"What a !"

Our Secret Love

Hey guys!! Ish me, Lily!! I would liek tew say dat I'm quite upset.None of yew commented on
I'M ALREADY MARRIED!?! =( I even posted a new chapter for that fanfic,and did I get any comments?
NOOO so please please PLEASE comment! Ish really the only reason why I write- to hear the compliments,
So no silent readers! And for those of you who don't know my other story, here's the link:
http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/lilylove/ Also, please re-check out the forewords. I put
more of your info and background into it.

It's wednesday.

The Lover's Renaissance is on Friday.

Everyone is expecting me to go.

By everyone,I mean my best friends.

But I don't see the point.

We go to school to learn- not to find love.

It's not like the person you love will absolutely love you back.

My heart has been messed and played around with for so long. There's no chance at love for me.

RING!!RING!!

The school bell rings.

RING!!RING!!

Ahh finally!It's lunch!

The girls and I quickly went out to the cafeteria and got our trays of food.

Suddenly Tiffany, a distant friend of ours came over to our table.

"Oh hey Fany!" Sunny said, with her aeygo.

"Hi! I've been wondering,what are you guys wearing to the Lover's Renaissance Masquerade thing?"

Silence filled the table.

"Hmm," we all said.

Yoona dazed off in her own little world.(She's not quite the girly type even though her appearance is pretty.)

After 5 seconds of thinking everyone thought of something.

"Something blue.."

"Something new.."

"Something short.."

Yoona and I haven't said anything yet.

"Eh, I'll wear what these girls fix me up in," Yoona sang.

She knew it wasn't gonna end up well.

Tiffany seemed satisfied then remembered that I haven't said anything yet.

"____,what about you?" Tiffany asked with a smile.

"Something..different.." I responded. I really didn't know what I would wear but I surely would think of something.

Yuri spoke up.

"Well knowing you're creative,____, you sure will surprise us all with something amazing."

"Good to know!" Tiffany cheerfully yelled. She then skipped back to her table.

Right when she left, we started devouring our food like wild beasts.

All of a sudden, Yoona seemed a bit scared and nervous.

"You guys aren't gonna make me look girly, right?" She asked anxiously. Yoona then took a big

sip of her banana milk.

"No... but thanks for the idea!" Sunny teased with a smirk.

All of a sudden Yoona spat out her milk.

Thank god she was looking the other way.

"How lady like of you!" I joked. Yoona then nudged me and began yelling.

"NOOOO! I'd rather die than look all fake!" Yoona yelled out in terror.

"Mwahahaha.." Yuri laughed.

"I'll be sure to request my mom to make you a bright, frilly, PINK dress!" I cheered sarcastically.

"NOOOO! That's even worse!!" She screamed. Yoona then put on her pouty fish face look.

"I want to see an original from ____ !" Hyoyeon demanded.

Hyoyeon got this idea that I inherited some of my mom's designing talent. I guess she's not completely wrong.

"I think I'll be making my own outfit so no worries," I said carefree.

It's been a while since I've sewn anyways.Time to brush up on my skills. B)

"Why do that when your Mom makes amazing dresses?" Yuri asked curiously.

"She's all the way in Paris making designer clothes for people. She has no time for me!" I sighed.

"It's alright," Hyoyeon said patting my back. She always understood.

"It's okay. I want to see how good ____-ah is anyways!"

Sunny bursted with happiness.

"Do I really have to wear a dress?" Yoona said, pouting.

Out of nowhere I heard a familiar voice I haven't heard in three years.

"A pretty dress for a pretty girl..."Jonghyun said, smirking.

Unbelievble.

I scoffed. "What a !"

I started playing with my food then it came to me.

I know what I'm going to wear to the Lover's Renaissance.
===============
Hey guys! I finally posted! Amazing right? So anyways please continue to support
this fanfic and my other one too. Please comment as well! Everytime I see a bunch of
comments (mostly 5) I get really happy and start working on the next chapter.Just thought
you should know. ;D