We Meet Again

A Twist in my Story

You had already arrrived in Korea and had been staying in a luxurios hotel, all paid by the company. Today was the day you were going to see Donghae again! You couldn't wait to see his reaction when he saw you! Oppa, wait for me , it's almost time. You were actually now waiting to go live on the show. The producers thought it would be more effectve if they filmed your reactions as well as sujus, when you first met for the first time. Not one member had been given any information on who there fellow partner waas going to be. You wore your ring on your finger, so that Hae could see that you had not forgetten. From you room, you could see the show had just started.

Already into the show:

MC: sooo, Donghae, Siwon, Eunhyuk, are you ready to meet your new wives?

EunSiHae: YES!

MC: First off we have Donghae's wife. Are you ready to meet her?

donghae: I've been waiting anxiously!

Maybe he had a feeling it was me!

MC: alright! Donghae here is your new wife, __________________ come on out!

You stepped into the set with a shy smile on your face. You looked shyly at Hae's eyes and searched for some signal that he recognized you.

You: Annyeonghaseyo! My name is ___________ and Donghae i will be your wife for this season. Please take care of me oppa! 

You said your lines perfectly, just like they had told you to say so. 

Donghae: Annyeonghaseyo new wife let's do our best to have fun okay? 

*Donghae winks at you*

OMG he knows who I am! that wink means he remembers me!