Top-Bottom

Top-Bottom

“ I will be top!”

“No! I will be top!”

As at round table talks Rapmon and Jin were sitting against one another. Heavy and tense atmosphere soared in the air. Namjoon maniacal made his finger over  while Jin droningly tapped on the table. Not drawing a glance as a staring contest their eyes shot electric lightings. After two minutes Bangtan’s leader understood that he couldn’t win him by staring so he waded into another mere, in which he was the best, - into prattle.

“Hyung!” Plaintive look turned up on his face but then disappeared. “Why do you make difficulties? It’s a no brainer that I should be at top”

Seokjin smiled back indifferently. “Well I have no brain then. Why on earth you should be upper?”

Namjoon was ashamed of putting down hyung’s intellect. “Well, at least I am a leader. I have to lead in that case by status”

 “By status?” Jin snorted. “Is it nothing that I am older than you…” he raised an eyebrow and added. “By age”

It wasn’t easy for rapper to look into the opponent’s eyes when he pressured him. Again the age difference. Mom, why did you give me a birth so late, he yammered inwardly.

“I am stronger than you” said Rapmon.

Jin laughed satisfied with dongsaeng’s embarrassment and uncertainty. “The strength is not really important in that case. Rather endurance” the elder lectured indicated to upward by his finger. “Back and forth, back and forth. Not everybody can withstand it. I am enduring. But you fizzle out even after five minutes on dance practices.  I think the decision is obvious.” Much bucked he raised his hands.


Rapmon picked in his nails pondering such a weighty argument. “But what if you‘ll hurt yourself? Or make something wrong occasionally? You haven’t had it before so you have no experience. And you are so vulnerable. I know it already” he bended over to the elder one trying to persuade him by the words. “And it’s so comfortable from below. Just laying there”

“Comfortable” Seokjin fellow another and leaned on the table. “but it really beats my pride”
 

Rapmon smiled. “Hyung, but you are a mollycoddle” he poked Jin’s plump cheek.”Being bottom is the most it for you”

The elder removed his eyes in doubts. “I don’t know. It’s not easy to be bottom either. They get all nubs. And to bear it you need to be strong” said Jin and glanced at Rapmon. While the other found something interesting on the table the elder  cringed and began to look at Rapmon with puppy eyes. “And as you said…you are stronger than me”


Namjoon raised the head and swallowed immediately. That was a
forbidden method. And Jin knew it perfectly that no one can stand in front of his pleading look. But it was unfair.

There the door was opened and sweated, tired Jimin came in.

 “Are you two still arguing? How long will it last?” he mumbled coming up to the fridge.


“I’ll look at you when you are in the same situation” – said the leader trying to move away from puppy eyes and viewing the lamp on the ceiling.

Jin nodded approvingly. “What do you want? Something to eat? I’ll cook for you” the eldest stood up at the time.

“No, thanks” refused the boy smiling awkwardly. “I’ll just make an omelet”

“I will cook it for you if you want. But now go and play somewhere while adults are in a disputel” he looked at the boy formidable and it said for itself. Jimin can’t do nothing but go to his room.

Sitting back he again smiled to the leader using all his charm to get what he wished.
 

“Aigoo, hyung! Stop doing this!” Rapmon buried his face in palms just to not look at the elder. “How can you imagine me bottom? It’ll be strange even for our fans, I think.

“You don’t say so! I’ll treat you really well. There won’t be any dribble from me to you. I will take care of you” Jin holded Namjoon’s hands and put them down. He had already thought that he won the argument.

But Rapmon didn’t want to give up. “Let’s rock-scissors-paper.”

Jin bursted out laughing. “You else suggest to change our positions every week”

“But hyung” rapper laid down on the table “do you really think that I can’t take care of you? I will make everything to give you the most pleasure and the most comfortable feelings at the bottom. I promise. Just let me be at the top”

They continued to look into the eyes of each other. It seemed that the dispute has no the end. Each of them tried to think up something more argumentative but there was nothing already. The clock’s ticking tapped to the heads but the conclusion wasn’t found out. Jin tried to win by his cuteness once more.

“Rapmon-ah~” sweet voice had flown to the rapper’s ears and he shut them up right away. “Namjoon-ah~” he uttered louder trying to put down his hands.

“No! Don’t do this! It won’t work! I’ll be at the top and that’s it!’ he shook the head from hyung’s counterattack.
 

Suddenly the door was opened again bumping of the wall and furious Jimin breezed in.

“Just divide this bunk bad! I want my omelet!”