A Trip to the Principal's Office

The New Boy

(A/N) Please excuse my language at the end. :3

Kim Seo-Hyeon please report to the principal’s office immediately

Oh. My. gosh. What is happening!?!? I haven’t done anything wrong! Well if I haven’t done anything wrong I shouldn’t worry right? Oh what if mom finds out. I am so screwed.

I stood up from my chair, my face burning with embarrassment as my classmates stared as I walked out the door. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and took it out.

6 new messages from unnie

I unlocked my phone to see what my sister had texted me.

To:Seo-Hyeon
From: Su-Hwa

 

Wtf seo-hyeon!


did I really hear your name being called to Principal Jung’s office?!?! (idk this school has freshmen year of college just because)


Wtf did you do??


t mom’s going to kill you!


Can I have your iPad if she does?


Good luck!
xoxo
Su-Hwa

That’s my sister for you, I laughed a bit. I walked down the hall to the dreaded principal’s office. After what seemed to be forever, I finally reached the end of the hall. I took a left turn towards the office.

 I cautiously knocked on the door.

Come in. I heard Principal Jung say.

I took a deep breath and opened the door.

Hello Miss.Kim! I hope I wasn’t interrupting anything. Principal Jung said with a smile as I walked through the door. I took a quick look around her office. I’d have to say, it was a lot cozier that I’ve heard it to be. It was said to be a dark and treacherous room. It smelled like rotten flesh and the walls were freshly painted daily with blood, and there were human heads and other body parts nailed to the wall. It was quite the opposite. There were scented candles burning and lots of encourage posters and student art on the walls. I sat down in one of the comfortable-looking chairs that Principal Jung pointed to. Her shiny,golden name card reflected light from the celing.In the other chair, sat a very attractive boy ,he was looking at me as I sat down, probably at my strange colored eyes.

Hmmmm….. he looked so familiar, kinda like Lee Donghae from Super Junior. He looked exactly like him, well except for his hair which was a bright, clearly freshly dyed, blonde color. Ha! What am I thinking? What would a famous k-pop star be doing at our PUBLIC high school , when he clear easily pay for a private school with a better quality education.

I want you to introduce yourself to our new student, Lee Donghae. from the boy band Super Junior as you might know. He came here to finish up his senior year.

Oh. My. Gosh. I WAS RIGHT :O RIGHT NEXT TO ME!!! NOT LESS THAN TWO ING INCHES AWAY WAS LEE ING DONGHAE!!! 

Okay so that's ^^^ is the color of Donghae's hair :D