Sneak Peak

The Life of Me and The 12 Idiots

Title: The Life Of Me And The 12 Idiots - Sneak Peak
Genre: Crack, Humour, Slice of life
Characters: Exo, (some made up characters)
Rating: PG-13

Summary: The life of a 15 years old Jung Hana and her 12 unbearably idiot elder brothers. Combined together, they are just the infamous, weird and chaotic children of the ever-so-busy Jung couple in SMTOWN. 

--

I woke up to an unusual beautiful and and refreshing morning today. Still in an upright position in my king-sized bed, I stretched out my joints, sighing in content as some of them cracked. I glanced at my cat-shaped alarm on the bedside table. It read 6:45. Well, time to wake up. I couldn't afford another detention for being late. Especially since we're having a little test on Biology for the first period. 

I exited my bed, grabbed my pink towel and entered my own toilet. Somehow, today is a bit peaceful compared to the other days. Maybe it's a little early in the morning and my idiot brothers are not awake yet. God, thank you for answering my prayers.

I turned the shower knob and instantly the warm liquid began pouring onto my body. I sighed. This is life...

Well the reason that I've been enjoying my unusually peaceful morning is that the word 'peaceful' finally makes sense to me. Usually, I would wake up at 7:30 to a loud yell that sounded like, "Jung Hana, wake up now or I'll have this knife shoved into your throat and I swear I'm not kidding around!" by my idiot brother Baekhyun at the doorframe. Of course he wouldn't do that but who knows that he might, especially since he had just broken up with his girlfriend last week.

Either way, my other idiot but tolerable 9th brother would come and save me. His usual line would go like this, "Hyung, don't scare her in the morning please. And give me the knife, you'll blow up the kitchen if I let you cook," and Baekhyun would roll his eyes and say that Kyungsoo was going too easy on me. Anyway, I would always stick my playful tongue out at the sixth, marking my victory, and ran into the bathroom when he threatened me again.

Okay, enough with the two idiots who would play as the main roles in my room.

I'm not the type that loves to waste water because hey, they say that every drop is wine. No one wastes wine, okay. (Though I'd never tasted wine before) So after what seems like 10 minutes after, I exited the space and put on my uniform.

SM Private Junior High girls wear a knee-length black skirt with frills at the end. A 100% cotton white shirt and a black leather blazer, add a touch-up of red bow tie. I slipped my quite short legs into the black leggings and ran my fingers through my long and wavy dark brown hair. Put on a little bit of make up, smudged my thin lips with a lip gloss and.. done. I smiled in content as I eyed my reflection in the big mirror. 

I gotta say that I'm pretty hot. And our uniform is actually to die for. Really. The girls from QB Juniors would stare for god knows how long in envy. Well our blazers are leather since we're in a private school. If I'd attended QB, I would've been wearing a cotton blazer for sure. It's a government school, after all.

And wearing a nice uniform is not everything that makes me hot. I look like a child from a mixed marriage. I've got wide, round hazel eyes, my nose bridge is higher than the Eiffel Tower -okay that's a bit exaggerating but it's high, okay- and it's pointy, a pair of small but full pink lips, and squishy fat cheeks. My hair is dark brown and wavy, which is a bit rare in our society and my skin is pinkish white. Wait, that's weird but whatever. 

If I were to have any flaws, that would be my incredibly short height, unbalanced body proportion, my poor result in physical education, my uncontrollable emotions and the fact that I've spent 15 years of my existence with 12 idiot brothers who look nothing like me and parents who are dead busy 24/7. But all in all, I'm perfect. Perfectly contented with myself. 

The last thing I put on was my red Guess watch with diamonds sprinkled along the circular thing. It read 7:43. Wow, never knew that a girl could get ready so fast. I turned around and grabbed my backpack and made my way out of the enormous room of mine. I'm not bragging. It's a fact.

'Today will be a perfect day', I decided until..

BAM!

The door was slammed open ever so harshly and it hit my pretty nose pretty well. I groaned in pain as I rubbed my poor buddy.

"JUNG HANA, YOU BETTER WAKE UP NOW OR ELSE-"

"I'M AWAKE, YOU MOTHER OF IDIOTS!"

I yelled back, cutting off that stupid sixth. His face went blank as he looked at me, who was still rubbing my nose.

"Oh," was his reaction.

I sent him a glare, hoping that I could burn him off with the power of my eyes. But I should cry to God because nope, he wasn't burning and I don't have such power to end his existence so easily.

He cleared his throat before continuing, "Oh, well.. umm.. since you've awaken, let's have breakfast then. Kyungsoo made pancakes today and.. yeah." With that, he turned his heels and went three floors down to the dining awkwardly. 

'Behold the guilt, Jung Baekhyun!' My mind screamed.

I huffed and followed him suit, muttering how he should've knocked before barging into a girl's room and rammed into her precious nose, which he replied with nothing more than a mere shrug. I should probably ask Chanyeol oppa to burn him down. Or Sehun oppa could summon a typhoon and sweep this ing idiot away.

From the third floor, I could already smell those delicious pancakes made by Kyungsoo. There are six stairs that connect our 13 rooms and the dining plus kitchen. Two stairs left and I could see Kris admiring his art works hanging on the wall. It's what he does every morning, so I wouldn't mind anymore. He's an artist for a living, thank God for actually giving him the talent or else my poor eyes would see something that isn't even close to art.

"Morning, Kris oppa," I greeted the eldest in which he just raised his hand at me. Well, at least the eldest idiot acknowledged the presence of his innocent baby sister with something that brings no harm. Unlike certain Baekhyun that I know.

Scoffing at my thought, I faked an action of stabbing his head from behind. "Can't you walk a little bit faster, grandpa? Because this cute little girl is gonna be late for school if you keep this up," I complained. Baekhyun turned, not quite amused. "HaHa.. Very funny, brat," and I dared not to retort because right then, our father came out of nowhere, following behind me. Maybe from the toilet on the second floor.

"Morning, my princess and her usual grumpy brother," Dad greeted from our backs. I turned around, halting on my steps as I pecked cheeks as a greeting. Baekhyun, being an he was, just continued his way while mumbling something like, "My morning is being destroyed by your dwarf princess, dad," 
Dad merely chuckled.

I'm not a dwarf. I'm just painfully opposite of Kris.

One step into the kitchen, mum lunged herself towards me. "My baby's early today~ Aww, mummy is so proud of you!" She cooed-turned-exclaimed. I entangled myself from the bear hug she gave me, wanting nothing but to facepalm for having to put up with a mother who would never grow up. But being a good daughter I am, I gave her a peck her right cheek instead. 

I smiled sheepishly, "Yeah. We've got a Bio test today, so I need to be early. Kevin promised me he would teach me something beforehand," I explained. In case you're wondering, Kevin is my overly protective boyfriend. And I am his overly protective girlfriend. We often get jealous and we leashed it out on the innocent people. We'd never snap at each other. Nope, I love him too much for that and he loves me equally much, if not much-er. 

We finally settled in our own seats. Mom and dad at the both ends of table. I was squished between the high school freshman Minseok and the dance major Jongin. Opposite of me was my worst enemy, Baekhyun the vocal major. I don't really know why we were sworn enemies though. Ugh, siblingship is hard. It's harder when you're surrounded by 12 brothers who annoy the hell out of you.

"Kevin's teaching you Bio?"

Kyungsoo asked and I nodded.

"Just the two of you?" he shot another question and I shrugged.

"Maybe. 'Cause class starts at 9:00 and I think no one would be there when I arrive," I calmly replied as I cut another piece of pancake and stuff it in my mouth.

Then, the Jongin at my right snorted, "That, my sis, can lead to weird stuffs, ya'know? Studying together, just the two of you. Oh, you get me," He smirked as I widened my eyes in horror. Eww, no!! Of course no funny business! I've got an allergy when it comes to this kind of thing. And what, this fourth idiot's turning into a now?

"What the-! Mom~!' 

I turned to mom, hoping that she would knock some guide to a morning conversation in Jongin's good-for-nothing big head, but she merely raised her shoulders. Her wide eyes were saying, "What can I do?" Well, thanks a lot for helping me, mom.

"Your brother is right though, honey. Make sure he keeps his hands to himself, okay?" Dad answered in behalf of mom. I stared at both of the one who made me and groaned loudly. Everyone laughed. And that was when the devil in front of me started to in, "Aww, don't play innocent, baby sis. We know how you think," he winked. Please God, just let me raise this ing fork and stab his eyes so that he could never do the ing failed wink again. And everyone laughed. One more freaking time.

"You. Are. NOT. Getting anything for Christmas!" I hissed. Baekhyun smirked. 'You're not being y, Baekhyun. You're being a complete jerk whose mouth is about to be whipped by your kind hearted sister.' I practically chanted in my mind.

We then continued our breakfast without saying anything anymore. At least I didn't. It took almost everything to put my raging heart, mind and soul in peace and not to slash Baekhyun and Jongin right there and then. Ugh, puberty.

At 8:00, everyone practically scampered out of the mansion. Mom went to her company while dad went to his. Kris be creeping along with dad since he's a fresh graduate so dad thought hey, maybe Kris could come and work for him since his company is all about designing. The thing that Kris had major in. 

I left with my own driver, not without the constant 'good luck'from those idiots I call oppa, and not without pinching them in an part of their beloved body. Baekhyun got the worst, though. I bit his arm, stomped on his foot, and then kicked his shin pretty hard. I gotta say thanks to Luhan oppa for teaching me that.

--

Class won't start until 9:00 and I was already in class at 8:16. I properly placed my behind in my own seat and Kevin then came and sat on my desk. "Lovely as always, honey," I mocked and he chuckled softly, knowing what I was implying to. "So, you're ready?" He asked. I nodded and took out my textbook. Kevin went to his desk for a while to take his own book. He came back and taught me almost everything.

--

I made it! I actually survived through the test, the long hours in school and the surprise test for Maths, without any mind-exploding thing that could kill me. I'm so on cloud ten today, God, THANK YOU!!

I skipped away from the school gate like a five-years old little girl, off towards my own black Audi. Before hopping in, I turned to my back and waved my hands frantically at my boyfriend. Thankfully, the study didn't turn out the way that the idiot Jongin had mentioned. I blew Kevin a kiss and went inside the car. 

Only to be welcomed by a poker-faced Baekhyun and an excited Jongdae.

"What are you doing here?!" I half-screamed in surprise. "Welcome back, baby sis!" Jongdae chirped, obviously not paying attention to my question earlier. I ignored him by the way, not wanting to waste my time on a sugar-high brother. Instead, I pinched Baekhyun's arm -whose seat was at the other end and me at the other end- and hissed, "Answer me, idiot brother,"

"Ugh... this brat," He rolled his eyes and shut them tight in an attempt to sleep. This is why I've had a thing for his eyes since 15 years ago. They would look prettier with my knives poking right into them and blood trickling down as a decoration. A perfect Christmas gift for me. Hmph!


--END-- 

a/n: Okay, so this is a relatively short damn first chapter with a damn weird ending. It might be a little bit cramped with random members popping out at random scenes. But I'll probably write a proper members' introduction in the next chapter. It might be divided into parts, though, depending on how my brain will let it turn out as. And for this chapter, I hope you like it -if there's someone reading it- and I would appreciate every comment that I get. :*

Oh, and my grammar is not at its best as for now. But I promise it'll get bearable as time passes. :*