Kanto - Let's Meet Soon

Kanto Scenarios

*Requested by eun-miyun. I hope you like it*

'I'll take that jagi, you go inside and rest'

You didn’t even have time to protest before the box you were holding was pulled from your hands.

'Kanto, I'm not an invalid' You stated matter-of-factly.

'I know, I know'

'Well if you know why won't you let me do anything?' You questioned, raising a brow. 

He placed the box on the porch and smiled, pulling you closer to him by your waist. Well as close to him as you could with your giant balloon of a belly. He kissed your lips sweetly, still smiling as cheesily as he could.

'I love you'

'Stop trying to changing the subject with your sweet talk' You scolded, hitting his arm lightly.

'You got me' He held his hands up before he squatted in front of your belly.

'Your umma's really stubborn you know that' 

You smiled, pushing his shoulder making him fall back on his .

'She's also a big bully'

'Stop it you're gonna make her hate me' You laughed, pushing him down again.

'Stop bullying me then' He stated, sticking his tongue out.

'I'll teach her to bully you too' You teased, making him laugh.

'Wah, I can't believe it's already been 8 months'

'Oh believe me, I can'

Kanto grinned, placing his hands on your stomach.

'Let's meet soon, okay'

You smiled down at the father of your child in awe. You’d never seen anyone as excited to have a child as he was. The way his eyes lit up every time someone mentioned her was so precious and even though he could be a pain sometimes not letting you do anything, you knew he was just thinking of you and the baby.

'All jokes aside the world is a pretty hectic place,' He confessed to your stomach. 'But if you're anything like your umma you're gonna kick out here'

'YAH! Language!,' You scolded again. 'But thank you' You laughed. 

Kanto kissed your stomach and stood up to repeat the action to your lips, which you accepted happily. 

'I love you so much'

'I love you too,' You wrapped your arms around his neck and pecked his lips again.

'But what did I say about changing the subject'