.

Jinwoon appears into the scene, sits beside her, “Are you okay?”

She shakes her head, “I missed my family…I missed all the members…”

“I’m sure they are safe somewhere…”

‘How can you be so sure about that?”

“Just got a feeling…”

He then starts to look around, “Now that you’ve mentioned about it, where are the local idols?”

Jiyeon arrives into the scene, eating a biscuit, “Who knows? They have been missing ever since that dragon appears here.”

Kwanghee appears, “Now that I think about it, how is it possible? There’s no such thing as dragon.”

“You saw that thing, right?” Jinwoon seems mad, “You think it’s just a CGI?”

“But I still can’t believe my eye.”

“Me either, but that thing is real!”

Jiyeon sighs, “This is . How long do we have to stay in here? I can go crazy if I stay here any longer! I swear to god I can hear voices now.”

“You’re not hearing voices. It’s just my voice.”

“Arrghh, there it goes again!”

Kwanghee scoffs, “You are not the only one.”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

BANG! BANG!

“Werewolf Squads down! I repeat, Werewolf Squads down!”

A figure starts shooting some more at the sky, as winged figures fall onto the ground.

One figure nearly approaches him, but got gunned down by a female figure.

She moves toward her, “Let’s just use our powers from now onward, okay?”

“Great idea. I’ve all out of ammo.”

He pulls out a golden sword out of nowhere, and starts slashing some trees, cutting their roots. The female takes out two white pistols, shooting down white bullets around the place.

The earth suddenly shakes, pushing them onto another ground as a huge rock monster coming out of the ground, staring at them.

It is about to punch them with his giant fist, a grey circle appears in front of the fist, stabbing it with steel poles.

Another female figure arrives into the scene, shoving her right hand forward, crushing the rock monster with steel poles.

The male figure opens up his mask, revealing himself as Shraffe, “Thanks for saving us, Seungyeon-eonnie.”

The figure opens up her mask, smiling at him, “It’s nuna for you. Well, just call me Seungyeon. You’re my senior after all.”

“Still, thank you. We have no idea what would happen if you’re not around.”

“Hey, who is against with the idea of me quitting from KARA to join an organization in the first place?”

“I still love you being in KARA. Besides, it’s supposed to be Nicole who quit from KARA.”

“Hey, your company is the one that let he be freelancer, Charles Eisen.”

He smiles sheepishly, “You…you knew? I even used my shadow clone passed my limit.”

Seungyeon laughs, “You think fedora can hide your identity? Well props to you for not being as obvious as Superman.”

He quickly closes , pointing toward his left.

A man in blue suit, red underwear and red cape is looking at him, “Even you?”

Seungyeon pushes Shraffe away, responds, “Hey, you are lucky Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark secretly switched your glasses into glasses that hypnotized people.”

His eyes widen, “They did!? ARghh!”

He shouts in frustration, flying toward a squad of harpies nearby, shooting them with lasers.

The three just look at him as the unknown girl mutters, “Why did we even have to work with him? Can’t we just make him fight in space?”

“Sorry, Sarah, but the Roswell hybrid is still not there yet. They still indifferent about joining the war.”

“Well, they do no longer exist anyway.”

A flash appears nearby them, as a girl pouts at them, “You guys are still here? Everyone has already assembled at the camp!”

“Sorry, Hwayoung. We got distracted.”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The three reach the base camp that is already crowded with so many people.

A man speaks from in front of everyone, “Okay, everyone. It’s time for mission briefing.”

A holographic map shows up above them.

“For now, the southern region and the northern region are still under attack by both Snake Clan and Creation Clan, but lucky for us, our forces are helped by Bat Clan, who still have one of us as their king, and the Kingdom Wolf Clan, who already sever their tie with the Rebel Wolf Clan.”

“Any idea where Dragon Clan is?”

“No idea. But we have heard the news that all of the Dragon Clan and the Corpse Clan are not seen anywhere. We believe that they will be attacking the sanctuaries made for the idols we have transported before the war begins.”

“How did they know about those locations?”

“No idea, but maybe they have their own reconnaissance team. Maybe that Chameleon Clan had something to do with this.”

He sighs, speaks, “Any way, all of you so-called local idols need to return back to the sanctuaries you have been signed to from earlier to make sure they do not get to the heir.”

Chatters.

Shraffe raises his hand, “Dad, I thought Seungyeon right here is the heiress of the 2000s Han Seungyeon. I mean, both names ARE Seungyeon after all.”

“You also forgot that thanks to 2000s Seungyeon that all current five members of KARA are there, since the other four had gone to the other world. There’s also a possibility where the family tree cross path with some other trees, making the new heir is a new face, just like that one episode of Running Man.”

“Damn it! Why can’t we just have a direct lineage like ours?”

Seungyeon chuckles, “Hey, I don’t want too many powers at once. I already have elemental powers already.”

“Then, dismiss and get ready to move out. Any question?”

So many female raise their hands as Shraffe’s father chuckles, “Sorry, no change in location. Once you agreed to be stationed in one sanctuary, you cannot switch place at this point.”

Boos are heard from them, as Shraffe mutters in sadness, “Why did my body must have pheromone leakage?”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shraffe and the local idols of Malaysia are about to enter a white airplane as Seungyeon calls him out, “Shraffe!”

“What is it?”

“Take care of Nicole!”

“Only Nicole? Why? What about nine other idols back at my place?”

“You know what I mean,” she smiles at her sheepishly as he starts to shiver, “FYI, I’m still into Jinwoon/Nicole pairing.”

“For how long?”

Silenced.

He did not thought that one before.

Rina quickly pulls him into the transportation, “Your beloved living aircraft is already whining. Let’s move!”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It is another boring day in the mansion; all ten idols are sitting across the TV, watching news about death and stuff, as that’s the only thing they show.

Seriously, how can anyone enjoy any shows in such time?

Nicole suddenly sighs, “I don’t think I can do this anymore.”

Jinwoon turns toward her, “What is it?”

“I don’t want to stay here any longer. I’m losing oxygen in here.”

Yura mutters, “But where are we going? It’s even dangerous to walk around freely around the village.”

“I don’t know…”

“Nicole…don’t worry…” Jinwoon calms her down, tapping her back.

But then the mansion shakes as all of them jump out of the couch.

Minho looks around, “What was that!?”

They quickly run toward the field at the back, seeing a giant grey silhouette of a female struggling with a huge dragon.

“What the hell are those giants?” Kwanghee starts panicking, followed by everyone else.

The dragon looks at the idol and roars, “I’ve found you…Han Seungyeon!”

Nicole looks around, “Seungyeon-eonnie? She’s around?”

With a might, the dragon pushes the silhouette away, making her fall onto the ground, turning into a normal-sized female as she breathes heavily, “I’ve already lost so much power…Need more negative emotion…”

The dragon lands on the ground, looking at all the idols, “It is you…Han Seungyeon…”

Somehow, his eyes are looking at Nicole, who is trembling in fear, “But… I’m not Seungyeon… I’m Nicole…”

“DIE…”

He shoots out flame from his mouth toward her as she slowly closes her eyes, accepting death for an unknown reason.

“The Power of Ten: Defend!”

A huge bright shield appears in front of her, with the local idols are standing in front of her, defending her from the flame.

“Shraffe?” she whispers.

The flame is thrown back, hurting the dragon as he flies toward the sky.

Sam shouts, “He’s running away!”

“Then we shall stop him!”

“Summon. Zero Machines!”

The idols are petrified. They are looking at a fight between a dragon and ten different mechas that combined into a giant robot. It’s like watching that one Japanese show in real life.

Easily, the robot slashes the dragon in half.

But that’s not what’s playing in Nicole’s mind right now, “Why did he called me… Han Seungyeon?”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The local idols are standing at the field, as some are speaking to the idols.

Shraffe is speaking to his dad through a holographic screen in front of him, came from his phone.

“I see. Then Nicole could have been the closest to Han Seungyeon. She could have been the new Warrior Han herself.”

“But is it okay to bring her into the fight? She is untrained for such situation after all.”

“She might not be, but her gene might help her out.”

Nicole walks toward him, “Why am I called Han Seungyeon? My name is Jung Yong Joo, Nicole!”

Seungyeon appears at the screen, “I could tell you why!”

“Eonnie! Where have you been? I have never seen you ever since you quit from KARA.”

Seungyeon keeps on smiling, “Don’t you worry about me. What is the most worrying thing is about you.”

“Me?”

“I should tell you something about our ancestor.”

“Our?”

“Have you wondering why the history book never records anything in 2000s and just straight toward 3000 after 1999?”

“Why?”

“Because in 2000s, things are the exact same thing as us. In 2000s there is a girl group called KARA with their members called Gyuri, Seungyeon, Nicole, Hara and Jiyoung. Owh, there’s also Seunghee, but she also quit before KARA become a huge thing in South Korea.”

“R-really?”

All idols join the history lesson.

Kwanghee asks her, “What about ZE:A?”

Seungyeon sighs, “Yes, groups like ZE:A, 2AM, 2PM, Infinite, Shinee, T-ara, Girl’s Day, F-ve Dolls and After School also exist before.”

They all seem satisfied, “Even our ancestors have such grand names…”

Shraffe scoffs, “Yeah, that just mean that all your songs are basically the exact same copies as your ancestors.”

They turn silenced. Those words make sense…

Kwanghee looks at Shraffe, “What about him?”

“My ancestor is different. He is called Syer and he impregnated Jiyeon telepathically.”

Silenced.

Seungyeon seems angry, “That’s harsh. Must you told them such? What about Jiyeon?”

Jiyeon just stare at him, crept out.

“He is also the sole reason why Kwanghee/Sunhwa pairing never work at all.”

“What? Why?”

“Because 2000s Kwanghee lose the ability to make babies. Don’t ask me how.”

Seungyeon is getting angrier, “That’s rude!”

“Let’s not talk about what he did to almost all members of KARA before. 2000s Jiyoung even crying and traumatized whenever she sees him.”

“YOU… SHUT UP! YOU ARE SPOILING THE MOOD!”

Shraffe looks at Nicole, “If you saw a weird circle and languages on it, never ever try to touch it. That’s what happened to your ancestors before.”

“SHRAFFE, GIVE THAT PHONE TO SARAH!”

“Fine!”

But he did not do that. He just stays silenced, standing still, wearing his mask.

Seungyeon clears as she speaks up, “Somewhere in one year I could not remember, all members of KARA, along with Nicole and his ancestor, Syer, are trapped underground after a sinkhole appears suddenly. They keep on venturing till they meet another dimension called Shambhalla. At that time, Shambhalla is just a medieval town with at least some modernized military organizations. They are at war during that time as each countries relies heavily in the usage of stones with magical properties; Magika. Magika are rare items, and extremely useful in their daily life.”

“KARA ended up getting magical abilities after accidentally consuming so many Magika at once, and just like what Shraffe said, ended up having side effects.”

Yura springs a question, “What happened to Jiyoung?”

Seungyeon stares at Shraffe, as he looks away. She then turns toward her, “She…well…she ended up pregnant, die giving birth to a chimera, and revive back after seeing Angel of Death. Syer helped her, but she is traumatized by that.”

Nicole joins, “What about me? What about you?”

“Let’s not venture to that kind of situation anymore. You should know that we have something else in matter right now. I’m sure Shraffe gladly answer your questions after this. He’s favorite hobby is creeping people out.”

Shraffe is trying his best not to open his mouth.

Seungyeon takes a deep breath, “2000s Seungyeon is gifted with a power to control life and death of people around her. She can easily kill people and revive them back or anyone who are already dead with her mind. She can also rewrite any memory of those who were dead, making those people her pawn. At some point, she overused her powers, creating the Corpse Clan with her as their first queen.”

“What clan?”

“Half-living half-dead people. Usually appears thanks to necrophilia.”

All of them crept out by the statement.

“Anyway, fast forward to the near future, KARA is already saved, and then living separately, not involved in entertainment anymore. At that point all older idols like all of your ancestors are gifted with powers in different ways, and some become heroes while others stay like normal people. All KARA choose otherwise.”

“Then, a tragedy happened. In a huge war, explosion occurs thanks to sore losers, and so many populations are stuck in a different planet far from here. Only Seungyeon survive among KARA, and she lose the ability to speak, resorting to sign languages instead.”

“Another war occurs between human and hybrids; a group of people with animal-like abilities, like that dragon that attacked you guys earlier.”

Nichkun widen his vision, “That was a human?”

“Yes. That war is costing more populations and human are forced to use one final plan.”

They lean closer.

“2000s Seungyeon, also known as Warrior Han, uses her life manipulation ability to kill all soldiers from the hybrid and revive some from the human side. But this proves too much for her as she has decreased her life force, only able to live in three years.”

The girls close their mouths.

Minho asks, “How did she get pregnant?”

Sarah mutters, “Aually. One of the side effects of the Magika is that she becomes sterile. It’s like a sasaeng fan’s dream comes true. As she lives her remaining years, she is installed with a temporary ovum that has DNAs of all five members of KARA. The ovum already has a in it, coming from Syer and after it is installed, she immediately becomes pregnant. Her last wish is to have babies that resemble her and her friends.”

Seungyeon continues, “Still, the plan is not executed completely as the leader of the Dragon Clan is still alive, along with some other surviving hybrids. For centuries they live in the shadow, manipulating the other hybrids that live within humanity.”

Shraffe’s father appears once more, “We are now in need of Warrior Han’s ability, and it seems Nicole is the current heiress of her life manipulation ability. So, we will transport you to the HQ where we will help you in using that power. It’s okay if you have no idea what you should do.”

Kwanghee taps Nicole’s shoulder from the back, “Wah, you are going to become the hero! Man, all idols got powers in 2000s? I wish I could live as my ancestor…”

PUNCH!

He just got punched by Shraffe, who had passed the phone to Sarah.

Kwanghee shouts at him, “What the hell!?”

“You wish to live as your ancestor? Are you willingly to sleep with older women just to keep on singing as part of a group that will disband someday?”

“Wh-what?”

He looks at all of them, “If any of you ever think of living like your ancestors, then you will change your perspective if I tell you that everyone in entertainment industry in South Korea during that time were involved in ion ring just to be what you are right now. You want to know how they got powers in the first place? Because all of them try to escape from their ert CEOs and the sponsors and ended up in another worse place. Not just in South Korea, the scandal goes as far as Japan. Heck, North Korea are also guilty since there is one reason why the two hateful countries never had a war with each other. You all are lucky that we try our best to interfere with such so that no incidents happen again.”

He then walks away from there furiously.

Sarah mutters, “Please forgive him. He got his own power after got violated by older women for a week. He is pretty sensitive about that issue.”

Hwayoung suddenly appears at the holographic screen as Hyoyoung shouts, “Hwayoung? What are you doing there?”

“Just doing my job as part of Affliate. One of them involve of giving you anything you need if you ever thinking of fighting.”

“You’re crazy? We have no powers!” Nana responds.

Hwayoung just chuckles, “No. Thanks to your ancestors, you all have powers sleeping deep inside of you. All of you need to touch certain items to get that power once again. So far we only have few, so there are still artifacts left to recover. Not to mention we have no idea who you used to be.”

Kwanghee gladly speaks, “Of course I am me!”

“If you have the same power as 2000s Kwanghee’s, then there’s only one thing that will tap into your power.”

“What is it? What should I touch?”

“Your balls.”

Silenced.

“What?”

“Your balls, literally.”

“Eww, why!?’

“Because that’s where he sealed his power. He did not want to become a hero at all, so he sealed his power inside his ball, which got cut afterward thanks to certain incident.”

“He’s crazy! Kwanghee would never do that!”

“You are not living in 2000s. You have no idea what idols truly have in their mind, living with such difficulties.”

Sarah looks at Jiyeon and Yura, “What about you two? Both your ancestors helped out in the last war against the hybrid.”

They just nod, as she throws them a golden gun and a silver pendant respectively.

Their eyes turn gold and silver respectively as a pair of wings appears behind Jiyeon’s back while Yura has a short horn on her head.

Hwayoung stares at them with guilt, “Yeah, both of your ancestors married to two different Dragon Clan’s traitors. One with Sky Dragon Clan and the other is with Serpent Dragon Clan.”

Hyoyoung mutters, “What about you? Since when did you got your powers?”

“Before I joined T-ara,” she shows two marks on her neck, “I got mine after Shraffe bites me and gives me his blood. I am now a vampire, sired by him. Meaning I am his daughter now.”

“WHAT!?” Hyoyoung shouts in disbelief, turning toward Shraffe, who is sitting silently on the stairs, “OWH, HE’S A DEAD MAN!”

Hwayoung turns toward Nicole, “And you…”

“Got it,” Sarah takes out a basketball, giving her the ball.

Her eyes turn white as Sarah mutters, “2000s Nicole fought with basketballs, able to turn anything into bombs.”

Shraffe is walking fast toward somewhere else, “We should move by now. Let’s not waste any more time.”

“WAIT HERE, YOU BASTARD! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SISTER! I BELIEVE YOU HAVE DONE ANYTHING WORSE TO HER BEFORE!”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

They are inside an airplane, as Shraffe is sitting right beside Nicole, having a blank face.

Nicole is looking at the window, as she slowly turns toward him, “Are you okay?”

“Yeah… sorry about the whole thing about your ancestors. It’s in my nature to creep people out. Ever since I got violated, my body could not stop producing pheromone in an alarming rate, causing pheromone leakage.”

“Pheromone leakage?”

“Basically women and some men found me irresistible. I am pretty much still traumatized with some women I don’t know, especially in a large group so I try my best to creep them out. It works, sometimes.”

Nicole just laughs, “I though nobody want to be with victims.”

“On the contrary. For those who are no longer s, they shoot out pheromone, making them attracted by some. You can see why in America and Japan and probably Korea, there is this thing called ‘banging your mom.’ Because moms often seen to be way more attracted to young adults in some way. This is also how married men ended up being called as female idols’ ideal types. I have been researching on why Jiyeon chose a married man as her ideal type and why Soyeon goes as far as saying that PSY is the man she wants to be in We Got Married situation.”

“That’s pretty deep.”

“Full of jealousy.”

“Jealousy?”

“Yeah, let’s not talk about that…”

Silenced.

Nicole then speaks again, “What is 2000s Nicole’s side effects of the magic thing?”

“Five different personalities. Some people see that Nicole just being gimmicky with some songs, but four other personalities that seemed to be based on Damaged Lady, Speed Up, Lupin and Pandora actually exist inside of her.”

“How bad?”

“Not much, since none of the personalities is that bad. But a rumor states that after Nicole leave KARA, she got pregnant thanks to Pandora being too rough on bed. So Nicole ended up not appearing at all for months.”

“Is she?”

He nods, “Guess who.”

“Syer?”

“The one and only. He has no trauma with ladies and his attraction comes from his silent charisma personality.”

She just laughs, “Weird.”

“Our lives are so weird.”

Nicole sighs, “2000s Seungyeon uses her power and lose years to live. What about me?”

“Don’t worry. I’m sure you will not lose your life force.”

“What makes you say like that?”

“Because I believe in the future.”

She smiles. Her head slowly moving onto him.

But then the plane shakes.

Shraffe quickly stands up, looking around, “We are reaching the HQ. What’s up with the flight?”

A female voice is heard, “Sir, look outside.”

All of them look outside, shocked.

A LOT OF dragons are flying beside the plane.

Some of them hits the plane.

“Sir, we are not going to hold on much longer.”

“Then we shall move by foot!”

“What!? No!” Jinwoon shouts at him, “There are so many dragons out there! Are you crazy?”

“No! But I believe in so many things.”

The plane then moves downward, crashing into the forest.

Outside isn’t a good thing either, as the zombies from the Corpse Clan is around the place.

They got separated in the process, with Shraffe, Jinwoon and Nicole in one team, running deep into the forest.

They keep on running, till Shraffe stops, shouting at the two, “Move, now!”

“But, what about you?” she asks him as he responds, “Don’t worry about me. I’ve faced things worse than zombies before.”

He suddenly wears golden armor, charging into the battlefield.

Jinwoon and Nicole keep on going deep into the forest.

Shraffe fights those zombies, but soon found himself outnumbered.

Till lasers, a hammer, a web fluid, a shield and some other stuff save him from those zombies.

“Avengers Assemble!”

The Avengers (full rosters, not the one in the live-action movie) arrive into the scene as Spider-Man swings beside him, “You might want to save your girlfriend.”

“She’s not my- wait, what?”

“Yeah…I saw the ugliest dragon is flying toward her. Good luck then.”

“Damn it!”

Shraffe quickly runs into the forest.

He then arrives into the scene, as Jinwoon is already knocked out near a tree, “So much for a triangle love story…”

He looks above him, seeing a brown dragon flying away with Nicole in one of the claws.

“Damn it! She’s taken!”

A white jetpack appears behind him as he readies to fly, “My flight boost might not be able to catch up with them…”

“Then you can use my boost!”

Seungyeon arrives beside him, putting her palm onto the ground. A diagonal pillar of earth is thrown under him, pushing him toward the sky.

He then flies toward the dragon, shoots the claw with his gun.

But the skin is too thick even for the advanced bullets.

“Take our weapons then!”

Nearing the roof of the HQ, he sees Gyuri, Hara and Jiyoung throw a long knife, an arrow filled with wind and a longsword.

Grabbing the weapons, he takes out a bow and aims at the feet.

FLING!

The weapons combine into a huge drilling wave and it goes through the dragon. He roars in pain, letting Nicole go.

“Nicole!” he shouts, flying toward her.

He would not make it… but someone else would.

A girl in pink throws a heart-shaped cushion right below her, as she falls onto the cushion midair, “Gotcha!”

“Who the heck are you?” Shraffe lands beside the woman as she helps Nicole lands on the ground.

The girl takes off her hood, waving at him, “Hi, I am the incredible Pink Mage of Love, Han Seungyeon of Jinaelgos!”

“Of what?”

A woman taps his shoulder, causing her to move, looking toward her.

“Hi. Ensign Nicole Jung, Marine Specialist from Jinaelgos.”

“What again?”

He then looks behind him, startled even more.

“Park Gyuri, Laundry Fighter, Jinaelgos.”

“Goo Hara, Psionic Warrior, Jinaelgos.”

“Kang Jiyoung, Policewoman, Jinaelgos.”

“Who the hell are you guys!?”

The real Seungyeon arrives into the scene, along with the real Gyuri, Hara and Jiyoung as she mutters, “Let us finish him off. You go and set that machine.”

“Well, promise me you guys will give me explanation on who you guys really are after this.”

He quickly walks away from there, setting up the machine for Nicole, conveniently at the middle.

All ten of KARA stand up side by side, as the dragon look at them all, “HAN SEUNGYEON… DIE!”

He is about to breath in fire as Hara(s) throws her knife toward the mouth and moves it into the mouth, hitting his uvula.

The dragon roars in pain, as he is about to fly. But Gyuri(s) struck their sword and iron onto the front feet, making him unable to move.

One Jiyoung jumps high, shooting her arrows to stuck onto the rear foot, as the other one shoots with a Uzi repeatedly, hurting the other leg.

Seungyeon(s) cover the body with a combination of love and pure gold, where the strong love hardens the gold.

Both Nicole(s) nod at each other as one throws her bomb-ball right onto his face as the other one shoots a bazooka, helping the ball to get closer to the dragon’s face.

BANG!

“It’s finished!”

Nicole move into the machine, as it resembles a computer that need to have a brainwave and the handprints, thus the helmet and the gloves.

She feels pain as her body shines white along with the machine. The pain is so unbearable. So, this is it?

The rest of Double KARA arrives into the machine, startling her, “What are you doing?”

“Don’t worry. All of us are Seungyeon.”

The machine glows brighter, but all of them still feeling pain.

But the dragon rises up once more, shooting a stream of flame toward them.

Shraffe quickly stands in front of the flame, readying himself to be burned by the flame.

He then hears a voice, “What are you doing? Use your power. You are also Seungyeon.”

Wait, what?

Moving into the flame, he moves straight toward the dragon, touching the feet as the dragon falls onto the ground, dead.

He turns toward the girls, running toward them, “I am also Seungyeon. Let me help.”

Nicole looks around, before looking at him, “Sorry, but there are no longer empty space.”

“No, there’s still an empty place.”

“Where?”

Kiss.

The whole place shines bright, flowing through the whole world.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And thus the day is saved. The hybrids are all dead, reborn and have their memories rewrite, turning them good. All eleven of them know that this is what Warrior Han Seungyeon truly wants, the real plan…

“Jinaelgos are the place where those who transported into years ago? And you guys came from there? How?” the real Nicole asks.

Ensign Nicole responds, “We found a time-space distortion. We have our own issue there.”

Shraffe mutters, “I would like to know how your guys live there.”

She smiles, “It’s all in this letter.”

She gives them an old letter as the five walk into an oval white shape, disappears in a flash.

Nicole opens the letter as they read it.

Dear Seungyeon,
How have you been in Earth? Here we in Jinaelgos feeling alright.

Just moving in, we found ourselves seeing monster all around the place, luckily the citizens of this planet saved us. They told us that to live, you will have to learn how to fight those monster. And so we did.

True, none of us four are fighters, but we still able to live longer. Some people died in here. Feels bad, but lives must goes on.

Hara have been bugging about finding a way to go home, but none of us knows any way home. So all of us survivors promised to tell the story to the later generations, because we believe they will find a way to do so.

You know, somehow all of us sing better after reaching Jinaelgos. They said we might have stolen your voice, just like how Ryu Hyoyoung possibly stole her sister’s fertility. Sorry if we do, okay?

We are also married. Yeah, married! Our grooms are so strong and gentle at the same time! Jiyoung married to the leader of an army. He’s like the strongest ever! You should have seen them! Too bad no photography at the moment. We only able to give you pictures.

Owh, Gyuri-eonnie also had her first child. You know what’s her name? We’ve decided to call her Seungyeon! Yes, we missed you so much! Just like how we are going to have children, we hope you do as well. It’s not fun if you are the only one left out.

We really missed everything there, with the foods and everything there. But we know one day a way home will be found, no matter what ending is. Hara is the only way for me to taste those beef and kimchi again…

Be safe, okay? That’s our last wish for you…

Sincerely,
Jung Nicole.

There’s a picture of Nicole, Jiyoung, Gyuri, Hara and their supposed husbands standing side by side, with the women sitting at the front. A baby girl is seen on Gyuri’s lap.

Silenced, covered with sadness.

A letter wrote centuries ago, finally found its way home.

But is the intended reader found it?

Yes. All six of them are the intended reader.

Holding his tear, Shraffe looks away, seeing a silhouette of Seungyeon crying, with her face filled with tears. She wanted to scream in sadness, but no voice coming out of .

He just smiles, looking at her as she fades away.

Shraffe takes a look at the picture again. He can see a shape of Seungyeon sitting beside them.

Reunion. It’s a beautiful thing.

Nicole looks at him, speaks to him, “So…you stole my first kiss earlier.”

“Wait, that was your first kiss?”

The mood has been killed.

“Yeah, what makes you think I’m not?”

“You never kissed before in America?”

“I am not that kind of person!”

“I did not say anything about you being any kind of person!”

“Whatever. The point is that how are you going to be responsible for that kiss?”

“I don’t know. Maybe if we just forget about this thing?”

“Forget? Nobody forget their first kiss!”

Looking away, he points out somewhere, “Watch out, Jinwoon is falling!”

“Where!?”

Taking this chance, Shraffe runs away from there as she turns toward him and chases after him, “Ya, are you going to run away just like that?”

The rest of KARA just laugh, looking at them.

Somewhere in the forest, Jinwoon suddenly wakes up, holding his guitar, “Nicole, dragon!”

Silenced.

“Did…did I missed something?”

The world is now rebuilding itself, but with so many damages, is life can still be the same for them? Why don’t you, the one who inherited our powers of life, tell us about it?

Sincerely,
Han Seungyeon(s)

 

End.

So, bittersweet ending with some open ending. The ancestor KARA only reunited by their descendents and who knows whether KARA and any other idols able to sing again in that time.

Took a lot of brain activity to make this, especially after just finished one chapter of different story.

The KARA from Jinaelgos is a reference of an old story of mine called Crystal Chrono. It’s about a group of people, descendents of those came from Earth, searching for a way to reunite with Earth because of their ancestors’ wills and wishes but at the same time that very own planet has troubles of its own. Yes, Pink Mage Seungyeon ad Ensign Nicole is in there as main characters, with the other three appear once in a while.

Crystal Chrono itself is actually on online game idea in disguise.

Anyone who want me to revive the story back can say such in the comment.

Next one shot is up for choosing.

Next: A story of vengeance. Betrayed by their peers and fans, one fallen singer and actress raise from the dead, complete with new identities to avenge those who betray them. Cast needed.

Or

Next: We venturing into Shambhalla, where KARA once made a legend there as singing heroes. Learn on how they fail to differentiate between soldiers and idols, since whoever become soldiers can become idols. Heroine is Park Shinhye, but who says we can’t have anyone else in the story? Cast needed.