Waking Sleeping Beauty

The Love of my Life

*****Note: " " means they are talking. ' ' means they are thinking it. hope you enjoy the first chapter ^^-v

_________________________

 
Min Seok P.O.V
           "Guys practice is over. You can have the rest of the day off." Exo cheered. "Finally time to leave." Se Hun said. "Ge-" "No Tao." "But Ge~~." "No" We all tried to stifle our laughs. "Gege~~" "No" "Bbuing Bbuing~." "...whatever Tao." Wu Fan sighed. I chuckled to myself. "Such an aegyo softy." "You too Hyung." I felt my cheeks turn warm. "Correction Jong In-ah. Only for my baby. Just like you brat." I stuck my tounge out. He scrunched his face up. "Cause she cheats." "Just admit it." "Never." "You know it's true. Plus you guys are like siblings...AH!!! Speaking about my baby, bye guys!!" Running out the door, down the stairs, out the building, to my car, I realized it was colder then yesterday. 'Maybe it'll snow tonight. The first snow of the year with Xing Xing.' My heart skipped a few beats just thinking of her. 'Bao Bei. I'm coming home.'
 
            I pulled up into the drive way. 'Hmm...Her car is still home, and the Ducati, but the lights are off and the sun set already.' I looked at my watch. 'It's only 6:37 p.m.' I chuckled to myself. "Napping." Locking the car I made my way into the house. I the lamp near the door and then the lamp near the couch. 'I was right. She's napping.' Xing Xing was lying on the couch with one arm under her head and her other arm on her stomach. Crouching down in front of her, chuckling again softly, I brushed her bangs to the side. "Just like sleeping beauty." Getting an idea I shifted my eyes to her lips. Pink kissable lips. Soft like rose petals. Slowly leaning in I stared at her sleeping face. Our lips just milimeters away now. My heart beating so fast as if it'll jump out of my chest any time soon. "True loves kiss breaks the spell." Closing my eyes, I press my lips against hers, my heart skipped a beat, butterflies rose in my stomach, and I softly grabbed her hand. Gently resting my arm on her stomach. She started shifting. I opened my eyes to see her eyes slowly open. I pulled away a bit and kissed her again. "Good Evening my sleeping Beauty." Xing Xing sleepily smiled and giggled. "Good Evening my handsome Prince."
 
_______________________
 
So how was it so far?? Lame? Yeah I know I at writing.
 
This is Xing Xing's car incase you're wondering
yes it is a Gallardo LP 560-4 Spyder.
 
And this is the Ducati both Xing Xing and Min Seok share <3
A Ducati pratiada. How beautiful. There's a background story to why they have a motorcycle but that'll be in a future fanfic.
 
Hahaha anyway I'll try to update soon okay :D Annyeong~~~
-silent_Asian