Chapter 2

Poking The Truth

Minsung’s POV

It’s morning already but I just don’t really want to waking my body up. Aish, I don’t want to face him today actually. It’s complicated and I wonder what will he response for every explanation I’d given.

“Why?” I screamed out under my blanked. Messing my hairs that make it looks worse. Moreover he didn’t reply my text last night. It made me more getting confused with what should I do later.

--

“Hey” I slapped the silence.

“Oh, you here”

“How are you?”

“You think?”

“I don’t know. Actually, let’s stop this fight. You know, it’s hard to tell you the truth but you have to believe me that I was and will be always faithful with you.”

”Nah, it’s just me who should said it. Let’s stop Minsung. Stop all your pretends.”

“I didn’t.”

“Then?”

“It’s just that Minwoo-“

“Tempting you?”

“Ania. He hadn’t.”

“Then you’re the one you meant?”

“Oh c’mon Sehun. This is too much. Just believe me, please.”

“Believe what? You didn’t even try to explain though. You said you’ll in your message. I escaped from my English class just for heard this. Oh my god, don’t kidding me.”

“Minwoo” I shocked from Minwoo’s sight at Sehun.

“Wow, hero is here. You were purposing this uh? Great, just great.” Sehun said

“No. Why are you here?” I said it first for Sehun then for Minwoo at the end.

He just stared at me with a small smile while I raised my eyebrow. I know it’d getting worse. Just like Sehun said. GREAT!

“How if I still love Minsung?” Minwoo asked Sehun.

“Pardon?” Sehun’s excusing.

“She was convincing you but you don’t even bothered when she’s your girlfriend. Then why has she needed to stay?”

“Stop!” She shouted distracting both of me and that Minwoo’ fighting then stormed out of the balcony.

 

Sehun’s POV

I don’t want to be the reason of her tears. I was supposed to let out problem settled but not until he came. Minwoo just ruined my brain to says bad words more and more. As Minsung gone. I don’t think I still have a necessary to stay. “Get out from my way.” I said

“Save her, or I just would like to take her back.” Then he left.

What? He is joking around me, right.

--

“Minsung” I was standing right in front of the door class. I grabbed her hand then lead us to got to the parking park.

“Get in.” I ordered her.

“No. As long as you still that stubborn.”

“Okay.” I pushed her of the seat. She just simply did what I demanded.

“Your seatbelt Minsung.”

“O.”

--

“He  got nothing on you, Sehun.ah” She murmured softly awhile after we arived.

“I see. Now, would you tell me the truth?”

“I’m sorry.”

“Okay then.” I quickly stared away from her. She just doesn’t believe me or what? She cupped her palm on my cheeks. Here she goes again. Minsung hugged me and for a second I was appalled by her action but the next thing I knew, I tightened the hug.

“Please.” She’s begging what?

“It’s just him I don’t believe.” I released the hug.

It’s a relationship that need an understanding and openness at all, isn’t it? Our bonding was less than it should be.

 

Minsung’s POV

I just wanna love. Like they who keeps be faithful and having such a happiness that they deserved. But I don’t think I deserved this love that coming from Sehun’s pure heart. I mean he used to be an angel these whole times. I never thought that people who used to be my friend happened to be my boyfriend right now while I try my best to do not hurt him and give my best. He was always been really kind for peoples around him.

But as Minwoo’s problem came and until he texted me that night after I planned to explain all to Sehun, it ruined all things. He asked me to keep it as secret, I can’t help it.