The Hangout Part 3

A Twist in my Story

Donghae: Of Course! It would be my pleasure to propose to such a pretty girl

OMG! AHHHHHHHHHH! I can't believe he said yes! AHHHHH! This can't be real! Donghae! You're going to propose to me!!!! AHHHH! Of course, this is just practice for the future! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

*Donghae stands up from his seat takes his microphone and looks straight at you*

Donghae: ________~ will you grant me the pleasure of being my -

Hanbyul: WAIT! no no, if you're going to propose you have to do it right!

Eric: That's right! and in order to make this a REAL proposal, we have prepared a little something.

*Staff members bring out a small ring box*

Hanbyul: here, you'll need this

*Hands Donghae th box*

Donghae: Haha, thanks!

*Donghae turns back to you*

He starts singing Marry U 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtIqPJWN3Xo

Donghae: Telling you that I love you everyday, is what i want to do for a lifetime. Would you marry me? I wanna live by loving and treasuring you....to accompany you for a lifetime, i do. to love you, i do. let me care for you my love~

you cant contain yoiur excitement and start to squeal. Tou swear you feel you're about to cry as tears build up in your eyes. 

*Donghae gets down on one knee and opens the ring box. he looks straight into your eyes and you swear you see that he's just as excited as you*

Donghae: So...what do you say? Will you marry me and be the mother of my kids?

You: YES!!! OMG YESS! OPPA i LOVE YOU SO MUCH! LET'S BE HAPPY TOGETHER AND HAVE A TON OF KIDS!!!!!

maybe that last part was a little too much, but who cares!

You couldnt help but fangirl and were beyond happy! 

Donghae: My Lovely Wife you Make Me happy :3

*He flashes you such a gorgeous smile*

Hanbyul: Well ELFs, looks like Donghae is now off the market!

Eric: You saw it here first!

Hanbyul: _______ how do you feel?

You: I am too happy...i cant describe in words how i feel!

Eric: Well tell you what how about we send you this ring in the mail so that you'll always remember?

You: OMG thank you so much!

Hanbyul: Its not problem...this is your ring techniccally...just send us an email with yiur info!

Eric: Unfortunately its time to move on to our next hangout. Why don't you say y to super junior and your fiancee.

You: Annyeong! Donghae i love you!

Donghae: nado saranghaeyo~

SUJU: Bye Bye!

*suju waves at  you*

You: Byeeee!!!

*You wave back*

You then disapear from the corner of the screen.

Eric: well wasn't she an interesting person? Let's see who we have next!

Hanbyul: yes our next hangout is from.......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is basically my dream! xDDD i wan this to happen!