Chapter 1

Poking The Truth

Minsung’s POV

“Clueless”. It’s just the first ever word that came bumping into my brain.

Yeah, I’m a college student of Midwifery Academy in my 19 now. It was my mom choice since I was not capable to entering a State University such an awesome Gajah Mada University.

I was dreaming to become a writer since in 10. But it never proofed because I effortlessly just thinking it but not even gave a try to taking an action for reach my dream.

“How about your love story between you and Kihyun? It’s the nicest theme that you can getting so much concern from the audience later.” suddenly my not-so-pleased friend shrugged me of my pitiful thought. I need to focus of my short story duty from my Language lecture. I don’t have any idea what kind of story should I make.

Oh My God, is she trying to annoy me more in this heavy time. Okay, Sunghyo always been stay with me for the rest of my life. My mom just befriend with her parents since starting their college 23 years ago. So yeah, that’s why she knew me more than I do.

“No.” I said firmly but my eyes still tied on my lappy.

“No?” She tightened both of her eyebrows.

“O.” just a letter than came from my lazy mouth.

“C’mon Minsung.ah, you said you love him that deep.” She cupping my shoulder shakily. Aish. Why did she purposely pissed me off like this.

“Kihyun who? I just love you actually.” I to crossing the point out of our conversation now.

“A bad guy that you loved since your junior school crazily. The guy that made you this way by stay trusting his all bull here.” Sunghyo gave me a damn words while her right palm warmly pressed on my chest.

“Aaah, apo.” I slapped her hand softly.

“Nah, you admitted it after all”

“Bwo? I said it’s hurt that you don’t get what I mean. I really loved you my lovey dovey baby Sunghyo.ah”

“Ish, molla molla. You always act that nothing happen. I’m out.” She gave me a sharp look while I brough my eyes away with a smirk that reach my plumy cheek. Hahaha, I won. Again. It’s not like I don’t trust her to talking about Park Kihyun. But he is my past after all. I do have a responsibility to keep Sehun’s feel since we decided to becoming a couple 3months ago.

 

Minsung’s POV

 “Yaaaaaah! What’s wrong with you?”, Sehun screamed as I bited his finger. Both of us met eachother eyes while Sehun caressed his finger softly.

“Did you want to bully me?” Sehun said with anger then immediately I reply it with lower voice.

“Aniya. I just hated your thought about me with Minwoo before.” I just couldn’t lift my head with teary eyes.

“Then, Should I kindly say It’s okay Minsung.ah? You probably know-“ Sehun asked as my pointer finger landed on his lips.

“Arrasseo, arra. I’ll explain to you about this matter clearly, later. But I gotta go Sehun.ah. It’s already late now. Mian!” the voice was too slow and full of guilty but obviously Sehun could heard it well.

“Then prepare your self! Jalja.” Sehun crossed his self as he said the latest sentence to me.

 

Sehun’s POV

I could see how Minsung was look that guilty but can’t I got angry with what already I saw just now? Aish. This is really embarrassing that He was Minsung ex-boyfriend and he hugged her in front of me, I mean both of them just leaning over my backward. Of course they not even realized of my presence and it was the one which made me madder. Is she cheating on me? No, I know her. Even though I don’t love her but she is my friend since high school. So I know when she making up or not.

*Flashback*

It’s 3months ago that I was damned frustrating of my stuff with Sungri. I couldn’t understand what thing that lead us breaking our relationship that long lasting for almost 3years. She was accepted in Gajah Mada university, faculty of medicines which is Minsung’s choiced major when she tried to the test of that university, but unfortunately lost.

She keeps pitying Minsung and made her cried over a river that ripped me out of my consciousness. I just really hate when a wild people bullying over my friend. I knew it wasn’t Minsung fault at all because illness attacked her that time. The matter is the one who bullying her is my girlfriend. I tried my best to stop Sungri but she’s just too selfish to hear me anyway.

“Who is your girlfriend actually? Me or that dumb Minsung?” I try to answer but before I could say a word, she was just storming furiously that shocking me even worse. “Then just go away with her. I just pitying you these whole times because you seemed too loves me. But it’s done now.” with a kick on my knee she running out of the room.

*End Flashback*

 

I walked through the cold street the way my apartment. I found ‘an empty coca-cola can’ then kicked it away, smiled like a fool how Minsung got angry just because I took forcefully her cola in our a month anniversary celebration. Oh my god, I missed her already. “Beep Beep.” It was my ring phone message and I definitely know who was texting me.

               I’am sorry. I really mean it.

               Let’s have some talks in balcony after first class tomorrow morning.

               -Minsung

By a deep sigh, I opened my door then tossing my tired body onto my bed. Let’s just listen what will she tell tomorrow. I should’ve to resting my brain so that I’d have a very-useful-brain when it needed.