Kanto - I Hate You

Kanto Scenarios

‘Where are you taking me?’

‘It won’t be a surprise if I tell you’

‘Can I not even have a little clue?’ You made the gesture with your thumb and forefinger even if he may not have been facing you.

‘Nope’ He stated bluntly but you knew his face held some sort of smirk. You sighed, admitting defeat.

‘Did you really need to use a blindfold?’

‘Yep’

‘Are you gonna continue to give me one word answers?’

‘Yep’

‘Oh my god you are so annoying?’

You heard him snickering and you lashed out at the air in front of you only to be disappointed when you failed to make contact with anything.

‘Where even are you?’

There was no answer.

‘Kanto?’

Still silence.

‘Kanto, this isn’t funny where are you?’

‘You look so cute when you’re scared?’ His hands were on your face and he removed the blindfold that obstructed your vision.

‘Yah! That’s not funny’ You pouted and he used this to his advantage to capture your lips in a kiss. You hated when he did things like that when you were trying to be upset with him. He knew full well it made you weak at the knees.

‘We’re here’ He breathed as he parted from you.

You looked around and stared in awe at all the beautiful decorations that surrounded the both of you. There were a mass amount of fairy lights hung above you, a complete contrast to the black of the sky beyond them. In the centre of the rooftop was a table set for dinner, with champagne and napkins shaped like swans. You’d never seen anything like it.

‘Did you do all this?’

‘Yep’ He smiled, wrapping his arms around your waist and holding tight.

‘It’s beautiful’

‘Happy Anniversary _________’

Your expression changed dramatically from one of utter bliss to one of utter horror

‘It’s not our Anniversary’ You hesitated. ‘Is it?’

His smile turned into laughter and you punched his arm, making sure it hurt.

‘You should’ve seen your face’

‘Yah! Yah! Yah!’ You repeatedly hit his arm until he grabbed your hands and lifted them above your head, still laughing.

‘I hate you’

‘No you don’t’

‘I know I don’t and that’s why I do’

He pulled you close to him so he could kiss you again. He nibbled at your bottom lip and you shivered.

‘Ugh why do you have to do that?’

‘What?’ He laughed.

‘Be all perfect when I’m trying to be mad at you!’ You exclaimed, folding your arms across your chest.

‘What? Like this?’

His breath ghosted over the skin on your neck before you felt him bite down, eliciting a small moan from your mouth to which he smirked at.

‘I hate you’ You repeated and he silenced you with yet another kiss.

‘I love you too’