Boarder-line Nightmare

Vivid Dream

Authors P.O.V.-

The sound of high-heels click in an almost frantic manner as they resound throughout an average sized, plain looking house. The shoes, along with the owner of them, make their way up a set of stairs and hurry to a room at the end of a dark hallway, hastily opening a door that clearly reads: 'Do NOT open under ANY circumstances!'.

"Chanyeol! So help me god if you're late for school again I'll shove my foot so far up your-"
"Arasso mom." mumbeled a groggy voice coming from a twin-sized bed on the other side of the dim room. The voice belonged to a handsome teenage boy who had been late more often then his mother would like.
"Arasso, yeah 'arasso'! Just get to school! I'm leaving now so I won't be late!" the mother called, making her way out of the house, cursing the entire way to her car as she exits the driveway And sets off to her job. The boy undresses only to redress, this time in uniform, as he chicly slung a book bag over his slim shoulder and made his way out the door, obviously in no rush despite the earlier scolding.
 
Meanwhile at Soonchunhyang Hospital, a 19 year old young adult, Kyungsoo, has been diagnosed with fatal familial insomnia. The small boy bravely looked his doctor straight in the eye. "So...will I die?"
The doctor holds his gaze and clears the apparent lump in his throat. "You have...about 18 months. I'm so sorry."
The boy gives a solemn nod, never looking away. "Could you...tell me more about whatever it is that I have?"
"Fatal familial insomnia. It's actually really rare. You're the first person in this establishment to be diagnosed with it." He continues on at the sight of a fully engrossed patient, "It only affects around 100 people world wide and...leads to...death. As you know, the average survival span for them was...about 18 months." As the doctor continued explaining, the boy, seeming as if he were paying attention, was just thinking, 'Wow... I've... I've got-I'm gonna d-d-d-di-die...me...I'm...' And as badly as he wanted to, he let not a single tear fall till after he was driving off, leaving the hospital far behind, he called his parents.
"Umma!"
I kept this chapter short so it's just like an introduction type thing. I hope this story doesn't seem too rushed but...it's kind of supposed to be at the same time. Like, each chapter will probably have at least 1 time skip, minus this one. Please subscribe, comment your thoughts, express your love xD
And to all the silent readers: I also love you~ <3 Thanks for reading, I appreciate the views :D