First Ep Over

A Twist in my Story

MC: alrighty then. We have come to the end this weeks first episode! This will be the last time I appear on this show until the end, so from now on its just you,your partners and your children. The cameras will be following you in challenges so don't be caught off guard! Until next time, everyone tune in for a new episode of ELF Hello Baby!

Everyone: annyeong!!! *camera turns off* you are now off air.

MC: Great job today guys! You now have about an hour to get to know your partner and child so enjoy! Afterwards, we'll prepare to move you guys into the big family house where you'll all be staying with your children.

Donghae to you: woow isn't our Minwoo just as cute as his appa? *Donghae does aegyo*

you fan girl inside

you: aigoo~ he sure is xD although Minwoo is cuter.

Donghae: Hey, I'm just as cute! *you giggle*

Donghae: So, tell me, did they pair you guys with us randomly or am I ur favorite?

you: oppa you know you're my favorite.

Donghae: really? Great! Where are you from?

you: _________. I thought you knew.

Donghae: ahhhh well you do look _____________.

 Something's not right here. I told you all this already.

*Donghae looks at your ring*

Donghae: wooow,the production people really took all this seriously, they even gave you guys rings!

*you looked at him confused* you: oppa you've never seen this?

donghae:....no... I....

you: and you don't remember me?